The 4agze Forum

so hows da TT juz now....can i join u guys next time after my car is done?

ya lor,

story telling la the conclusion of the TT at mamak's cape....
got another TT....wanna join..
newbie, sms me : 012 3791 985
maroonish red Levin AE101 :love:

uiks...

next time just come ler....to be safe..come early..and see which sifu driving toyota..then introduce mar..ekekekkek

last night session was all about how to max GZE power band.....:adore:.
so Me oso quiet2 oni... driving neo mar!!!..ekekeekekek..and also testing ECU session....

must do this often ler.. got lots of tips...

somore some ppl have regtretted change from GZE!!!!

agree with ya'll, but unfortunately i'm workin on nite shift...:bawling:

shamburke bro came with NEO?,
i've got an :idea: next time bring the Neo with TRD windshield decals....
cheeers:beer:

wiring!

Greetings guys!

I'm not a new member on the forums but I'm about to step into the GZE world reaaaaallly soon.

A little intro...

I've got a project going on at the moment, a mostly DIY job in my free time. It's a 4a-gze (ae92, MAP) going into a KE70 and its almost done...I've just hit a few walls in the process & i was hoping to get some help here!

Anyone got the wiring manuals for the Ae92? I've wired up everything except the fuel pump, gauge & warning light. There are 1 or 2 more besides those, but i just need these last 3 to get the car running properly.

Thanks in advance! :driver:

Re: wiring!

Greetings guys!

I'm not a new member on the forums but I'm about to step into the GZE world reaaaaallly soon.

A little intro...

I've got a project going on at the moment, a mostly DIY job in my free time. It's a 4a-gze (ae92, MAP) going into a KE70 and its almost done...I've just hit a few walls in the process & i was hoping to get some help here!

Anyone got the wiring manuals for the Ae92? I've wired up everything except the fuel pump, gauge & warning light. There are 1 or 2 more besides those, but i just need these last 3 to get the car running properly.

Thanks in advance! :driver:

tks bro....

http://www.turbocorolla.com/tech/default.htm

http://www.turbocorolla.com/tech/images/ae92_4agze_ecu_1.jpg

http://www.turbocorolla.com/tech/images/ae92_4agze_ecu_2.jpg

http://www.turbocorolla.com/tech/images/ae92_4agze_ecu_3.jpg

kindly pls print out yea..
gud luck in ur on-going project....:wavey:

Thanks for the wishes!

...I stumbled upon that site while digging here and there online. And u know, there are like a million places where all i found was exactly that! ECU pinouts, efi systems...etc...didn't quite have what i was looking for though unfortunaltely...

but I'm glad to mention that...i've finally found it!

http://opc.mr2oc.com/

Right at that website. Its got a lot more other useful things there too, do check it out. Finally it's done...just gotta get some piping work done and the car's ready to go! :burnout:

Thanks for the help!

hoho, tks bro..

i've been thru that website u mentioned, last 5 month i tot...diggin bout vacuum diagram..
unfortunately, i didn't bookmarked the site...wuwuwu
thanks for remind me....my 'precious moment' of net surfing...:adore:

does supercharger diagnostic output really differ from silvertop or blacktop? i mean when TE1 and E1 or TE1 and E2 pin connected.....

Guys,

My friend's SC will be entering a small time drag soon but he has no experience, so I'm asking this question on his behalf.

I hope those who have experience in drag could give some tips for a beginner. The question:

What is the best rpm to launch a (lightly modded; big pulley & e-manage) SC for drag ?

Thanks, guys.:biggrin:

bro 2old2rusty..
i'm no sifu..but i heard some say 3500 rpm to launch...i may be wrong ler..(sifu...help..!)
but to me its very subjective issue....it may be varied due to many factor, so on and so forth..
SC in AE82,AE92,AE101, AE111 sure different rpm to launch...summore with lightened body, oversized, e-manage, moddy here and there...kena a lot of try an error la...
just my humble 2 cents...:hmmmm::driver:

yea it also depends on the size of the rim.
last time i tried mine with 15inch rims, Advan Neova tires size 195/50/15, SE chassis, launching at 4k rpm:burnout:

bro 2old2rusty..
i'm no sifu..but i heard some say 3500 rpm to launch...i may be wrong ler..(sifu...help..!)
but to me its very subjective issue....it may be varied due to many factor, so on and so forth..
SC in AE82,AE92,AE101, AE111 sure different rpm to launch...summore with lightened body, oversized, e-manage, moddy here and there...kena a lot of try an error la...
just my humble 2 cents...:hmmmm::driver:

yea it also depends on the size of the rim.
last time i tried mine with 15inch rims, Advan Neova tires size 195/50/15, SE chassis, launching at 4k rpm:burnout:

Thanks for the feedback & advise, guys.

I know it's a rather subjective question but other than experimenting it out ourselves, I'd like to hear from more people; especially people who use a GZE.

My friend's using AE101 body, currently running 16" rims.

3500 - 4k rpm launch.... wouldn't that be too high & induce a lot of wheel spin ? Like I said, he's an amateur; new at this drag thing. The trouble is, he doesn't even have speed meter. If he has, then we can do some practice runs & try out different launch RPM to select the best time.

Anyway, I appreciate the suggestion, guys & will ask him to try out the RPMs you guys mentioned to see what happens. Thanks.:biggrin:

for better result, better ask your friend to try it himself, then only he will get the answer. we cant help with just telling

i just changed to 15" rims with yokohama parada tyres. Its totally different from my 16" rims before this. less tyre slip and better pickup. this is VERY important.

Drag using 16" with low boost will only burden your car. Suspension must be good also.

launching at around 4-5k is just ok. dont launch at 6-7k, unless you have high end slick tyres.

BTW, im looking for intercooler piping fo 4agze AE101 to replace my stock IC. i will be using VR4 IC. anyone knows where i can get it?

for better result, better ask your friend to try it himself, then only he will get the answer. we cant help with just telling

Exactly. He even asked me to be the driver for the drag event ! Aiyar, I don't know all this race-race stuff mar. If win, you say your car's fast but if lost, must be my driving lousy lor..:rofl:

i just changed to 15" rims with yokohama parada tyres. Its totally different from my 16" rims before this. less tyre slip and better pickup. this is VERY important.

Drag using 16" with low boost will only burden your car. Suspension must be good also.

launching at around 4-5k is just ok. dont launch at 6-7k, unless you have high end slick tyres.

I think my friend should be running about 0.8/9 bar boost.

Parada has very soft sidewalls, not bad lar for its price but it's not in the same league with the Neova. For the same size (195x50-15"), the price of the Neova AD07 is about RM 90 more expensive than the Parada.

But if the price is brought into consideration, I'd say the Parada is value for money as its performance is better than many other brands in its price range. I'm currently using Parada on my wife's car too. Was using Neova but cannot tahan the price.

Thanks for the advise, Miriguy.

what intercooler is he using? stock or FMIC?
i want to know if he gets any boost lag when revving 5-6k at full throttle

Exactly. He even asked me to be the driver for the drag event ! Aiyar, I don't know all this race-race stuff mar. If win, you say your car's fast but if lost, must be my driving lousy lor..:rofl:

I think my friend should be running about 0.8/9 bar boost.

Parada has very soft sidewalls, not bad lar for its price but it's not in the same league with the Neova. For the same size (195x50-15"), the price of the Neova AD07 is about RM 90 more expensive than the Parada.

But if the price is brought into consideration, I'd say the Parada is value for money as its performance is better than many other brands in its price range. I'm currently using Parada on my wife's car too. Was using Neova but cannot tahan the price.

Thanks for the advise, Miriguy.

aiya ask him to drive ma, he wanna entry the race not you ma:biggrin:

yea the Parada is cheaper then Neova cause the Neova is made in japan, but the Parada is from philipine

Hi all Sifoo!!! I tried once put on 16 inch my car, its a real killer.. instantly lost alot of power..
I was surpirsed the difference between 15 n 16..
anyone out there has the same experince?

hello all bro...
anybody know where place can i change the SC magnetic clutch...
now my SC oredy kong.....
i have a spare 1,now wait to install....
hope anyone can tell me...
:nurse:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom