Bolt on turbo kit

Actually either SOHC vti or just SOHC alone also no need to change internal parts , put it this way , if setting is perfect , and with the right ecu , can protect the internal parts of the engine , but dun compare with those really MONSTER with very high boost , you talking about 0.7 - 0.8bar is not a problem on the safe side.

Bro akimoto :

previous what's the spec of your car ? ecu & turbo ? any extra injector ? i am using extra 2 injectors with stock standard 4 main injectors.

Originally posted by civicturbo@Feb 23 2005, 09:36
quottro :
Bro , Turbo Sang shop call Drager Racing , located at Kepong , Tmn Perindustrian Ehsan Jaya , close to Sri Damansara.
Phone : 03-62754508

eovaz :
Bro , really can't imagine alfa can go in v-tec turbo , is that you car ? is it from malaysia ? how much you spend on your turbo kit ? i spend about 6k to completed my kit....
thanks dude...just noted'em down..will go check him out one of these days... :)

how about metal head gaskets???u dun change the original gasket??? :D

mebbe changing injectors to bigger size can be a lil bit more easy compare to adding injector to support original ones....do u use AIC to control the additional injectors????how ur A/f and does the EGT rises up a bit???

:lol:

Originally posted by civicturbo@Feb 24 2005, 09:26
Actually either SOHC vti or just SOHC alone also no need to change internal parts , put it this way , if setting is perfect , and with the right ecu , can protect the internal parts of the engine , but dun compare with those really MONSTER with very high boost , you talking about 0.7 - 0.8bar is not a problem on the safe side.

Bro akimoto :

previous what's the spec of your car ? ecu & turbo ? any extra injector ? i am using extra 2 injectors with stock standard 4 main injectors.
my previous car is running on td04, vr4 450cc injectors, twin plate clutch, 2 layers of ori head gaskets lol, running on e6k.
everything runs fine. gt auto tuned it :) satisfied with the result :)

ano.. akimoto san,

u run at 1 bar? wow... easily u gain 100% of your stock power. bro civicturbo scared to dyno his baby , but u done it before at gt auto (thump up).. wats ur last whp?

Is there any big different when ur lil vtec kick-in? and when its open?
(sorry to remind u ur late car....) :D

Originally posted by civicturbo@Feb 23 2005, 09:36
quottro :
Bro , Turbo Sang shop call Drager Racing , located at Kepong , Tmn Perindustrian Ehsan Jaya , close to Sri Damansara.
Phone : 03-62754508

eovaz :
Bro , really can't imagine alfa can go in v-tec turbo , is that you car ? is it from malaysia ? how much you spend on your turbo kit ? i spend about 6k to completed my kit....
the entire cost for the engine transplant and upgrading is about rm30k.
yes this is a malaysian car and prepared by Vaz-Maz from JB.
all upgrading inclusive of:

-Head Porting and Polished
-Microtech LT8
-Semi-Forged Low-Compression Pistons
-Semi-Forged Con-Rod
-4 x 750cc Injectors
-Racing Fuel Pump
-Cusco Twin Disc Performance Clutch
-TO4E Turbine with Trust Wastegate and Intercooler
-Trust Air-Filter
-Tein Suspenssion
-All-Round Samco Sillicon Hoses
-Vaz-Maz Customised Fuel Regulator
-Pivot Racing RPM with Shift-light, GReddy Turbo-Timer, and Sard Boost Meter

Currently running at 1.1bar of boost

ALFA ROMEO 155 VTEC TURBO

eovaz: omg...tats sure is one crazy alfa!!! with crazy spec!!! respect respect :)

lilvee: well...when my lil vtec kicks in....can't feel any difference. even when its not turbocharged tat time....cant feel anything also :( maybe its sohc....very far difference from dohc vtec.

antonio: y la....e6k have nothing to do wif olang kaya man.

Originally posted by antonio@Feb 24 2005, 10:32
how about metal head gaskets???u dun change the original gasket??? :D

mebbe changing injectors to bigger size can be a lil bit more easy compare to adding injector to support original ones....do u use AIC to control the additional injectors????how ur A/f and does the EGT rises up a bit???

:lol:
very sorry bro , i didn't change anything internal even the metal gasket....

is very simple , if i change the main 4 injectors to bigger cc , when town use the car fuel consumption will be higher , but like now i use extra 1 , when boost come in the injector start function , is it better add more than change right ? i am using e-manage to control it , no miss , perfect functioning . my AFR showing 13.5-14 at normal use and 11.8 on boosting.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom