The 4agze Forum

waaa.....

lots of discussion ..particularly on launching...15" to 16"..tyre make!!!
well all this contribute to the lanching of GZE...
so IMHO... it depends very much on the type of tyre...make wise % wise...your clutch..everything..
so its varies according to the car set up...
so the best is... you set it up your self = try and error!!!

cheers...

what intercooler is he using? stock or FMIC?
i want to know if he gets any boost lag when revving 5-6k at full throttle

He's using standard I/C; I've never driven his car before, so don't know if there's any lag, bro. Maybe one of these days, I'll do a test drive & see.

aiya ask him to drive ma, he wanna entry the race not you ma:biggrin:

yea the Parada is cheaper then Neova cause the Neova is made in japan, but the Parada is from philipine

Other than that, the compound / material is also very different. Surprisingly, I find that the Parada has a softer compound than the Neova. I'm using the B/stone Potenza Adrenalin RE001 on my car & I find it very good. It's as good if not better than Neova. For 195x50-15 size, it's RM 20 cheaper than the Neova. Some sizes are made in Japan while the rest is made in Thailand. Lucky me, 205x40-17 is made in Japan.:biggrin: You can cosider giving it a try, if you have not, bro.

Hi all Sifoo!!! I tried once put on 16 inch my car, its a real killer.. instantly lost alot of power..
I was surpirsed the difference between 15 n 16..
anyone out there has the same experince?

Yup, big difference in using 15 & 16". My friend's AE92 SC was using 15" when he got gatal & changed to 16". He really regretted.

waaa.....

lots of discussion ..particularly on launching...15" to 16"..tyre make!!!
well all this contribute to the lanching of GZE...
so IMHO... it depends very much on the type of tyre...make wise % wise...your clutch..everything..
so its varies according to the car set up...
so the best is... you set it up your self = try and error!!!

You're right, bro Sham. Many races are won & lost at the launch itself.

haa...there u have it ...:biggrin:
fuhh.....lega...all sifu responded to the enquiries....
but good info for us greenhorn like me....:biggrin::biggrin:
lucky me MCSB...hehhehehheee...:biggrin::driver:

haa...there u have it ...:biggrin:
fuhh.....lega...all sifu responded to the enquiries....
but good info for us greenhorn like me....:biggrin::biggrin:
lucky me MCSB...hehhehehheee...:biggrin::driver:

:confused:..your car MCSB???..liar liar..:thefinger:

now cornering oso ..not less than 100km/h..:listen:

eeeeerrkkkkk

Other than that, the compound / material is also very different. Surprisingly, I find that the Parada has a softer compound than the Neova. I'm using the B/stone Potenza Adrenalin RE001 on my car & I find it very good. It's as good if not better than Neova. For 195x50-15 size, it's RM 20 cheaper than the Neova. Some sizes are made in Japan while the rest is made in Thailand. Lucky me, 205x40-17 is made in Japan.:biggrin: You can cosider giving it a try, if you have not, bro.

yea Parada is a soft compound tire, and it cannot last as long as Neova. yea i tried the RE001 tire before, ok also! and cheaper.
my next change wanna try the Bridgestone RE01R

yea Parada is a soft compound tire, and it cannot last as long as Neova. yea i tried the RE001 tire before, ok also! and cheaper.
my next change wanna try the Bridgestone RE01R

Yeah, you're right. The Neova does lasts longer than the Parada.

RE01R ? Wah, damn expensive lor.... nevermind la, 7 rich man.:laugh: Now RE-11 is the latest but don't know in M'sia available yet or not.

yea kinda, nearly 500 per piece, but not rich la, save money day by day lo, then sure can buy it one day right?:biggrin:
just wanna try that model ma, what to do hehehe....

lol........im using 17''......but im still ok wit da power....mayb coz i never change into 15'' b4.....but 17'' stable mer....

guys,

on teh issue of whether it is more power on 16" 17".... hmmm
i have used all from 14" - 17"
Black Racing 14" with local made tyres- no grip on rainy days... dangerous when tyres worn down below 50%...
15" with YOKO - hmmmm.... stick to the ground but tyres worn off after only 6 months...
OZ 16" with Bridgestone - feel a little bit of less power - heavy duty rim???
Watanabe 16" with rojak tyres....- feel lightened.. but nt significant...
Kosei 17" with Bridgestone - no different...

so all in all..i do not feel any significant power loss on using bigger wheels... o:hmmmm:

there will be minor power loss....but in exchange of yr car stability and also better handling...

hi guys and sifoos..sorry to divert the launching topic a bit..sorry bro yau..:biggrin:..just wanna ask u guys how do we know our oxygen sensor is damaged (other method than diagnosis)..any symptoms? do any of u encountered problem with the o2 sensor :hmmmm: ?thankss :itsme:

hi guys and sifoos..sorry to divert the launching topic a bit..sorry bro yau..:biggrin:..just wanna ask u guys how do we know our oxygen sensor is damaged (other method than diagnosis)..any symptoms? do any of u encountered problem with the o2 sensor :hmmmm: ?thankss :itsme:

No problem, Di.:biggrin:

Recently 2 of my friends encountered malfunction of their O2 sensor on their SVT. The rev won't go up & emits thick black smoke from the exhaust. Confirmation is via diagnostic check.

do anyone happen 2 hav da wiring diagram for Ae101 SC??? i need it...please save me from hell~!!

According to BT service manual.... (see the attachment).
8 times is good. Less than 8 is poor. Zero mean mati liao :biggrin:

anywhere else i can get a more complete wiring diagram.....i need my car 2 run now.....

levin 818..thanks bro..i will try those method u gave me..btw the manual u attached..does it ends as shown?
bro yau..mine still can rev up but i was afraid because it sometimes during normal drive the check engine came out and suddenly gone..without giving problem to the engine..:hmmmm:

bro yau..mine still can rev up but i was afraid because it sometimes during normal drive the check engine came out and suddenly gone..without giving problem to the engine..:hmmmm:

Sifu Di,

What we're doing is guessing. I suggest it's best you get it diagnose with a diagnosis reader once for all to confirm what's causing the engine check light appearing off & on. It may be an early tell tale sign that some of the sensors are about to "resign". The light serves as notice prior to its termination.:laugh:

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom