guy: ini model type R kan?
me: huh? (scratch head)

... i walked away....

1. road blocked by JPJ

officer: dah convert?
me: takde encik, std...
officer: waa...enjin mitsubishi eh!
me: :rolleyes: ye encik
officer: ade airbag lagi...kete ko ni mitsubishi ke? tengok chasis no.!
ooo ye laa mitsubishi...(pegi belakang & tengok tail lamp)
ooo aku minat mitsubishi nii...
me: :confused: encik pun boleh pakai...
officer: ok lah, trima kasih eh...

2. road blocked by Traffic Police

officer: ok,ok boleh jalan!
me: :hmmmm: nape encik?
officer: partner saye ingatkan tadi wira...
me: :smokin:

3. etc

guy: bang! ni evo 12 eh?

hehehe.....
for me....

jpj is no problem....
but....
one of my friend

bang....wira kalau mcm abg punya conv mcm evo depan belakang xtakut ke dgn polis jpj???
mesti abg x kluar malam minggu kan>>>>>kalau kene mesti sita punya.....

me.....pening to answer ....:questionmark::banghead::banghead::stupid::stupid:

situation 1
jpj road block

jpj : ni apa wira tampal-tampal. kasi bukak bonet, nak tgk enjin
me: ok

then take a look everthing like otai

jpj : besar radiator kau
me : ni bukan radiator bang......ni intercooler
jpj : ohhhh yeker..

situation 2
accesorries shop

dump ass : wow nice car
me : hahahah ( bangga )

then he go behind and look at the tail lamp n say

dump ass: ini belakang mana lu potong
me : errrrrrr ( cibai )

situation 3
in the car while driving

dump ass fren : wahhh laju kereta kau.
me : mmg laa
dumb ass fren : ni evo kan
me : yerpp
dumb ass fren : aku mmg minat evo. ni kereta korea ke jepun?
me : aduhhhhh ( bangang )

yesterday parked in front of cousin's house..preparation for wedding ceremony..then suddenly heard a couple of friends chatting abt evos..mybe coz they saw my ride..

Bro A: eh i had a friend who drives evo 3..perghh damn laju oh...
Bro B: waah untung lah u..
Bro A: yeahh..but that 1 was nothing..i've also sat inside evo 4..lagi laju..
Bro B: wonder how it feels ah..eh what's that guy's ride? (pointing to mine)
Bro A: similar laa to the 1 i sat inside before...then he saw me approaching near them..eh
bang..nie evo 4 kan?

i was like :confused: coz i think mine is evo 8..ermm waitt..yeah rite..
but not mad at them..coz maybe lack of exposure :biggrin:

Never had stories like that so far. luckily. Only see lot's of wajalution on the road, my driver always tells me if I think I see Evo :banghead:

Probably didn't happen so far as I haven't seen Waja or Wira copy Evo X, will still take some time I guess ...

Andreas

PS: Unfortunately I'm also stupid when it comes to reading BM, but some of the jokes I got here :biggrin:

yeah,i also seen that..sunway also got..i mostly found white in colour..hehe..

waja evo 8,evo 9>>going to 10 now..hehehe..

Proton hails fr Mitsu, so more or less, still got the genes. My Airtrek R was mistakenly called Naza Citra countless times by ppl tht dunno much abt cars too..... sigh.

haha..who dig up this old thread

got no more mitsu to encounter funny thing

but recently stop by a kind traffic p

i noticed he tailing me..so i drive slowly.then signal me to stop,i tot he stop me for my tinted..

heres the conversation

p:ini kereta u ke..

me:ya

p:ini exhaust u tukar ke?

me:tidak,masa saya beli pun dah cam ni:biggrin:

p:saya ikut belakang telinga pun sakit

me:....(lanciao,i tak tekan pun)

p:tekan sikit!

me:follow instruction lo,tekan abit...

then the p go behind my car stand there for so long looking at my exhaust

p:u punya exhaust besar dan bising!,tapi i sekarang bagi u saman untuk ubahsuai exhaust u kena bayar saman rm150,kalao i bagi u saman exhaust bising saman dia rmrm300.sekarang saman rm150 only

me:terima kasih

then walk to behind again.looking at the exhaust again

p:mana kerja,tinggal mana,bla bla bla

p:mr...sekarang ini macam,u janji saya u tukar exhaust tu ataupun i bagi u saman sekarang

me:i janji (hahaha damn kau funny)

p: (while giving me back my ic and license) ok,lain kali i nampak u i tak mau nampak exhaust ni

hahaha..my exhaust not noisy at all.wtf:thefinger::biggrin::rofl:

Ken, the P see u also scared laa ... taiko maa ... Everday go Up Mountain and come down mountain wor ... only thing missing is the 'tofu' ... :rofl::thefinger:

back at my hometown my car always being easy target with those modded honda huhuhu always eat their asap :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Never had stories like that so far. luckily. Only see lot's of wajalution on the road, my driver always tells me if I think I see Evo :banghead:

Probably didn't happen so far as I haven't seen Waja or Wira copy Evo X, will still take some time I guess ...

Andreas

PS: Unfortunately I'm also stupid when it comes to reading BM, but some of the jokes I got here :biggrin:

haha...i seen wajalution x few few month ago lo....in white color....when i drive back from my home town i, saw 1 evo x behind me...then i so suprise, my kampong also got the evoX already.....then i drive slow n see the details of the car...but i only can see fron only, cannot see behind.....then i drive more slow and let him overtake me....then i saw waja tail lamp and a very big emblem with the words "evolution VIII"..haha

but it damn like evoX in the front...but now i heard gen2 also have Gen2lution X lioa.....hahahaha

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Andreas

haha...i seen wajalution x few few month ago lo....in white color....when i drive back from my home town i, saw 1 evo x behind me...then i so suprise, my kampong also got the evoX already.....then i drive slow n see the details of the car...but i only can see fron only, cannot see behind.....then i drive more slow and let him overtake me....then i saw waja tail lamp and a very big emblem with the words "evolution VIII"..haha

but it damn like evoX in the front...but now i heard gen2 also have Gen2lution X lioa.....hahahaha

those bodykits , som looks nice (custom). with 18'' imported sportRims.

but most of the time, the car jadi weird & weirdo.. the owner ,must know exactly / & imagine of how the car looks. hardwork woo. day & night dreaming of ..
ingat tak the waja which fully convertd to evo7 ? really dono what to say .. errmm maybe cabaran, is wht they looking for.

Attachments

• evo c.jpg
    evo c.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 286
I personnel not so much concerns about the public comments.
But this is what makes me up regarding the two incidents one is regarding a technical specialize and another one is the authorities.

1st Incident:
When I sent my car to the Mitzu authorize service center …

Me: Boss, can help to check if some my car parts can be ordered.

Mechanic: Yes, we can check, some might be identical to Lancer.

Then he jump in and start my car to drive to backyard for checking. I walk away and looking around. 1-2 minutes later, he come back to me say:

Mechanic: Boss, ur clutch got problem, when press down got sound and diff to drive.

Me:  what ? .. (at the time I am using twin plate HKS) – Looks like is another technical specialize that did not do much of his homework.

2nd Incident:
I encountered a road block and was asked to pull aside by a Police Rela. I am driving e7 changed to e8 MR lamp.

P.R: Boss, ur headlamp not ON.
Then I went down from the car and confirmed. He then pointed at my fog light.

Me (explain patiently to him): this is fog light, center one is the high beam and the other side is the headlight.

P.R (felt being humiliated and raise his voice): It is ILLEGAL to modify ur car fog lamp at the headlight. Fog lamp must be at lower or bumper.

Me: Boss, this is original.

He then ask me to wait and talk to the police officer. Both makes me check all the 3-light, ON and OFF, signal, break and finally let me go. But that wasted me 15 minutes. (This is another classical example of a dumb authorities)

Han, no laa .. Don't say authorities dumb laa .. Seriously if u think of it, how many of them knows the workings of an Evo, a WRX, a Skyline or a Porshe, a Lambo or a Ferrari for that matter.. there so many fine details in it and not surprising they wouldn't know about it unless they were true petrol heads and read up on the specs and can keep track of the various models of cars ...

For me, 1/2 the cars up there on the list and many more also i don't know unless i read up and can identify them on the road... even my Chery Q Q when i took it out for the 1st spin also some of the things i didn't know ... haha ... looking for the battery for instance ... or figuring out what were the dials/buttons for ...etc ... :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom