car park drifting??

GAME_OVER

Known Member

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
dun tell me nobody here never go over the speed limit on the highway??
yes ...i follow the speed limit on the highway...and i have witness oh!!

dun go and do burnout in front of police <_< <_<
i have a feeling he is going to take revenge on u .....1420

dun become a newsreporter and go call 100-200 of your friends to watch a few people having fun drifting...
CNN!!!!

dunno how to drift don't try to be bloody smart do it on the road ..
yes..i won ...don drift on the road

Q&A session????

uras

Known Member

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
it is just like before we have the sic drag ppl tend to go kesas or the subang round about to watch and the police come and kacau,but now with monthly drag ppl rather pay 10 bucks to watch ,better then giving 3000 to get bail.

well good that you've mentioned this ... cos the other day when i was coming back together with jebu after the sepang drag session ...and mind u there was a drag session in sepang and its still not over yet ... was coming up the flyover from kesas towards the front of a&w u-turn ... saw damn kau alot of cars parking and spectators standing by the side of the road watching illegal races ... what the fuck ... there is one safe drag race going on in sepang and these people are standing there watching illegal races ... and the funny thing is u get to watch all the power cars in the track and yet they were all standing there looking at those stock cars with loud exhaust that looks like their not moving when they tekan ... sigh we have all kinds of funny people ...really sad really sad ...

reubenlee

Known Member

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
those large exhaust that is causing all this problem.....
nothing to do with spectators...
they create attention and they like to rev bside and race with someone bside.....
through my survey those with very irritating noisy exhaust like to follow the movie '2fast2furious'....
so we can't stop ppl from following some culture

lil_jk

Known Member

lil_jk

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sumwhere near your house
www.initial-d.com
hello, i am still having "P" lah....do you consider me spoiling the good name of motorsports in this country?

kekekekke~~~

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Originally posted by reubenlee@Sep 23 2004, 08:36
those large exhaust that is causing all this problem.....
nothing to do with spectators...
they create attention and they like to rev bside and race with someone bside.....
through my survey those with very irritating noisy exhaust like to follow the movie '2fast2furious'....
so we can't stop ppl from following some culture
From your response ,I assume that I wasn't sucessful at getting my point across to you. However, what I find worrying is that , I suspect that you are drawing parallelism between what goes on at Kesas with what happen last Sunday. I suppose your statement ," nothing to do with spectators" vindicates your action last weekend.

I guess we should be doing more "surveys" on our spectators and be more selective.

'nuff said

uras

Known Member

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
I guess we should be doing more "surveys" on our spectators and be more selective.

yeah man!!!!
btw, how can u say it has nothing to do with the spectators .... humans are humans if there's more spectators then they will try even harder ....its always like that wanna show off in front of everyone ...
and don't forget its an offense to even being at the scene ...

reubenlee

Known Member

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
so if someone show off its because they want to show off infront of the spectators....
can i ask u all wat if they met an accident, who they gonna blame???spectators???
its so normal when ppl want to show off but have to differentiate timming..
spectators watch is just because they want to see...but not asking them to try harder

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
but if you're mature enough to think about it,

the spectators ARE encouraging the already idiots to do even more stupid things.
it's an ego sport :P
if there's noone to watch, the action and showing-off is alot less.
even if they do it, they'll get bored pretty quickly.

whose fault? takes 2 to tango man.

reubenlee

Known Member

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
i agree with u...

but illegal street racing still coz troble....
i got a fren which goes to pump petrol at the round about at subang ...police came caught him and put him in lokap...
when he ask for proof the police said "lu mau bukti,lu angkat kunci kereta sama saya ,saya lumba dan angkat foto"
after that he got bash by them and paid 3k for bail

uras

Known Member

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
so the moral of it is ... stay out of the location ... stay out of those places ... simple ... don't ever stay there and look .... simplest way to put it,why do the police also catch those who are watching??? u said;
"spectators watch is just because they want to see...but not asking them to try harder"..so why they still wanna catch those spectators???.... its because;
"the spectators ARE encouraging the already idiots to do even more stupid things.
it's an ego sport"......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My mechanic told me my car brakes are imbalance,

Meaning when emergency braking, the car will go to one side, and wont stop in straight manner.

Can anyone whom experienced such braking problem share whats the cause of brake imbalance?

Also opinion of anyone whom know how to solve the problem is welcomed...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience