carbon fibre hood..

MrKoo

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
KL
hi... anybody know any shop/place that can do carbon fibre car hood?

don't tell me Racecraft ya..? sorry, becoz i asked b4 joeker how much to custom make CF hood from racecraft n i was quoted RM6000 ... wahliao. too expensive la... :smile: sorry joeker.

so anyone can tell me anywhere else can do carbon fibre body parts for cheaper price? thank you....

CARENT

Known Member
Jul 10, 2005
PJ
bro... u didn't mention wht car model la....

But u can try Autobags. :tee:

MrKoo

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
KL
sorry bro... its a proton saga lmst.. :smile:

Autobags ar... where's this place ar?

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Yes, I'm afraid the cost of a new mold for CF hood is RM6,000.

But if we have 10 confirm buyers with downpayment, the cost of mold will be borne by RC.

Last edited:

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Joeker said:

But if we have 10 confirm buyers with downpayment, the cost of mold will be borne by RC.
Joeker is it still RM6000 for Satria GTI front bonnet. Would the price be the same if I wanted vents as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

CARENT

Known Member
Jul 10, 2005
PJ
MrKoo said:
sorry bro... its a proton saga lmst.. :smile:

Autobags ar... where's this place ar?
Well, it is on the LDP left hand side opposite Giant KJ.

But mind you, the cost of the thing may be RM1800 and above. Not cheap man,......
:frown:

MrKoo

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
KL
Joeker said:

For example, we have received previously 10 confirmed order with downpayment from Toyota Vios Owners Club for the CF rear bonnet.
sounds great.. For the price of RM6000 i'm sure the quality is very good, but im afraid i can't afford that much for a cf hood unless im really going to race.. Even my fren from NZ hear the price also got a shock ... C-West CF bodykits also not so expensive... but it's ok .. good luck with ur business ya? :smile: tnx..

And thank you CARENT for your kind help.. i will check the shop out someday if i reli want CF bodyparts... :smile:

dreamy

1,000 RPM
Dec 25, 2004
Visit site
hmm go BUMI FIBRE they got custom made CF HOODS
i ask for my car around 1900...but havent see their quality yet so not sure izzt nice anot

MrKoo

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
KL
Joeker, how much for proton saga lmst CF side mirror ? if want custom make like my stock one but it's CF .. can? and how much ?

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
U not afraid that your hood could be stolen meh? Already got one case where the thieves so desperate for that carbon fibre hood that they climb into the house of that owner and steal his CF hood from his car.

MizuChi

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Japan
Visit site
I would probably paint over the bonnet.. I mean, do you want the performance enhancement the CF bonnet gives, or do you want the show everyone you have a CF bonnet and have it stolen the next day? Lay low man..

MrKoo

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
KL
HAHAHAHAA!!!! sorry ... juz imaginin the thief running off with a big car hood on top of his head... :rofl:

MizuChi : i want the performance enhancement.. not to show off.. if there's any other material or thing that can make my car lighter n stronger i would use it ady. no need cf also can... too bad there's no such thing.

MizuChi

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
Japan
Visit site
FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) would probably be best, next to CF.. most amature drifters use them here.. they're much cheaper, although not as light as CF ones..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm new in using car sticker. I've attached a picture to show the problem I faced when sticking car sticker. Pls any SIFUS can help me...Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience