Fvcking Brothers......

Brothers is only good for buying branded HU unit only. Don't bother with the installation service.

my bro car burn total lost after brados install headunit for him. a few days after install there. be careful. buy things but dont install there. all cokia skill people there. some more so expensive the workmanship. total bullshit.

hahhahaha....I really had a good laugh reading the experience of ZTH members dealing with Brother's.

Good stuff never comes cheap. Cheap stuff never come good. The service from brother's is shittiest I have ever seen. As expected, their technicians are pretty damn dumb (and arrogant too as they think they are sifu or something) as they are mainly from school drop-out.....

Brother's outlets are Disaster-maker to your car

I once got ripped off by them too ...

I drive a Neo (first batch) & wanted to buy the door visor for my car. Decided to go Brothers after a friend of mine told me that that's the only place selling it. Went there, searched the shop & found the items. The sales man quoted me RM50 per pair. Ask "why so expensive?" he just say its normal price. Eventually, he gave me RM45 after long negotiation (I guess he's bored with me already).

When I went to their counter to pay, the sales man said something to the cashier lady in Chinese. I took out the money & about to pay her when she asked whether I wan to install it now? Without any suspicion I just agreed & she asked for the sales man again to installed it. That guy hurriedly took the visor with him & to my car, without cleaning the door first, he just pasted it. I didn't have the chance to say anything when he quickly paste the second one. After that, the guy came to me (with a grin smile) & pat my back saying "Sudah siap boss!")

When I went back to the cashier, handed RM50 & waited for my balance. The cashier girl then just handed me a single receipt without any balance money. I asked her, I thought it was suppose to be RM45? then she asked me to check the receipt & what surprised me big time, they charged me RM5 for that simple installation !!! I argued with the girl why never informed me earlier? she just said that it is a normal service charge.

:hmmmm:

Last edited:
Another one , I bought and installed door visor there..they use some cheap-ko double sided tape..then another day ( which is tomorrow from the day i bought ) the end of the door visor stick out..every traffic light , I have to press it back..Lucky at home I have a stronger , better , transparent one..That solved my problem..

da fat ger damn 7 lanci one :stupid:

yar... yesterdae have a big fight at my shop coz of de fat gurl... de husband workin as technician come infront n whack dis sales guy ....coz of gau tai shou...lolxxxx

Bump:
I once got ripped off by them too ...

I drive a Neo (first batch) & wanted to buy the door visor for my car. Decided to go Brothers after a friend of mine told me that that's the only place selling it. Went there, searched the shop & found the items. The sales man quoted me RM50 per pair. Ask "why so expensive?" he just say its normal price. Eventually, he gave me RM45 after long negotiation (I guess he's bored with me already).

When I went to their counter to pay, the sales man said something to the cashier lady in Chinese. I took out the money & about to pay her when she asked whether I wan to install it now? Without any suspicion I just agreed & she asked for the sales man again to installed it. That guy hurriedly took the visor with him & to my car, without cleaning the door first, he just pasted it. I didn't have the chance to say anything when he quickly paste the second one. After that, the guy came to me (with a grin smile) & pat my back saying "Sudah siap boss!")

When I went back to the cashier, handed RM50 & waited for my balance. The cashier girl then just handed me a single receipt without any balance money. I asked her, I thought it was suppose to be RM45? then she asked me to check the receipt & what surprised me big time, they charged me RM5 for that simple installation !!! I argued with the girl why never informed me earlier? she just said that it is a normal service charge.

:hmmmm:
bro.. can u let me noe which bruch are they..? juz wanna noe more n might be made a complain....

Bump: dis u guys went to puchong brunch b4...?n i nvr heard any complain by ZTHian...

Bump: dis u guys went to puchong brunch b4...?n i nvr heard any complain by ZTHian...

yar... yesterdae have a big fight at my shop coz of de fat gurl... de husband workin as technician come infront n whack dis sales guy ....coz of gau tai shou...lolxxxx

Bump:
bro.. can u let me noe which bruch are they..? juz wanna noe more n might be made a complain....

he kena whack ha?? that 2 fler while doin my car also can kiss there one :stupid:

brother's accesories...they got many items on sale...but mostly are defects item they got it cheap for buying in bulk....tried bought some for used car deals...all spoilts so fast...not even 1 week......good things doesnt come cheap....

thought i was d only fe wwho thinks this shop sucks... was looking a skyline34 rear lamps(ok,wrong place to ask,but since i was there,why not ask rite? KJ branch) so,asked a salesperson if they have rear lamps..he said have,took me up to the place displaying lights/lamps etc..and showed me lights for Nissan's...i ask him again,rear lamps for skyline??? he pointed,nissan,nissan...those lamps were for other nissan models.i ask him again,skyline lamps...pointed again saying nissan,nissan..
then,i just told him off,"you really dnt knw what ur seling" and walk off..then,got myself a car perfume..hahaha..

