pangkor nice to do touge.....ask sifu ah seng to teach la

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
Pangkor road so small... can touge meh??? Driven in there before but alot of van and motorbike ler..

unless the road near the coral bay turn right all the way straight ler.. but the bump there like mountain.. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
Pangkor road so small... can touge meh??? Driven in there before but alot of van and motorbike ler..

unless the road near the coral bay turn right all the way straight ler.. but the bump there like mountain.. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
u r KL taikor and blank is pangkor taikor ma..can do watever u guys want

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
Nolah.... i bring my ride to pangkor before.. road really narrow ler.. and the parking at hotel resort really 'geng' juz suit kancil or kelisa... lolx... :banghead:

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
u drive big car over there sure la,blank use his KP61 drift & sapu streets over there ma

*ahem* tats compulsary when "TRD" stuff installed

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
wuahahaha....

BLANk

Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
"adventure drive" to pangkor!!!!!!!:smokin:
no la...my grandma 90th happy birthday ma...

pangkor nice to do touge.....ask sifu ah seng to teach la
tere got no place to touge...if rempit,no problemo!!!:biggrin:

Wow,pangkor got touge?Beh,when take us go??hehehe
dun get infected by them...the road tere are small...plus,the petrol tere r expensive and low quality....

ya...u r rite...:burnout:

u r KL taikor and blank is pangkor taikor ma..can do watever u guys want
im not taikor la...just peanut nia...:adore:

Nolah.... i bring my ride to pangkor before.. road really narrow ler.. and the parking at hotel resort really 'geng' juz suit kancil or kelisa... lolx... :banghead:
hahaha...

u drive big car over there sure la,blank use his KP61 drift & sapu streets over there ma

*ahem* tats compulsary when "TRD" stuff installed
no KP61 liao...EX5 or 125....wakakaka

*ahem*....my car slow bai....

hey,im from kepong too..

wira can drift or not?hehe...
sure can kekekeke....

hi guyz,.....kepong drift bit quiet lately.....
wait, let my car done up, then i think got a new kaki to practice.......waiting for his E30 to be done up......then bro ah loong and his sifu....so can practice...saw a place at sg buloh, damn nice....can pusing all u want!

Guys, I'm still new to turbo things, so would like to seek some informative help here.

I'm driving a Frontier now and I'm not sure how much is the stock boost. But it can be obtain by installing a boost meter. That's not a problem.

I would like to know if i boost up by 0.3 bar. Do I need to do other enhancements to the engine ? Diesel engines are known to be tough and strong but dont want to risk blowing up the engine. Do i need to enhanced the fueling ? or cooling ? Will boost up gave...