Carace Kwan~!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Tohsan...men are horny.

What I mean is recording the sex act is crazy stuff. Once leak out habis~~~the best is just keep that memory inside ur head....that one i call permanently safe....:biggrin: and ppl can't duplicate. I keep everything in my brain.

Yes, I am sure you do ... with all your "trip" to Japan, US and wherever (PD) :hmmmm:

Tohsan...men are horny.

What I mean is recording the sex act is crazy stuff. Once leak out habis~~~the best is just keep that memory inside ur head....that one i call permanently safe....:biggrin: and ppl can't duplicate. I keep everything in my brain.

Make you drunk and everything is gone ..

Wah~~looseand...you must be using this tactic to all the girls you laid right? hahahaha...

I don't drink...sorry. My drinks are only water, fruit juice, chinese tea, japanese tea, 100plus..I can't drink beer. bad things will happen if I drink beer.

Wah~~looseand...you must be using this tactic to all the girls you laid right? hahahaha...

I don't drink...sorry. My drinks are only water, fruit juice, chinese tea, japanese tea, 100plus..I can't drink beer. bad things will happen if I drink beer.
i think the cocktail above will have similar effect as alcohol...

Lol , but to be honest .. through this way , I got an answer that was in my mind for a long time .. BUT BUT .. I didn't indirectly or directly make the person drink .. haha ..

Haiya~~Loose. I no need alcohol. Won't try it also....hahahaha

The remedy was vodka + beer ( don't know what beer ) .. and I was not there to know the answer .. hehe .. not going to explain further .. However , TR don't try it on Carace k :mad:

wah!!thank u SIFU!! go try tonite!!!:adore::adore:huhu..

need to spend drinks ? i uses my yamaha keyboard and my voice, kautim.....no hole in pocket :D

what you need is a kayu-noob-like-face, but impressive knowledge in various things, and the most important thing is learn to dance, great way to hold a gal in your arms, and get a violin/guitar/piano keyboard, ask her what's her fave song and you "teach" her play her song using ur hand holding her fingers.....100% LamSei

and most importantly u need a bed beside you

everytime works for me :D

PS: Now all u guys regrets for not practicing piano when your mom sends u for music lesson as a kid, hohoho

Last edited:
Tohsan, Aiks..don't teach bad things to people lah....after all come out newspaper....Muahahaha...

Looseand, if can't work the 1st person that will go after u is amTon. :biggrin:

I just use my personality.

Last edited:
Tohsan, Aiks..don't teach bad things to people lah....after all come out newspaper....Muahahaha...

Lol .. sorry .. no one else to work on d .. haha

Bump:

Lol .. sorry .. no one else to work on d .. haha

Top Bottom