Carace Kwan~!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Walau, hear she's there purposely drive ALL THE WAY to PD to pass her things .... flowers ah? Now, who's the REAL hamsap king, hoping to see bikini's is it :thefinger:

See bikini your head....pass her some stuff that was for her. drive to PD is nearer than KL..brother some more I was busy during weekdays how to go to KL.

More like TR putting on Bikini's for Carace friends to see....
Put your head~~just to pass her some stuff lah....I got pictures with her also don't want to show you....

how is Carace chee mui looks like? can TR show some pictures n lets some hamsapian droools, hpefully they are not pork chop :biggrin:

TR

the langkawi beach is black color wor donno why maybe too much gangbang by negger in tat place :idea:

Her friends, look very cun also. Pictures need to request from her since she's taking the pictures of her friend and not me. I don't know her friends wan.

Langkawi beach is black kah? Must go and see when got chance. I didn't know it..:adore:

Last edited:
See bikini your head....pass her some stuff that was for her. drive to PD is nearer than KL..brother some more I was busy during weekdays how to go to KL.

Put your head~~just to pass her some stuff lah....I got pictures with her also don't want to show you....

Her friends, look very cun also. Pictures need to request from her since she's taking the pictures of her friend and not me. I don't know her friends wan.

Langkawi beach is black kah? Must go and see when got chance. I didn't know it..:adore:

like tat u must quick quick get the picture also, if same standard as Carace sure we don't mind you post them here, actually the more merrier.

like tat u must quick quick get the picture also, if same standard as Carace sure we don't mind you post them here, actually the more merrier.

If same standard, you think it's up to you ... got chance to know meh :hmmmm: .... See, so long full of excuses never intro Carace to any of us EVER ... Diam diam go PD check-out check-out wor ... No need hope la .... :mad:

If same standard, you think it's up to you ... got chance to know meh :hmmmm: .... See, so long full of excuses never intro Carace to any of us EVER ... Diam diam go PD check-out check-out wor ... No need hope la .... :mad:

who know wor, maybe TR is a Santa Clause don mind leh :thefinger:

Eyong...wei. Don't talk like that lah.....:biggrin: Where got. I pass her stuff for 5 minit also need to call the whole kampung meh...

Tohsan, lower than Carace woh~~u need to ask her. BY the way, I did told her to check this thread.

Eyong...wei. Don't talk like that lah.....:biggrin: Where got. I pass her stuff for 5 minit also need to call the whole kampung meh...

Tohsan, lower than Carace woh~~u need to ask her. BY the way, I did told her to check this thread.

Ya what .... share share ma .... May I was at PD leh ... :hmmmm:

She no check la .... TR is her PR Man-agar-agar wor ... Whatever happens here, TR report us all to her lor ... Kena black listed kau kua liao ... :mad:

What report...I'm not 25 zhai. I just told her the thread is still active and she was really shock. I just told her to visit the thread only...

pass her stuff 5mins also can snap photo lagi.... ur 5mins vr long also hor.....

What report...I'm not 25 zhai. I just told her the thread is still active and she was really shock. I just told her to visit the thread only...

"Thank you TR for making my thread a happening thread , Muaksss !! :love: " .. From Carace kwan .. wakakakakkakakak:biggrin:

Bump:

"Thank you TR for making my thread a happening thread , Muaksss !! :love: " .. From Carace kwan .. wakakakakkakakak:biggrin:

Tohsan.....Muahahahaha 24 hours ah.....:rofl::rofl: I will be eating DIM SUM in the morning, Bak Kut Teh for lunch, McD for dinner.....then sleeping already.......

Tohsan.....Muahahahaha 24 hours ah.....:rofl::rofl: I will be eating DIM SUM in the morning, Bak Kut Teh for lunch, McD for dinner.....then sleeping already.......

fuyoo food! food! food! or fXck! Fxck! Fxck? usually both will end up sleeping too after that :thefinger:

Sky, 3GP your head..Mine is MP4..Muahahahaha

Tohsan taikor~~~~don't say like that.. I love to eat mah~~~last time thin so ppl say i not enough eat so now fat already ppl say i keep eating so much...Kakakakaka~~but i really enjoy eating...I can have 3 bowls of big rice when eating outside....yum yum~

Sky, 3GP your head..Mine is MP4..Muahahahaha

Tohsan taikor~~~~don't say like that.. I love to eat mah~~~last time thin so ppl say i not enough eat so now fat already ppl say i keep eating so much...Kakakakaka~~but i really enjoy eating...I can have 3 bowls of big rice when eating outside....yum yum~
remember to convert HD avi file...

TR "Thanks for making my bro happy .... shag shag shag .... puuut poooot puuuuuut .... ahhhh"

*cabutz*

TR "Thanks for making my bro happy .... shag shag shag .... puuut poooot puuuuuut .... ahhhh"

*cabutz*

WTF!!!:mad::mad:

Sky, eh..I don't do those sort of thing...only crazy ppl will do..

WTF!!!:mad::mad:

Sky, eh..I don't do those sort of thing...only crazy ppl will do..

why??? its normal for man to be horny wor unlesss TR is a ......................... :hmmmm:

u mean u won't do tat even if Carace say its for your personal collection? :thefinger:

why??? its normal for man to be horny wor unlesss TR is a ......................... :hmmmm:

u mean u won't do tat even if Carace say its for your personal collection? :thefinger:

Tohsan...men are horny.

What I mean is recording the sex act is crazy stuff. Once leak out habis~~~the best is just keep that memory inside ur head....that one i call permanently safe....:biggrin: and ppl can't duplicate. I keep everything in my brain.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom