BMW drop in 1JZ

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
hahaha... this is what we call as boleh land lor....
mine also the same.. have 4g67 block standby already.. once $$$ dry liao then.... say bye bye to my 4g93na...
by the way.. how ur 4g67?? bore it ok or not?? my plan also the same as urs...
will cost so much bro, i drop in 4G67 engine & pass with it , thn mod everythings to VR4 cos 4G67 block is non turbo type as u known... i suggest u to drop in 4G61 1.6 engine , thn upgrade to 2.2 kit. much more better & safety.
Or .... another better way is selling ur car & buy my car lah, no modifying needed...:biggrin:

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
E36 wanna fit 1JZ...a tight one bro... but it should be awesome once you put it in. quiet, and powerful...especially auto. hehe. have fun
Bro,
How tight is it when fitted into E36 bro? Cause i'm oso planning to get one beemer n put in 1JZ....Still thinking whether to look for E36 or E39......
E36 definately much cheaper compare to E39 bro....n more choices of cosmetic as well.......

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
will cost so much bro, i drop in 4G67 engine & pass with it , thn mod everythings to VR4 cos 4G67 block is non turbo type as u known... i suggest u to drop in 4G61 1.6 engine , thn upgrade to 2.2 kit. much more better & safety.
Or .... another better way is selling ur car & buy my car lah, no modifying needed...:biggrin:
Good Idea also...:thefinger: hahahahaha.....

howz the gasket?? need to use better one or not? this is my main question?? as I have 4g67 turbo engine kosong that from chop shop as i disamble out it uses metal gasket thus cames with TD04 turbine also but kaput already la...

4g61 can fit 2.2 kit??? like this also can?? :confused:
engine will kaput faster lor??

Last edited:

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Good Idea also...:thefinger: hahahahaha.....

howz the gasket?? need to use better one or not? this is my main question?? as I have 4g67 turbo engine kosong that from chop shop as i disamble out it uses metal gasket thus cames with TD04 turbine also but kaput already la...

4g61 can fit 2.2 kit??? like this also can?? :confused:
engine will kaput faster lor??
bro i've an advice for u ... previously got a forumer call me ask abt a quetions ... that's using 4G67 block with other fully mod to evo 2 , thn his engine oredi overhaul 5 time , cos the crank shaft is cannot tahan or wad's problem i forget oredi , dunno is his foreman cannot make it or wad..
mayb "do" some mod on ur engine block number is much more better..:biggrin:
Hope there's no any traffic officer here... :thefinger:

can , lyk previous post , got money wad's oso can mah .. kancil can drop in VR4 oso lol...:party:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
bro i've an advice for u ... previously got a forumer call me ask abt a quetions ... that's using 4G67 block with other fully mod to evo 2 , thn his engine oredi overhaul 5 time , cos the crank shaft is cannot tahan or wad's problem i forget oredi , dunno is his foreman cannot make it or wad..
mayb "do" some mod on ur engine block number is much more better..:biggrin:
Hope there's no any traffic officer here... :thefinger:

can , lyk previous post , got money wad's oso can mah .. kancil can drop in VR4 oso lol...:party:
Aiya.. I m a 'si kui lo ma' hahahaha...want to safe on 2.0 roadtax ma thus dun want to gave the kopi too much ma...hahahaha

okok.. noted your advice... thanks a lot...need to do some magic this time...

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
guys, if you want to talk about VR-4 and 4G67, please open a new thread.

tak baik la hijack ppl's thread.

now, back to topic.

we have not done an E36 conversion before as one of our prospective customers backed out in the last minute. judging by the measurements and the fitment, it's going to be a tight fit, but will be very neat. we measured the length between his 325 engine and the 1JZ, surprisingly the 1JZ is longer by at least 2 to 3 inches. so...fitment will be just...but tight.

E39? eh that wan is 5 series leh...somore quite new...wanna put 1J in there? hehehe better put M5 engine bro! maybe you're talking about E30 or E34 is it?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
sorry,off topic...wonder how much for the conversion on E36 with SR20DET?1jz cost RM10-12k (according to member in forum),so SR20 should be cheaper right?

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
sorry,off topic...wonder how much for the conversion on E36 with SR20DET?1jz cost RM10-12k (according to member in forum),so SR20 should be cheaper right?
1jz half cut cost RM3k+ lah i think ,RM10-20K is with modify engine or mayb 2jz lah ...
my frenz workshop got 1 1jz vvti engine but no wiring & turbo , selling cheap but dunno izzit easy to get the wiring & turbo ...

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
I've oso consider abt it , thinks SR20DET more ex thn 1jz izzit??? if prepare use for drifting , which 1 is better ..???
the E-36 325 & 318 absober, lower arm & all down thing's same or not???

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
I've oso consider abt it , thinks SR20DET more ex thn 1jz izzit??? if prepare use for drifting , which 1 is better ..???
the E-36 325 & 318 absober, lower arm & all down thing's same or not???

i prefer SR20 coz road tax lower compare to 1j & SR20 r fast enuf for me lo :driver:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
guys, if you want to talk about VR-4 and 4G67, please open a new thread.

tak baik la hijack ppl's thread.

now, back to topic.

we have not done an E36 conversion before as one of our prospective customers backed out in the last minute. judging by the measurements and the fitment, it's going to be a tight fit, but will be very neat. we measured the length between his 325 engine and the 1JZ, surprisingly the 1JZ is longer by at least 2 to 3 inches. so...fitment will be just...but tight.

E39? eh that wan is 5 series leh...somore quite new...wanna put 1J in there? hehehe better put M5 engine bro! maybe you're talking about E30 or E34 is it?
dude..
how bout the oil sump position of 1JZ?..
my RB's oil sump had to be modified a bit due to the E36's cross member..

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
i prefer SR20 coz road tax lower compare to 1j & SR20 r fast enuf for me lo :driver:
but the SR20 half cut more expensive woo...
lyk ard RM6k+-.. dunno need to check with chop shop ..
tt's y i more consider the 1jz... but thinks SR20 more suitable if prepare for drifting... :dancing2:
Bro tot u wan to selling off ur ride ..??? consider to sells or mod..???:thefinger:

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
dude..
how bout the oil sump position of 1JZ?..
my RB's oil sump had to be modified a bit due to the E36's cross member..
i dun think so the 1JZ oil sump is a big problem. flat one mar the oil sump for 1 JZ, betul tak?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
but the SR20 half cut more expensive woo...
lyk ard RM6k+-.. dunno need to check with chop shop ..
tt's y i more consider the 1jz... but thinks SR20 more suitable if prepare for drifting... :dancing2:
Bro tot u wan to selling off ur ride ..??? consider to sells or mod..???:thefinger:

sorry bro,forgot to update u tat my ride is currently in the workshop upgrading rear brake, change servo pump & check it's AFM.will come out by tis week.

i'll send u the pic of the car 1st,if the price ok then deal lo.if not then i just keep it lo.

sorry for the delay.

if u urgently looking for a bimmer i would like to share u a website www.bmwclubmalaysia.com its ok for me if u get ur ride there,nice web to hang ard tho.just sharing...:biggrin:

y2kzone7

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
:listen: check out the halfcut shop near the tropicana nkve toll (near KBU)... u might get what u r looking for... :smokin:
Brother, i from Penang. I get no idea about the location that you mention above, appreciate that provide me contact number for the halfcut center. Thank you.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We will be show casing this 3 months old Nissan Teana. Although it is not a special car but you would be shocked to find out that this is actually a 3 months old but yet looked like a year old car. Owned by a very well known fashion designer in Malaysia, she called us to save her ride from rotting to the ground.

From a distance the car looks like is in a good state but lacking some waxing. We...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience