GSR ck waja

GSRevo

Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi to all i'm using waja 1.8 changed to 4g93 ck2a enjin. i bought half cut for 8.5k ,bought spare parts ard 4k and labour charge and wiring charge 2.5k...after they finish pasang my enjin found out the problems oil pump is not functioning,so i went to half cut shop they said they were not warranty for this problem,shit i have to spend RM350 for an oil pump and overhaule the enjin cost me another 2k..blower not function and cooling coil gas leaking ,spend RM500, finally my car done , exhaust cost me 1k and endorsement RM850..totally spend me ard 20k for this enjin...after 4 month my enjin came problem again, enjin jam because of crankshaft..it's hard to find crankshaft, but finally i found it luckily, but the enjin block have to send for mechine shop for cutting the bearing so that it's can be spin smoothly...spend me another 2k for labour charges and all those spare parts i need...anyone are selling block or enjin kosong 4g93 ck2a ,i think i need to spare one
i'm really bad luck since i bought this enjin, just wanna share this to u all

Last edited:

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
I think u need to change workshop as a first step ... :wavey:

These things happen but can be avoided provided the workshop knows how or where to check for weak links in a specific type of engine ...

Happy Boosting :biggrin:

onconnect

Known Member
Oct 20, 2006
what a??the halfcut shop not give an warranty for u halfcut?i have a friend change h22a manual.after 1 month on d road,d gearbox have problem 5th gear,hard to change when high speed and still can claim lo...

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
sometimes it depends on your agreement wif the halfcut shops la....
if u've asked abt the warranty when u buyin the engine and agree on before making payment....then u'll b in a better position to ask for claims if parts r faulty....

anyway....spending more than 20k for all these prob solving....
either u r really bad luck....or u need another workshop like wat the bros said....

btw...if u r thinkin abt changin block....
y not get a 4g94 block???
heehee

sunny888

Oct 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
which work shop u buy the engine? i using same the engine with u,but my 1 is auto gear,i think ur is manual izit?

GSRevo

Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
get it from where i bought my half cut , they also take it from another gsr ck2a half cut because very difficult to get it

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

yup mine is manual

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

i checked the enjin when it was start..i told them i wanna check the oil but they told me no need to check sure the oil is running properly...when the problem come out i look for them they claimed that nobody is saying that..

Last edited:

GSRevo

Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
plan to change bigger intercooler with customize stainless steel piping?anyone know what is the price for piping?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fingers crossed, prayers said and all deeds with the devil signed, let’s hope this time around it isn’t pushed back yet again as a post on Playstation Blog has confirmed that Gran Turismo 5 will be going on sale 24 November.

Sarcasm aside though, even we of little faith have some believe that this time it’s for real as Kazunori Yamauchi, the president of Polyphony Digital, has explained the delay in a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience