funny encouter with your mitsu

happened to me also, although i not driving mitsu lancer nor evo.. nor honda
ppl use to ask me "what car is this ? is it Honda ?".. hmm..

Here's my share:

Going out for lunch, fetch 3 female colleagues out.
The girls are not into cars and they think the only sports car that exists are those 2 door coupes like Toyota Celica, Supra, Rx7, Skylines, Rx8 etc...

So as we approach my car, they girls say, "I thought so and so mentioned you were driving a very fast sports car... how come 4 door normal car today ah?"... I told them my car in workshop, have to drive family sedan car to work for now...

When start car, the exhaust grumbling, they were ok no comments about it. One of them just said, wah lucky not too loud like those ah bengs... Then driving out, they hear some hissing sound from the turbo spooling. They just ignored it thought it was some aircond sound.

As we got out of the carpark, drove at a low rpm speed changing gears quickly so as not to make the bov sound too loud, then one of them asks "your aircond got problem ah? or your car got flu? keep want to sneeze wan?"... I just replied, or thats the turbo making noise. They dont know what a turbo is so they say "Turbo ah?"

I say yep. Want to see what it can do?

And before they can respond to that, I floored my throttle and they went screaming... One of them said she couldnt breathe because of the acceleration. The other thought someone bang my car at the back and push my speed up. And the last one just said "DONT DO THAT AGAIN!"

Han, no laa .. Don't say authorities dumb laa .. Seriously if u think of it, how many of them knows the workings of an Evo, a WRX, a Skyline or a Porshe, a Lambo or a Ferrari for that matter.. there so many fine details in it and not surprising they wouldn't know about it unless they were true petrol heads and read up on the specs and can keep track of the various models of cars ...

For me, 1/2 the cars up there on the list and many more also i don't know unless i read up and can identify them on the road... even my Chery Q Q when i took it out for the 1st spin also some of the things i didn't know ... haha ... looking for the battery for instance ... or figuring out what were the dials/buttons for ...etc ... :rofl:

I saw one guy mod their evo 7 to look like Waja. The mitzu logo change to waja and the spoiler change to waja spoiler.

Here's my share:

The girls are not into cars and they think the only sports car that exists are those 2 door coupes like Toyota Celica, Supra, Rx7, Skylines, Rx8 etc...

So as we approach my car, they girls say, "I thought so and so mentioned you were driving a very fast sports car... how come 4 door normal car today ah?"... I told them my car in workshop, have to drive family sedan car to work for now...

When start car, the exhaust grumbling, they were ok no comments about it. One of them just said, wah lucky not too loud like those ah bengs... Then driving out, they hear some hissing sound from the turbo spooling. They just ignored it thought it was some aircond sound.

As we got out of the carpark, drove at a low rpm speed changing gears quickly so as not to make the bov sound too loud, then one of them asks "your aircond got problem ah? or your car got flu? keep want to sneeze wan?"... I just replied, or thats the turbo making noise. They dont know what a turbo is so they say "Turbo ah?"

And before they can respond to that, I floored my throttle and they went screaming... One of them said she couldnt breathe because of the acceleration. The other thought someone bang my car at the back and push my speed up. And the last one just said "DONT DO THAT AGAIN!"

Bro, looks like U had impressed the girls with ur "4-door normal car", good job :congrats:

Here's my share:

good job..some female colleagues that sat inside my car hugged each other speechlessly when i floored..that was the best moment of my evo life..

dawg and chocolatestarfish : i offer my hands to hold them in place the next time :biggrin:

ahahahaha KJ lets get wasted tonite at SkyBar Traders. wanna join me for suicide note mission? hihihihihihi

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

business tak kencang ahh bro :( so miskin :(

hehe can't la bro..quality time with family :biggrin: later kena sumpah susah..dah la jarang balik hahaha..i'll fetch u at traders if there's any tt this friday..enjoy ur self..jgn nakal2 ah on xmas eve :thefinger:

p/s:take it slow bro..biasa la baru start..lain la klau ko donald trump :biggrin:

Last edited:
same goes here... not much to sell...
market shrinking... customer prefer Thailand made rather than Japan...

Hahaha. DAmn 9 funny thread.. makes my day better..

I "used" to encounter all these ppl mostly from the petrol station, toll guy, police & frens/relative such as :

1) ini kereta laju ke?
2) berapa boleh pergi?
3) Makan minyak ah?
4) Ini mesti modified dari waja *(from police)
5) Boleh tekan ah boss? (toll guy)
6) This car not nice unless took out the spoiler (from relative)
7) This car can know alot of chicks. (fren)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

haha i had a friend with an evo 3,we walked in a famous shop that sells tein,pun intended
went in with my friend wearing shorts and slippers and asked the guy whats the offering on Tein adjustables for Evo 3

dude - you punya evo ke
me - yea evo
dude - wira engine evo?
me - no evo
dude - wira engine evo cannot fit have to change lower arm all
me - -_-" >_> <_< ^_^ _|_

why they think malay ppl wear slipper and shorts cant afford an Evo ke.lol
lol maybe i got a faceproblem,

Last edited:
Happened at car wash

Car Wash A
Washer: Bang kereta import (bro.. import car?)
Me: yup. (yup)
Washer: cantik ye… laju ker? (nice… can speed?)
Me: smile only…
They wash my car then I ask.
Me: berapa? (how much?)
Washer boss: RM15
Me: Apa…??? Itu hari saya hantar waja RM9 ini lain pulak… signboard harga tu apa cakap saloon RM9.
What??? Previously I sent my waja RM 9 only … signboard said saloon RM9.
Washer boss: Kereta import lain harga bos… (This is import car different price)
Me: Damn….

Car wash B

Wahser: Cantik kereta bos.. (nice car bos)
Me: terima sih waja convert je… (thanks it is convert from waja)
Washer: Hampir sama mcm EVO… (most likely similar to EVO)
Me: Ye ker? Banyak lg nak buat.. lampu tu nak kena tukar. Sbb waja standard lg…
(is it? Many thing to change… the lamps because still standard)
Then few people gather around my car and mingle around…
Bro A: Mmg cantik u bikin aa… (realy nice mod)
Me: boleh la bos makan 3 tahun gak la… (so… so… take me 3 years to complete)
Then the cleaning complete...
Me: Bos berapa? (How much?)
Washer boss: RM9….
Me: Smile ehhehehhe

Lesson learn… now I claim my car as Wajalution due to avoid similar things happen again…
Not rich person to pay more…

was using os super single on my previous ride
my aunt ask " y your car spoil edi arhh, something gonna drop isst"
no answer fr me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahah eh guys,can tell me if the pics i saw somewhere in lyn forum about an evo with waja and proton badge.is that true ah? i mean did the owner really did that or what

Top Bottom