The 4agze Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit27
hi big brotha(s)....
my name is mattno, in secondary school, colleague call me ken,..hehe
just own a Levin AE101 Supercharger JDM this evening after trade in with my SEG silvertop with fx bodykit hmm...
staying in USJ 3 (shamburke bro, pls honk me twice...tq)

hope this thread will be superb with everything needed by us to share..
sharing is caring....

Bro sham....he did mention u : AE101 SUPERCHARGER JDM......means ori 2doors ae101 meh....
ekekekek waaaaaaaaaaaaaa 2 doors jdm meh.......

uiks.... ya lor..tak nampak..ol oredi!!!!:banghead:

sure2 but still scared wrong ppl..suddenly ask for race .. how???:confused:

me drive:driver: :slug:

uiks.... ya lor..tak nampak..ol oredi!!!!:banghead:

sure2 but still scared wrong ppl..suddenly ask for race .. how???:confused:

me drive:driver: :slug:

ala bro sham...if he ask for race..u just call farid laaa.....he will help u for sure....usj resident meh...ekekekek

:biggrin::rofl:..

wei...ha ah ..sure he can .. but ..got to pay him ler..
now.. rega mahal ma!!!:confused:..professional oredi!!

waakakakak cabbutt!!!!!

Hi guys!
Just wondering if if you guy have this problem where the charger is getting more n more noisy after installing the oversize crank pulley....
Ive checked around and cant seem to fix it... i was so sad at that time...

do u mean "aeroplane" sound?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stm1 View Post
Hi guys!
Just wondering if if you guy have this problem where the charger is getting more n more noisy after installing the oversize crank pulley....

yes yes, aeroplane sound and some other sounds like krookkk kroookkk, it sound like the internal bearing koyak... sorry my english is not very good..

Quote:
Originally Posted by stm1 View Post
Hi guys!

yes yes, aeroplane sound and some other sounds like krookkk kroookkk, it sound like the internal bearing koyak... sorry my english is not very good..

aeroplane sound came from your supercharger. thats your supercharger at work. mine will get that sound when i reach 1 bar

hmm... i wonder where the krookkk kroookk sound come from..it all happens after a month or two, i installed a bigger pulley... Thanks SiFoo!!!

how 2 get 1 bar......is there any way other than changin da sc pulley and da crank pilley???how 2 disable da power cut at 5.5rpm....im usin 4agzen ae 101

krook krook? maybe is the drive shaft, just changed my drive shaft. sound like u mention also, try to check on that...
the aeroplane sounds means ur charger kit is running..

Last edited:
hey guys..my fren got a few problem regarding of his 4age turbocharged..

Engine : 4age AE86 16v

i just helped him bought a new denso iridium spark plug no.7 for him and he installed it wit 0.4mm btw the surface n the spark plug head..
he is having a few problem after the second day of installation...car idling become not smooth, when rev, miss-fire and black smoke cming out from exhaust, power-loss..

but when he change back to those RM35 spark plug, dunno wat brand, the car running smoothly..

do anyone know wat happen actually?

hey guys..my fren got a few problem regarding of his 4age turbocharged..

Engine : 4age AE86 16v

i just helped him bought a new denso iridium spark plug no.7 for him and he installed it wit 0.4mm btw the surface n the spark plug head..
he is having a few problem after the second day of installation...car idling become not smooth, when rev, miss-fire and black smoke cming out from exhaust, power-loss..

but when he change back to those RM35 spark plug, dunno wat brand, the car running smoothly..

do anyone know wat happen actually?

wahh...u bought new plug kaa...i thinks tat iridium Kong oledi la bro....

IMHO,

maybe the clearance is not meant for that engine.... that's is why you're getting those misfiring..

:slug:

I think the Iridium plug's heat range too cold. If he use 6, instead of 7, I think it should solve the problem. The colder plugs usually foul up when you're running cold. It's good only when the engine's hot.

Just my 2 sen.:biggrin:

yea it could be like bro 2o2r said, normally turbo kaki use the no7 plug for their "cooling effect". i did use the no7 plug before during track day, morning want start the car also hard:biggrin:

ooooo like tat kaa.....so what the full code if wanna buy for IK20 / ik22????? where the 7/6 one??? which is best for daily and for my stock n parked car....hehe

wahh...u bought new plug kaa...i thinks tat iridium Kong oledi la bro....

wa 2 days kong meh?? so kin liao ?

IMHO,

maybe the clearance is not meant for that engine.... that's is why you're getting those misfiring..

:slug:

i heard tat his fren also telling the same thing...tis plug might be not suitable for 4age..

I think the Iridium plug's heat range too cold. If he use 6, instead of 7, I think it should solve the problem. The colder plugs usually foul up when you're running cold. It's good only when the engine's hot.

Just my 2 sen.:biggrin:

if he decided to use 6, is better to just buy a cheap one cause cheap one only offered 5/6..and standard for 4age is 6.. oh i shud try ask him did the scenario i mentioned happen when both cold/hot stage of the engine..

yea it could be like bro 2o2r said, normally turbo kaki use the no7 plug for their "cooling effect". i did use the no7 plug before during track day, morning want start the car also hard:biggrin:

yeah most of those turbocharged car use no7..even i also use no7..but i'm 4g93t...so far no problem at cold/hot stage...but for 4age i dunno la

he tested on another 4agze which the same thing occur..
dunno if the plug got problem or wat : /...but 2 days only leee..hurmm

he said he wil try to put in to a vr4 and see wat happen...if same thing occur i think is the plug problem d...if nth happen to vr4 then means tat 4age not suitable for no7??

Last edited:
gambit27,

tot i saw u yesterday..on USJ main road towards USJ 2/3 traffic lights around 5ish pm.... is that you..:wavey:

nice JDM AE92 trueno with blueish grey:hmmmm:... color????

plug no.7 good aaaa......im using it.......when da car heats up....response is much more better than b4....lol.....but dun rev 2 much....later yr car 2 hot engine kong ade.....:rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom