120Y Old School

be proud of 120Y. dude a15 engine ..
i know its from van engine .. thats why last nite i try to cucuk this fella,he drove corolla dx .. i think 4age maybe ? aih .. my car .. first gear so short .. second gear also short .. third gear start to cucuk until gear 4 .. around 140-150 .. feel like fly away .. finally he slow his car and me too .. and both of us laughing .. ended up with lepak together kepong projet .. and some of his friend from kepong.. come.. wahlanneh .. 120Y squarelamp with SR20DE and 120Y (round body round lamp) with ca18det ..
their rim .. aih again deepdish .. i asked them where to get .. he said .. i sell one.. but its 'hot stuff' thats why he sell cheap cheap.. i said i dont want ...aih ..

heh...im proud of my 120y fuel economy ler...petrol price up i still can get 15-16 cents per km for 100% town driving....most cars will be nearly 20cents liaw. :X-: i did thorough cleaning inside out today. wire my digital radio cassette to the front original
TEN am radio speakers. now running on 1 pair of 3 way speakers at the back and 1 ori speakers in front....f.o.c...nonid buy tweeter liaw n best of all it run's perfectly.. hahaha.

i think we should form a formal 120y club la...wouldnt that be interesting? saw LE club and not to mention lotsa other clubs too...120y club...wouldnt it be nice? :_:

btw...can i know is there any place in malaysia..like a junkyard like what we see in uk or US...can jus simply go in and take wadever parts u wan...simple simple stuff like the armrest, glovebox light sensor and set...(ive got the wirings but there is no socket and sensor...wtf..tan chong missed out mine!!) intermittant wiper set...basically the whole console....this kinda little little parts la...derno y 120y still got so many but cant find these parts....any suggestion guys?

yeah formal 120Y club.i think i want to manage a forum for our own forum of 120Y.hahahhaha.

but got ppl want to join meh ?

i think we can easily gather more than 10 120y owners here lo...helo helo...can we have a count of name who drives a 120y again? copy n paste this and write down to show ur support la...hehe :regular_smile:

1.ficxky
2.abubu
3.sam1741
4.zyfull

nemore? so far these r the active ones :X-:

i think we can easily gather more than 10 120y owners here lo...helo helo...can we have a count of name who drives a 120y again? copy n paste this and write down to show ur support la...hehe

1.ficxky
2.abubu
3.sam1741
4.zyfull
5.volvo850

haha.. i saw many rich pppl here in penang.. also driving 120y!
and they keep their benz or beemer in their home.....

hahah. ya meh ? in my area .. selayang,kepong,jinjang and batu caves also ... some tauke .. got restaurant .. and mostly contractor got 120Y for normal drive .. on weekend ler they use their benz or other continental car.what i can see,its all standard without modified. but i really love the one 'lao gong gong' use a datsun 120Y wagoon pearl black colour and 15" blade rim with spinner,the other stuff.. bumper,the window lining .. all CHROME !!! but too lowered . .. i think his grandson crazy bout nigga... wohoo

aint volvo850 1 of those rich ppl with 120y? lol...got volvo850 alongside a 120y wo :_:

no lar abubu bro.. where got rich... the price of volvo850 these days is dropping like hell. hehehe. ne way, its a good idea if we can have our own forum. so ficxky n abubu, any idea where to start?. we already had our olskool TT twice. guess there are a lot more ppl out there who wants to join us :tee:

anybody knows where how and where to register? some1 nids to start first...anyone?? im not really good in this kinda stuff...only know how to post...dunno how to register...some1 start la...we'll give our full cooperation and support.

ok go do research and update to you'll :)

after 15 minutes .... (edited)
ok guys try this http://www.datto.co.nr

come and register ler .. i need someone who understand how to control a forum ler ... hehehhee
come register become moderator ... (who kno how ler.. i made all thread and sub threads oledi.. didnt came out :( )

Last edited:
anyone know where can get weber carb? hehe... i wanted to get 1.

1.ficxky
2.abubu
3.sam1741
4.zyfull
5.volvo850
6.lostprophets

yo nice job ficxky...thanks alot...btw...why not make it more specific to 120y? can rename the thinggy to 120y or smth smth...datto got alot ler...even sum sunny b11 still carries the datto badge :X-:

abubu said:
btw...i cant post up anything in tht forum yet....not ready?

abubu bro, when i try to post a new topic it gives me this:

(Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum)

ne idea why?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom