[FONT=&quot]CAra nak tipu ECU utk injection car
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:

weq6356

Known Member
Dec 14, 2006
i found this from omputeh website... so what do u think bout this method guys?

weq6356

Known Member
Dec 14, 2006
anybody have try this before? wanna share...?

charadeturbo

Apr 14, 2006
can use ar.. later car kantoi how.. cheating ECU why not just tune it to get better mileage..
:adore:

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
hahaha,then the engine running lean,mati lowh.all of ur pistons melt,piston rings.
have to overhaul.

mileage fer sure better when u buy a new small car.
CLK perhaps.(cute lil kelisa)

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haha... could cause harm to the engine ler...

why not jz allow the ecu to work normally, but uses microcompressor to bypass/leak extra air into intake manifold to balance back the AFR??... i've seen many bawah pokok mechanic tune fuel injection cars using microcompressor....

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
by blocking the ability of the sensor to sense the gaseous, it means it is reading less or minimized the reading. It will then tell the ECU to allow more air to be induce into the throttle. Theoretically, yes it is a cheap way to cheat the ECU but...

How smart / stupid your ECU is ? This is the real million dollar question....

by reducing the sensitivity of the sensor it your ECU may read it as, ah you got enough power after all, OR your car is under power.

Remember, the Sensor only responsible to read data, the ECU will be translating the data into actual action.

In short, dont cheat your sensor, tune your ECU or change one programmable ECU haha...:love:

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
agree.. running lean might give you better millage.. but... lean engine = hotter engine... and.. the rest you know alh.. haha expecially if you like to rev high high..

Firebird

Nov 22, 2005
My friend fitted the 'Aztech' EFI-Con. 5 year ago and its result is good! It affects the a/f mixture and the exhaust oxygen sensor.

Attachments

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
one thing i not so understand is y is it making the sensor hotter will make the reading as "rich" ?? i tot oxygen sensor are not relying on temperature.. i tot is sensing O2 directly from sensor and giving out the voltage reading to ecu.

running lean also not good for your engine parts in long terms. probably will work. but long term duno la how it will do to ur engine.

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
I thought if the mixture is lean, there will be knocking/pinging in the engine, and thus making its lifespan shorter. A rich mixture is always better than a lean

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
[one thing i not so understand is y is it making the sensor hotter will make the reading as "rich" ?? i tot oxygen sensor are not relying on temperature.. i tot is sensing O2 directly from sensor and giving out the voltage reading to ecu.]

yes, the sensor does not actually rely directly on the temperature. It is actually a uses chemical reaction and converted it to a voltage as signal

[ A rich mixture is always better than a lean ]
NO. its not right to think that way..... the just right mixture is the best,
Keep in mind, rich mixture means you are rich, and pollute the environment
lean mixture means, you better get rich fast, because you may need to fix your engine sometime soon

ned22am

Sep 11, 2008
mmm better not,:rolleyes: coz u save penny u lost million after,

dokaugot

Dec 23, 2007
anyone heard about COSM-II? or EFIE? both gadjet also to cheat O2 sensor voltage to ecu.

But if someone really want to build COSM-II, visit COSM-II - AN ALTERNATIVE TO EFIE :: Fotopic.Net

But they are invented to use with HHO,hydrogen on demand. Lean petrol a bit in close loop and simultaneously add hydrogen. Im still testing it, cant make any result yet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Just want to give everyone a word of advice on HID kits.
For those who hv fitted these kits, you might agree with me.

The Korean and Taiwanese kits are simply unreliable.
The bulbs hv a much shorter life compared to Phillips bulbs.
The kits are prone to imtermittent problems such as:

1. Once side refusing to light up.
2. Complete failure to light up
3. One side turning slightly yellowish and failing later on.

Pls stay away from SuperVision kits by Hokomoto. Lots and lots of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience