Fvcking Brothers......

i only think that stuff like wipers and car care products are OKAY to buy there..
coz they dont need to install it for u!

Not really add fuel to fire, but....

I've done my tinting at Brothers, Tmn Universiti branch (johor) quite professional i must say. The whole package cost me RM500+ for my Kancil, expensive, but when i asked around ONLY they offer workmanship and material warranty for 7 years (most shop didn't offer workmanship warranty, even V-Kool installer didn't dare to offer workmanship warranty)

A few days after tinting, my hands itch and i go spray those leather spray all over my dashboard and door paneling. Unknown to me the spray react with the tint glue (at the side of the tint only) producing very visible white marks all over the tint film sides.

That happened one month after the spray. That time i haven't know the leather spray actually caused this, so i get back to Brothers to enquire about the problem. The salesgirl offered to change the film without extra charge (really amazing, it's a Brothers branch mind you) so i change, and till now (few months later) the film is still in excellent shape (no tearing whatsoever). One of the few good memories of Brothers.

Not to praise Brothers though, I've seen how they installed HU in my friends' car, pure logic drove me away from them, when i decided that my Kancil HU is not for human listening i go to other shop, which is more expensive but the workmanship is like 10x better than Brothers. I end up being persuaded to install a 4 channel Alpine amp, speakers, woofer, all at the shop, damn.

Workmanship??? We cant also blame all the brother's workmanship.... Some might those new worker no experience and just hantam install... those really work for years they know what to do and not to simply hantam install.

Ernie = the branch that you go lucky is the 1 out of 10 good workmanship... if you try go other branch workmanship might cause you a headach......

so now any bad feed back of brother's..?any..?

Bump: so now any bad feed back of brother's..?any..?

aiksei...after reading bout this im scared to go and install alarm system at Brothers shop le...aiya where else to buy a reliable 2-way alarm...:banghead:

u better buy at small acc shop as they want customer to come over anover not just want ur money, i got this fren tht install my radio but re-do my wiring system just coz he said it look a mess and best of all he didnt even charge a thing, i feel guilty coz he charge me so little for tht headunit and workamnship, (FYI he sell wayyy bellow wht those kedai "abang" sell=workmanship)

Yeah bros, Brothers are well known for its best workmanship ever! in terms of destroying your car.

Avoid installations there at all cost, just cash and carry if your think they are reasonable.

Bump: Yeah bros, Brothers are well known for its best workmanship ever! in terms of destroying your car.

Avoid installations there at all cost, just cash and carry if your think they are reasonable.

i go to da puchong one ok wor, serbis very good...then da counter ger damn chun :love:

so now any bad feed back of brother's..?any..?

Bump: so now any bad feed back of brother's..?any..?

Frank , since you are in puchong brothers , can help me inform this old klang road brothers..As I went there many times to get different stuff but their services is always the same..I wanted to get air valve for my tyre..When I went in , I asked for an air valve , but they don't know the technical term , so I explain..I guess he understood..Then , he ask me to go to level 2..So I went..At level 2 , I explain all over again , then that guy ask me to go to level 3..So I went , then at level 3 I explain all over again..Then , the guy at level 3 ask me to go to level 1..Then , I ask another guy..He ask me to go to level 3..I told him the guy at level 3 ask me to go to level 1..He just ignore me by saying like "just go level 3"..Then at level 3 , I ask another guy..at the mean time explaining all over again..then the guy ask me to go to the counter at level 1..from there I found it..Conclusion , this is how they operate so that customer can have a tour around their shop

looseand,wat i can say is,u got a lot of patience

yes if me i just go other shop, but sometimes brother sell not so cheap, must be carefull bout tht, survey 1st, like absorber for 4x4 i ask them they quote me 6k for 4 pcs of performance absorber, when i go to 4x4 shop they said 6k also but they change all the bushing, springs, torsion bar and of course 4pcs of performance absorber. the point is ask around 1st just coz they have name dont meant they no good, like audi not so many ppl buy they car but have u ever drive 1? test drive and i sure u will trade those bm or merc for audi,

but fs trader is correct the girl is cute or pretty, tht the reason only go there:love: normal shop sometimes gt girl most the time is the guy only:banghead:

Frank , since you are in puchong brothers , can help me inform this old klang road brothers..As I went there many times to get different stuff but their services is always the same..I wanted to get air valve for my tyre..When I went in , I asked for an air valve , but they don't know the technical term , so I explain..I guess he understood..Then , he ask me to go to level 2..So I went..At level 2 , I explain all over again , then that guy ask me to go to level 3..So I went , then at level 3 I explain all over again..Then , the guy at level 3 ask me to go to level 1..Then , I ask another guy..He ask me to go to level 3..I told him the guy at level 3 ask me to go to level 1..He just ignore me by saying like "just go level 3"..Then at level 3 , I ask another guy..at the mean time explaining all over again..then the guy ask me to go to the counter at level 1..from there I found it..Conclusion , this is how they operate so that customer can have a tour around their shop
so do u get de stuff dat u wan ..?those ppl over there are chinese aducated so they dun understand n most of them are foreigner....u shud come to puchong coz OKR are de same boss .. will let my boss noe bout dis matter.. tq for telling me dis bro...:wavey:

Bump:
aiksei...after reading bout this im scared to go and install alarm system at Brothers shop le...aiya where else to buy a reliable 2-way alarm...:banghead:

which brunch u go la bro... not all brunch are bad service n bad skillz..

Bump:
Yeah bros, Brothers are well known for its best workmanship ever! in terms of destroying your car.

Bump: Yeah bros, Brothers are well known for its best workmanship ever! in terms of destroying your car.

sorry to heard dat bro.. yes they charge workmanship are to high but if u noes ppl in brother's they will charge u foc n nego... im seeling my stuff at puchong brunch all negotiable n most stuff are wit installation fees...

Bump:
i go to da puchong one ok wor, serbis very good...then da counter ger damn chun :love:

too bad la unker... 2 leng lui d got bf lor... both also alot ppl khau wan leh...hehehe u khau oppesite my shop wan la...*pub gurl*

Bump:
yes if me i just go other shop, but sometimes brother sell not so cheap, must be carefull bout tht, survey 1st, like absorber for 4x4 i ask them they quote me 6k for 4 pcs of performance absorber, when i go to 4x4 shop they said 6k also but they change all the bushing, springs, torsion bar and of course 4pcs of performance absorber. the point is ask around 1st just coz they have name dont meant they no good, like audi not so many ppl buy they car but have u ever drive 1? test drive and i sure u will trade those bm or merc for audi,

but fs trader is correct the girl is cute or pretty, tht the reason only go there:love: normal shop sometimes gt girl most the time is the guy only:banghead:
not only de reason le dude... he comes my shop coz got alot of stuff cheap n oni my shop do de best for forumer... i have no any bad feedback also leh...no complain also...

i dint have bad experience with them yet as i have never buy things with brothers...but future la...Im in klang so surelly i will go the klang branch at bayu perdana...will check the place in future time...

not all but a few i have marked, muar branch n the big one at ampang point, damn 1 workmansip no quality the other sombong as if i have no money, they rugi coz i done my entire sound system on other shop, their sales ppl should have know if u want to invest almost 6k+ on ur car sound system sure they will be lots n lots of question, not because we dnt have money, but if u pay 6k sure u expect something great, come on they should not layan like i have no money just coz i dress like normal ppl, wht to buy sound system have to dress with tuxedo n leather shoe? wear cheap t-shirt n selipar jepun can't? its so f*&king pissed me off, but wht i can tell its their loss not mine,

Bump: mr frankaboo, where ur shop? maybe i can come if want stuff? but as marketing stratergy hire cute girl sure lots of ppl come, same as my fren shop he hire the cute gurl to be waitress on his shop, n ppl come like crazy, lunch hour cant get seat i tell u,:love: but i suggest to him to ask their waiter also to wear skirt n put make-up sure "alot" of ppl will come, hahaha

Bump: mr frankaboo, where ur shop? maybe i can come if want stuff? but as marketing stratergy hire cute girl sure lots of ppl come, same as my fren shop he hire the cute gurl to be waitress on his shop, n ppl come like crazy, lunch hour cant get seat i tell u,:love: but i suggest to him to ask their waiter also to wear skirt n put make-up sure "alot" of ppl will come, hahaha

not all but a few i have marked, muar branch n the big one at ampang point, damn 1 workmansip no quality the other sombong as if i have no money, they rugi coz i done my entire sound system on other shop, their sales ppl should have know if u want to invest almost 6k+ on ur car sound system sure they will be lots n lots of question, not because we dnt have money, but if u pay 6k sure u expect something great, come on they should not layan like i have no money just coz i dress like normal ppl, wht to buy sound system have to dress with tuxedo n leather shoe? wear cheap t-shirt n selipar jepun can't? its so f*&king pissed me off, but wht i can tell its their loss not mine,

oh ok... yup some of de brunch are black list by me.. service are not dat gud n very rude to ppl too...
hahahah dun listen to unker fred ... his mata lookin at oppesite pub girl wan...lolxx
yup my shop at oppesite ioi mall...puchong... so im seldom at shop coz im a bz man..lolx

Last edited:
looseand,wat i can say is,u got a lot of patience

Haha , actually I am an impatient type of person.. just that I am blur of what is happening around me..

Bump:
so do u get de stuff dat u wan ..?those ppl over there are chinese aducated so they dun understand n most of them are foreigner....u shud come to puchong coz OKR are de same boss .. will let my boss noe bout dis matter.. tq for telling me dis bro...:wavey:

Ya , I got the stuff that I wanted..The local are alright but the foreigner are..unexplainable..Puchong service should be good because got frankaboo there ma..hehe

Haha , actually I am an impatient type of person.. just that I am blur of what is happening around me..

Bump:

Ya , I got the stuff that I wanted..The local are alright but the foreigner are..unexplainable..Puchong service should be good because got frankaboo there ma..hehe

sure boh... sometimes im not around wor...hahaha.... but my boys service ppl gud too...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom