2.2L crank on VR4 block

had seen few people running happily with their 2.2L machines on daily driven basis
and many of them just usin simple piggyback to support their engine's need

one thing they share in common is the need to sacrifice for bigger items; i.e bigger injector, bigger turbine and etc:rolleyes:

fuh , u.s spec tu........:driver:
how about malaysian fastest fwd.....
2.0 , 2.2 , 2.3 , 2.4 , 2.6 or maybe mirage 4G61 :hmmmm:

Bump:

dun forget gt42 and t51r bro........lalalalalala :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

fuh , gt42 vs t51r vs t04z vs s374
long time never see u , no more monsters for tune ker :D

QUOTE=Havok_KiD;3593966]hahaha what more u wana build bro..not enough with turbo now jump to NA di...2 mongster u having di...so now what rocket car :P[/QUOTE]

:slug:urgh:joyman:zzzz:rock:

if the US are using 2.0L, what block are they using achieving the 7-8 secs, 4g63..?
or are they using a custom build block with 2.0L internals...?

if the US are using 2.0L, what block are they using achieving the 7-8 secs, 4g63..?
or are they using a custom build block with 2.0L internals...?

all of the run on stock OEM mitsubishi blocks bt with built up internals

so why is it they are saying evo III block cannot tahan, better use vr4...?

not the block " x tahan" bro it's the internals actually,where evo's have lightweight ijternals,thinner crankshaft,thinner conrods,higher compression piston not meant for heavy abuse. Hope that clear ur mind..

i heard vr4 block materials stronger than evo......how sure it is?

the conrod size vr4 is more bigger compare to evo,thats for sure.as for the crank,
vr4 more 2kg if im not mistaken..so late respon la...muahaha..:biggrin:

can this setup withstand 500-600hp? forge pistons + vr4 conrod + lighten n balance vr4 crank

what is blue print engine?

using the crank back is ok...but running the original rod is not advisable for 500hp ....not to forget to user ARP stud for ya internals and head as well if u dowan it to be apart ..forged piston's n H-beam or Eagle rod's ARC bearings and fully balance engine u will be in save side...
betta be save then regretting later when your block is into peaces

Bump: using the crank back is ok...but running the original rod is not advisable for 500hp ....not to forget to user ARP stud for ya internals and head as well if u dowan it to be apart ..forged piston's n H-beam or Eagle rod's ARC bearings and fully balance engine u will be in save side...
betta be save then regretting later when your block is into peaces

not the block " x tahan" bro it's the internals actually,where evo's have lightweight ijternals,thinner crankshaft,thinner conrods,higher compression piston not meant for heavy abuse. Hope that clear ur mind..

so an evo3 block with 4D68 crank, eagle rod, wiseco piston ,acl bearing will get a 2.2L stroker..?
can the setup withstand till 1k hp..?

piston u need to find the stroker type to get the exact cc,
i doubt the wiseco piston can stand 1000hp,but as for sure
600whp -800whp no problem.Bare in mind its not running on
ron97 or 98,but using VP,meth,and eth..As for the eagle rod
i guest no problem but if had xtra budget go for pauter rod
qouted 1000hp rod.The standard crank 68 i had no idea on
this but back on hypertune mag,last year GT auto was tune the blue evo6
4g64 standard crank for 900hp...:sleep:

piston u need to find the stroker type to get the exact cc,
i doubt the wiseco piston can stand 1000hp,but as for sure
600whp -800whp no problem.Bare in mind its not running on
ron97 or 98,but using VP,meth,and eth..As for the eagle rod
i guest no problem but if had xtra budget go for pauter rod
qouted 1000hp rod.The standard crank 68 i had no idea on
this but back on hypertune mag,last year GT auto was tune the blue evo6
4g64 standard crank for 900hp...:sleep:

is ok ka if i wanna use block n stroker 4d68??sard injec+tsmart 50mm+bov tial+gt35+others part same with zarique but my target 500>550hp only...on the road je..just geli2x

is ok ka if i wanna use block n stroker 4d68??sard injec+tsmart 50mm+bov tial+gt35+others part same with zarique but my target 500>550hp only...on the road je..just geli2x

the idea was like this,use evo1-3 block and get the 4g68 crank,the most favorable mod
on this is 4g68 rod and vg30 piston aka fairlady.The other part like u list above was ok and can stand and produce 500-550whp.But to say how long can last i oso duno,maybe depend on u boost
and foot aswell.There is lot of cars out there was carrying this kind of hp nowdays sure no problem.Different place and foremen had different method and way of modding btr consult wif
the real exp foremen or u end up wif :bawling:happy trying:driver:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom