The 4agze Forum

:biggrin:...

not yet ler.... still has the feeling for SC ler..nexst step maybe..SC14..before going for turbo ler..

ekekekek..

conversion to SC14 is abit headache la. Anyway, my next project will be;

- changing to 20v BT 5 speed gearbox
- Lighten the flywheel and using exedy clutch
- installing bosch or walbro external fuel pump
- tuning with wideband sensor

die... vtec... die.... hahahaha

to all 4agze members here, have you test run with vtec b4? Those B16 with 2.0cc block type. I have heard SC won vtec in 400 meters

Re: The 4agze Forum - need help from sifu(s)

bro, masuk turbo terus la. no need to pening

i'm quite pening....:hmmmm2:
i will buy my friend's AE101 supercharger in the next few days,:driver:
but now, the alternator problem...
he said I.C(if i'm not mistaken) was burn,swap with Camry and other Toyota car but unresolved.

need help from sifu(s), was it valid to use other 4AGE alternator?
if not, where can i get the 4AGZE alternator?

conversion to SC14 is abit headache la. Anyway, my next project will be;

- changing to 20v BT 5 speed gearbox
- Lighten the flywheel and using exedy clutch
- installing bosch or walbro external fuel pump
- tuning with wideband sensor

die... vtec... die.... hahahaha

Im not supporting Honda or Vtech as im toyotarians too but dont you feel there is something wrong while you using supercharge vs vtech which is NA, those vtech can argue even if you won the match since you are charger not NA, you are not in the same class with NA,try to think logically bro, if those vtech CHANGE TO CHARGER then only you can claim your rights...dont make a fool out of yourself with your last statement

(dont take it to heart,its just a friend reminding one another..cheers)

Re: The 4agze Forum - need help from sifu(s)

i'm quite pening....:hmmmm2:
i will buy my friend's AE101 supercharger in the next few days,:driver:
but now, the alternator problem...
he said I.C(if i'm not mistaken) was burn,swap with Camry and other Toyota car but unresolved.

need help from sifu(s), was it valid to use other 4AGE alternator?
if not, where can i get the 4AGZE alternator?

which part of KL are you form..where's your location....???

maybe can help you out here..for GZE fansssss...:love:

Im not supporting Honda or Vtech as im toyotarians too but dont you feel there is something wrong while you using supercharge vs vtech which is NA, those vtech can argue even if you won the match since you are charger not NA, you are not in the same class with NA,try to think logically bro, if those vtech CHANGE TO CHARGER then only you can claim your rights...dont make a fool out of yourself with your last statement

(dont take it to heart,its just a friend reminding one another..cheers)

Bro,

Dohc Vtec B16 with 2.0cc block is very power ler.

Miriguy.....u wan the inlet manifold structure.....tomolo i go and measure the size than i tell u wat measurement is that inlet manifold.......

if u wan to use the td04 to boost 1.5 bar .......i don think the the turbo will last long.....my friend's mivec turbo he using td04 his max boost is about 1.1 bar only and a vios turbo using td04 also 1 bar only.....if u wan get higher boost go for bigger turbo....

bro, how much to make the throttle body?

what is a a good brand pulley belt? My belt always slip when i reach 7500rpm. this caused my boost to drop. any recommendation on good beltings?

Last Thursday, i tested with 20v BT. This time i won by 1 car.

Any Sifu here knows if its useful to use 7A block?

Top Bottom