6A12TT to Single Turbo

I found my 4WD gear box was noisy as well. Some sort like humming sound is that normal?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

mines998 said:
Really? When come to JB?

Hey! Bro say want come visit me how come no news already?

yeayy!!
post it up youtube...
the NZ's are sure interested into looking at your set up...they've been doing single setup for years..madness i tell u...1 is running with pauter rods but with twin td04L running at low 11's
Msport - New Zealand Mitsubishi Enthusiasts Group :: Index
i envy them for being able to custom their machines in they own garage....
:D can't wait for the outcome of your setup...

r3dster said:
yeayy!!
post it up youtube...
the NZ's are sure interested into looking at your set up...they've been doing single setup for years..madness i tell u...1 is running with pauter rods but with twin td04L running at low 11's
Msport - New Zealand Mitsubishi Enthusiasts Group :: Index
i envy them for being able to custom their machines in they own garage....
:D can't wait for the outcome of your setup...

==! want post YouTube meh! Still not full dyno yet don't know the outcome yet. Hard to say also but turbo using 0.73 back I feel lag also. Perhaps need to use NOS during launching.

mines,
how come yr gbox got humming sound? got it sorted out edi?

I going to change my clutch soon got anyone suggestion? Last time use trinity still ok but now don't know which brand better. My workshop suggest to use ACT Super Single is that ok?

super single not enuf for yr car bro, unless u go for ogura.
if exedy or trinity go for 6puck haha. during jam u might get cramp :)

Exedy confirm cannot but using Trinity can hold around 300bhp only. Maybe need to check the Ogura pricing. I hear HKS twin plate no more production is that true?$

u try to ask rakesh, his monster 500hp++
but he using trinity.....c whether good anot.

heard from reliable source tis monster running 4wd man!!!! scary!!!!

calvin9683 said:
heard from reliable source tis monster running 4wd man!!!! scary!!!!

Bro yr source seem not accurate enuf. The car still on FR. I do see some perdana running in 4wd but not this one. But indeed I have a complete set of 4wd axle but notfgu yet install. Btw where do u get this info? ^^

JB is small bro... Btw, i dun think there's much single turbo v6 in JB...
is ur in-tank fuel pump havin rust probs??? Heehee

calvin9683 said:
JB is small bro... Btw, i dun think there's much single turbo v6 in JB...
is ur in-tank fuel pump havin rust probs??? Heehee

Wa! That 1 you also know =.=! actually is not a fuel pump rush just the fuel float seem not working well now I don't know how much fuel inside the tank. Bro u from JB also?

JB got alot of monsters leh....that includes calvin,
if 1 day i go down to JB will meet up with u guys.

Wa! That 1 you also know =.=! actually is not a fuel pump rush just the fuel float seem not working well now I don't know how much fuel inside the tank. Bro u from JB also?

i'm facing the same problem with the crappy float....u using 4wd fuel tank is it?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom