Fvcking Brothers......

Brothers...Brothers.....What can you expect from a shop which hires school dropouts as their "Technician"? When I had my first car years ago...That time I was still fresh. I used to always go there. But know....NO WAY....Even if the stuff is cheaper there. I always folllow this principle"If you pay peanuts, you will get peanuts!"
Anyone agreee? :tee:

cannot say all brothers outlet is bad... some of them the installation still can accept... see which outlet u go... That's wat i'm thinking... really some of them are really cannot use one.... and some more the installation side and the sell side got diffrend boss... the installation side is contrack with brothers...so need to pay lah for sure... i got friend work at brothers he tell me all this... hehe... I agree with wat Hadi2Fast2Furious say.... :rock:

Eh, Brothers is absolutely fcuked up la. I just went to fix spotlights on my Wira bumper just now. This was at their flagship outlet in Kelana Jaya!

You should see the fcuking workmanship.. like shitt!!! The fcukers simply take a steel bracket and bend it around here and there to fix the spotlight on, and the spotlights are not even aligned properly!! One was sideways and the other was upside down. When you turn them on, none of the illumination hits the road!!

I kept pointing out to them that they should mod the existing brackets properly to fix it upright instead of simply hentam and do. But they got somewhat pissed off because they think they're professionals and don't like to be told what to do.

When they were removing my SE-type bumper.. my god, it's like they've never taken out a bumper in their entire lives. And while they're doing the stuff, their goddamn friends keep dropping by, fidgeting with the stuff under my hood and walking all over the place. When it's time to fix back the bumper, they lost a clip and two screws.. obviously, because they just left the clips and screws on the ground and their asshole friends were walking around and talking cock with them!! And then they just simply use some screw that can fit and bantai my bumper back on.

If I were with my other crazy friend, we would have taken the 'weapons' out of my car boot and bashed the shit out of them. But anyway, I went to see my friend (old college mate when we were doing E&E last time) and we figured that we'd DIY everything ourselves from scratch. I'm gonna remove all the goddamn shitty wiring and mounting that they've done and re-do everything by myself.

Bloody Brothers bastards. If their stuff is cheap, buy it from them but install it elsewhere. Their installation of car alarms and tinting films is not bad. But other than that - forget it. They're hopeless, absolutely hopeless.

I know the owner... he stays in cheras... come go his house n whack him, blurry rich bas3rd....

sakuraguy said:
I do face the same problem, unprofessionalism . I bought twin blade for wira, and asked the sales lady "Boleh Masuk Wira?" .. she said "boleh!" .. i asked "betul arr?" she said "betul ma..memang wila munya".

bugger! .. went back home and try to fit, but the hole damn wide open like her grandma's!

P/S: i give u idea!, when u go there, throw the remaining wiper blades at the cashier counter and thats what i did!

hahaha....

Hadi2Fast2Furious said:
Brothers...Brothers.....What can you expect from a shop which hires school dropouts as their "Technician"? When I had my first car years ago...That time I was still fresh. I used to always go there. But know....NO WAY....Even if the stuff is cheaper there. I always folllow this principle"If you pay peanuts, you will get peanuts!"
Anyone agreee? :tee:

i think u mean, "If you pay peanuts, you will get monkeys"

now days i go to brothers to get house appliances..

Last edited:
LOL, seeing you guys crapping and pissing your anger at them really cracks me up. The owner of Brothers and all of the other branches including their employees are all Foo Chow. Profit is everything, profit protift profit. As long they look good on the outside and will work as it should work, job's done!

And you guys should not have complaint much for the stuffs you buy at the price. Cannot stand myself when I read "- my friend's dad bought a wira headlight for only 5 bucks.. it was like so cheap so he bought it. the second day the light 'kembang' ..and few days later the lamp explode...damn !!" HAHAHAHA, mate, cannot even get a meal for that amount of money, what more would you expect out of the quality?

today i went to brothers and wanted to install my boost and vaccuum meters....

the guy that was attending to me said that to install the boost and vaccuum meter will cost rm 80.....

i was like "WTF"why so expensive....

then we was giving me crap about how difficult it is to install....

to top it the sales guy chinese akwan.....always smiling

he was giving me compliments on how nice the tattoo looked on my arm ,then he wanted to touch my arm.....

it was all to much for my brain to handle so early in the morning on new years day

so i just left and went to a near by acc shop the guy there said it would cost to install a boost and vaccuum meter only rm20 with the piller rm 75

i was so shocked because brothers selling the piller only rm 97+rm80 to install

this acc telling me installation and piller rm 75...

so i have a nice piller and meter to showcase now in my car....

now i can have a nice lunch....with the rm 102 i saved......

dam u to hell brothers ...++ that akwan

Last edited:
brothers tinting are not very good also
what happened to me in brothers klang was that i bought a pretty good tint.not those cheap under rm100 type and they installed it for me
after 3-4 months, the tint started chipping off by the sides and also started tearing away.seems that it became thin after those few months

there is warranty, however, they always haggle for time and till now, nothing has been done.ithink they are making toomuch money in brothers and no quality is passed down to us consumers.

ihave long ago boycotted brothers and i will not support them anymore.
the only reason i go there nowdays is to laugh my head off with all their products.

speread the word!let not other people be conned by the crappy products and service they offer

but personally i think i have to admit one good side of brother's..... The car care product being sold by them.. They have tonnes of line-up for me to choose from.. Somemore is branded leh.... Kinda hard to find in Malacca..

cheers
:D

funny funny funny.... i just have to add... if u go there u'll notice that about 70% of the goods they sell there are non car related... they have safes, vacuum cleaners, support tilams and so forth...

headlights for rm5??? stuff of legends..

they have a new HU with lots of features - dvd, usb, sd card, mmc card .
so cheap only rm700. even high end products costing thousands of RM dont
have this kinds of features

brothers just sell crappy things fr profit..and their "workmanship" is so fucked up..and they charge a bomb...

i know some ppl cant afford to get pricey stuff resort to brothers coz their things are cheaper...but u get wat u pay fr!

i will never let those fvcking bro's ppls touch my car again. even if i buy stuff from there i won't ask to to install for me

those bastard last time ask them to put some rivet on my side skirt and tat fucker drill some hole accidently drill my car body on the upper part..... and still pretend dunno nothing happen.... fuck them also like nothing.... moron worker

never ever go let them install anything...

jangan beri barang murah,baik punya barang tak ada murah,service mesti cincai lah.

I never been to brothers or even seen the shop yet... I just read through car mags.... I also feel sucks with brothers...

I saw feel cars that stick brothers sticker on it, i feel like smash thier car lah......

the moral of the story,
dun be Bros consumer.
i never buy anything from thes unpros shop.
better go to spare parts shop or ask a favor from ur fren or xpertise

pillage2001 said:
One month ago, I took my car there and changed the wipers. Little did I know that they could not fit the wipers exactly into the wiper holder. They just shove it into the metal thingy which is like a hook to hold the wiper and hoping it'll stay there. Without completely locking the whole thing into the hook.

Rained heavily yesterday and the driver side wiper came off, the hook thingy trouched the screen when the wiper was on and now I have a semi circle scracth. I'm going to brothers later to let them have a piece of my mind. On the mean time, it's not the kind of scratch that I can feel it. More like, a mark kinda scratch. Maybe it did damage the glass, not too sure about it. Question is, is there any glass experts around in KL or penang? I would like to go fix it. It's really irritating. :(

yes in penang does have some glass experts

1. Air Itam : IBOX GLASS ( somewhere near the tambun biscuit shop )

2. Perak Road : AIRCOOL TINT SHOP ( they can check your glass as well )

3. Jelutong Area : some shop can do windscreen repair oso! have alook over there

How about we gang up and start hurling bricks through Brothers shops all over M'sia? That should teach them about ripping us off.

Sometimes we don't go there to buy cheap stuff.. we go there to buy branded stuff, but the workmanship is really like shit. I'm sure they've made enough money to replace all that glass. Let them sakit hati for once.. their attitude is "not my car what.. apa peduli" even though we're paying them to install it.

So we should also have the attitude of "what a goddamn ugly shop.. not my shop what, apa peduli. Time for a makeover"

I don't personal don't think like that. Because when i buy something at Bros the sales they ok lah... But when go to the installation side really like shit... wat make most ppl hate Bros, i think is came from the installation side........ :thumpdown:

Top Bottom