Last edited:
brother's accesories...they got many items on sale...but mostly are defects item they got it cheap for buying in bulk....tried bought some for used car deals...all spoilts so fast...not even 1 week......good things doesnt come cheap....

great quote bro....:adore::adore::adore:

hahaha...i did once asked for a wira carpet mat, he then took a measuring tape and measure my car then starting to cut from a huge carpet roll downstairs...i blur then i said no need...i come later......that was at the huge outlet near giant LDP near western digital...

Most of the workers have no clue wat they are selling in the shop. I think the Abang's management need to SEKOLAH them abit atleast before place them in the shop. However theres one Myanmar boy in KJ Abang's known named 'Nay' is one of the regular salesman i always attend to (2nd floor).

He can understand simple bahasa and really know which stuff is where in the huge outlet and also really can entertain me. Im very fussy at choosing stuff since most of the items there are quite alot of defects so i really look through the stacks to find a satisfied condition, but this fellar is very patience and polite too. It is true that some Abang's stuff u can get lil bit cheaper from other acc shops since they are like Tesco for car stuffs.

BUT as all like the stated above one thing i can assure u guys just CASH & CARRY.. find yr regular mechanic service place and install there.. Nvm if they say "install outside no warranty" as long we know our car in safe hands.

my2sen

Aiya , why Old Klang Road Brothers counter ger not chun one ??

sure not chun la... one tomboy one flat but sweet lolccxxxx

Bump:
WTF , I installed mine for RM10

wut rm10 bro...?installation kah..?

Bump:
thought i was d only fe wwho thinks this shop sucks... was looking a skyline34 rear lamps(ok,wrong place to ask,but since i was there,why not ask rite? KJ branch) so,asked a salesperson if they have rear lamps..he said have,took me up to the place displaying lights/lamps etc..and showed me lights for Nissan's...i ask him again,rear lamps for skyline??? he pointed,nissan,nissan...those lamps were for other nissan models.i ask him again,skyline lamps...pointed again saying nissan,nissan..
then,i just told him off,"you really dnt knw what ur seling" and walk off..then,got myself a car perfume..hahaha..
hahahah... all brother's brunch didnt sell r34 rear lamp la bro... kakaka.. u mean u wan de ori spec wan...? those lamp are from eagleeye corp... hehehe n u ask de salesperson is foreigner rite...lolxx

Bump:
hahaha...i did once asked for a wira carpet mat, he then took a measuring tape and measure my car then starting to cut from a huge carpet roll downstairs...i blur then i said no need...i come later......that was at the huge outlet near giant LDP near western digital...
lolxxx... so how much does he charge u dude..?lolxxx... wira floor mat ready is below rm30 leh

Bump:
Most of the workers have no clue wat they are selling in the shop. I think the Abang's management need to SEKOLAH them abit atleast before place them in the shop. However theres one Myanmar boy in KJ Abang's known named 'Nay' is one of the regular salesman i always attend to (2nd floor).

He can understand simple bahasa and really know which stuff is where in the huge outlet and also really can entertain me. Im very fussy at choosing stuff since most of the items there are quite alot of defects so i really look through the stacks to find a satisfied condition, but this fellar is very patience and polite too. It is true that some Abang's stuff u can get lil bit cheaper from other acc shops since they are like Tesco for car stuffs.

BUT as all like the stated above one thing i can assure u guys just CASH & CARRY.. find yr regular mechanic service place and install there.. Nvm if they say "install outside no warranty" as long we know our car in safe hands.

my2sen
but i still can intro u at my shop at puchong brunch for installation... hehehe..

i install for u lah....just buy me a pack of ciggies...RM9 :biggrin:

At that time , I didn't know how BIG Door Visor was installed..I thought it was screw in because I have seen it in Thailand where by those Big Door Visor where allen key in lorries...hahahaha...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom