Car Accident - Kenari

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

milkway

Jun 2, 2006
updates:

perodua have perform all the checking on my car. based on the list that the old workshop that repaired my car, perodua confirmed that they have fixed in:

14 items which is non-genuine <- bear in mind all the items are important and expensive items

17 items claimed but no replacement made <- means the things actually not spoil but they just claim it, it cost rm7000 in the claim.

repair quality very bad and all the items fixed are not according to perodua standard.

today, perodua submitted the report to insurance company. the insurance company will have a meeting with the old workshop and also perodua to discuss. perodua asked me if i want to give them the right to repair or not? they advised me not to send back to the old workshop, however, i can choose which workshop i want to send it to la. i agreed to give the right to repair since the perodua workshop really helpful. they will fight for my right and it seems like insurance company also on my side now.

soon after the report submitted. (soon = 1 hour after report submitted) the old workshop called again. ask to send back my car for them to repair again. they promised will repair properly. i said it depend on insurance company decision(this is because i lazy to talk to them). they keep on asking me where is my car now? which perodua workshop? they said very troublesome if send to other workshop to repair again. will take long time again. what the hell, they took 3 + 1/2 months to repair. they promised 1 month. keep on saying 1 more week. even painting the car also need to take nearly 3weeks. some more tried to force me to pay them to go JPJ and PUSPAKOM (extra rm350 from my pocket), luckily i did not pay as i knew it only cost rm100 in other workshop or do it myself.

according to perodua workshop, not many people lodged this type of complain, i am the second person. the 1st case was two years back and they managed to get perodua to fix it back also. so hope more people can fight for their right next time. will update soon

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
All i can say is congratz bro,

i can imagine what you went through and how you must have felt during the journey,and having the workshop and the damn insurance company going against you just to cover their as*.

Luckily the perodua guys managed to work things out for you..Can you tell us which workshop was this? and insurance company?

daremo

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
i've been following this thread, and i'm glad it finally kinda worked out for your car!
kudos for doing an official complaint. not many malaysians practice their rights in this country and that is why our service levels are so damned poor. grats to you, hope your car can be tip-top again right after this ordeal. :driver:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
this is our consumer right.....i am glad for u to have it solved. cheerz milkway

milkway

Jun 2, 2006
I have got my car. done very well by perodua segambut.

after all the complains, at last the stupid workshop agreed to pay..

they even suggested for me to send to other perodua workshop. saying that that perodua workshop charge cheaper price. obviously i did not follow their request as that perodua workshop might be their friends.

anyway, i have got my car. repaired and it is like a new car. almost half a year of repair. perodua ppl said the accident is not that serious after all. they took roughly 3 weeks to repair (which includes ordering parts).

it is appropriate to reveal the workshop name that cheated me here?

Bump: I have got my car. done very well by perodua segambut.

after all the complains, at last the stupid workshop agreed to pay..

they even suggested for me to send to other perodua workshop. saying that that perodua workshop charge cheaper price. obviously i did not follow their request as that perodua workshop might be their friends.

anyway, i have got my car. repaired and it is like a new car. almost half a year of repair. perodua ppl said the accident is not that serious after all. they took roughly 3 weeks to repair (which includes ordering parts).

it is appropriate to reveal the workshop name that cheated me here?

daremo

Known Member
Mar 13, 2009
yay, congrats again for getting your car back in top shape :)

gOsht

Jul 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Of course bro it is appropriate to reveal the workshop name.
Its will make others aware and take necessary precaution action when this workshop name across in their live.
what the workshop name bro?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i guys, Im living in setiawangsa and i was wondering if anybody knew where to get a Good Scissors Door kit. Prefer the one with Hydraulics. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

I need to know:
1) Shop Location
2) Price
3) Downside/Bad things
4) Other options than Hydraulics

Thanks guys! :proud:

PS : i dont care where the shop if. ex. sunway, subang or whatever :)

:love...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience