2.2L crank on VR4 block

wahaha..why do i get this 2.2 ltr stroker in diff specs huhu wierd..some say it's 92mm crank(Jo1) some say it's 94mm(yopo) guys the fact is from mitsubishi website,this 4D68 engine comes from a diesel family,stroke is 93mm(mitsubishi confirm this) so that makes your stroke raised from 88mm to 93mm around 5mm devided by 2 so u get 2.5mm to be exact. so u need a custom piston for it which the piston pin raised 2.5mm from the standard spec.U get a happy revving stroker in your motor. If you're considering doing this might as well get urself an evo block.Easy,hassle free cheaper in machining cost.Get yourself a forged piston, for better reliability and long lasting. Stroker motor behavior is definitely not the same as the standard stroke motor. U need to take into account the rod angle culculation + piston speed + bla..bla..bla..using the standard oem vg30 or sr20 piston will not last long as the piston tend to wear more quickly,as for the vg30 piston the weakest link in it's piton ring(no2 to be exact) it's not simply get the crank,plunk in tighten all screw then jalan boost all the way..do things right the first time,will save u alot in the future. Do some research. Don't simply hear people say can do this..can do that.. be smart bro..

wahaha..why do i get this 2.2 ltr stroker in diff specs huhu wierd..some say it's 92mm crank(Jo1) some say it's 94mm(yopo) guys the fact is from mitsubishi website,this 4D68 engine comes from a diesel family,stroke is 93mm(mitsubishi confirm this) so that makes your stroke raised from 88mm to 93mm around 5mm devided by 2 so u get 2.5mm to be exact. so u need a custom piston for it which the piston pin raised 2.5mm from the standard spec.U get a happy revving stroker in your motor. If you're considering doing this might as well get urself an evo block.Easy,hassle free cheaper in machining cost.Get yourself a forged piston, for better reliability and long lasting. Stroker motor behavior is definitely not the same as the standard stroke motor. U need to take into account the rod angle culculation + piston speed + bla..bla..bla..using the standard oem vg30 or sr20 piston will not last long as the piston tend to wear more quickly,as for the vg30 piston the weakest link in it's piton ring(no2 to be exact) it's not simply get the crank,plunk in tighten all screw then jalan boost all the way..do things right the first time,will save u alot in the future. Do some research. Don't simply hear people say can do this..can do that.. be smart bro..

hahaha..that's the fact (no wonder keep on changin my pistons..hahaha!!)
all of the mentioned (68 cranks+oem's conrod+VG30's pistons) will give you a 2211 c.c to be exact.
others aftermarket will usually produce a lower c.c strokers than that
the 68's cranks was said to be ideal to 9000 rpm revving..to push it further..then forgery items is the answer!

all of the mentioned (68 cranks+oem's conrod+VG30's pistons) will give you a 2211 c.c to be exact.
the 68's cranks was said to be ideal to 9000 rpm revving..to push it further..then forgery items is the answer!

wahahahah sounds like we are committing a crime kekekekekekeke

yeah bro, nt everyone can afford wiseco, err sorry Wiseco HD 1400 and conrod, oh sorry Manley conrod custommmm, :P

sorry, yopo, please pass goo goo a oxford dictionary :P no bahasa here please wakakakakkakakakakakakaa

i wonder who is it that did that, yopo is it u ? or jo1 is it u ? or who is it :D

Last edited:
sorry, yopo, please pass goo goo a oxford dictionary :P no bahasa here please wakakakakkakakakakakakaa

LOL well my friend....sumtime we tend to slip our fingers in typing :p kekeke..just call it a typo laa..

hope he won't be 'smoked' again by this low-budget stroker..hahaha..:rofl:
PEACE..!! as mine is resting, only need to be 'smoke' by kemenyan on Friday's nite only..huhu

hope he won't be 'smoked' again by this low-budget stroker..hahaha..:rofl:
PEACE..!! as mine is resting, only need to be 'smoke' by kemenyan on Friday's nite only..huhu

wahahaha bring back old story huh?taht time many avriable have to take into account bro,2 ltr vs 2.2 ltr :p 61mm vs 67mm, slick tire vs chicken brand tire,still wana brag bout ur winning ha? :p :p be a MAN bro not a whiner :p

wahahaha bring back old story huh?taht time many avriable have to take into account bro,2 ltr vs 2.2 ltr :p 61mm vs 67mm, slick tire vs chicken brand tire,still wana brag bout ur winning ha? :p :p be a MAN bro not a whiner :p

i'll rest my case..now i'm decresing the specs..huhu!!:banghead:
back to the inefficient T's series (compared to GT's and FP's series) nowadays..

Bring both car to Sepang Drag Battle for this coming event la bro... maybe you got lucky again this time. hahahaha

me talk cock only.. nothing materialize yet....:biggrin:

i wonder whos specifications should i reveal , J or G lolx

Bump: i wonder whos specifications should i reveal , J or G lolx

i wonder whos specifications should i reveal , J or G lolx

Bump: i wonder whos specifications should i reveal , J or G lolx

speaking of the devil hurmm..dun be jelous laa bro :p dun get me started with the planta wakakakakakaka

Top Bottom