The 4agze Forum

gambit27,

tot i saw u yesterday..on USJ main road towards USJ 2/3 traffic lights around 5ish pm.... is that you..:wavey:

nice JDM AE92 trueno with blueish grey:hmmmm:... color????

shamburke bro,

its wasn't me ...
mine, JDM AE101 Levin with maroonish red:itsme:
yeah, dats traffic lite was main route to my home...
sooner or later we'll be side by side at dat traffic lite...handshake during ppl at the back continuosly honk at us...:biggrin:

shamburke bro,

its wasn't me ...
mine, JDM AE101 Levin with maroonish red:itsme:
yeah, dats traffic lite was main route to my home...
sooner or later we'll be side by side at dat traffic lite...handshake during ppl at the back continuosly honk at us...:biggrin:

woaaaa

101...maroon color...hmmm..much be very careful....:biggrin:..

neeway... we will be passing each other some day..and you will be surprise:listen::driver:

woaaaa

101...maroon color...hmmm..much be very careful....:biggrin:..

neeway... we will be passing each other some day..and you will be surprise:listen::driver:

i will not passing u by shamburke bro...
u r Otai maa....strictly i must tailing ur car...not passed urs..
last time drove silvertop auto...now still learning how to drive manual...:slug:
c ya!

Folks, i need a volunteer to help me on testing one rebuilt AE101 GZE's ECU.
If you are staying around Subang or Sunway, I would be grateful if you allow me to plug the ECU in your car for a spin to confirm its power. In return, i will treat you with Nasi Kandar & curry sotong from Pelita :biggrin:.

P/S: the reading of the ECU is exactly similar to a good ECU. But still i need to confirm it on the road test.

Last edited:
i will not passing u by shamburke bro...
u r Otai maa....strictly i must tailing ur car...not passed urs..
last time drove silvertop auto...now still learning how to drive manual...:slug:
c ya!

errr!!!

gambit..

seriously:bawling:.. you will passed by me and be surprised!! eeekekekekekek..should have leave your no..cos we sometimes had impromptu TT @ subang just as we did monday nights...

dr wong.... hai ya..can mar.. just called up temi aka futeballx... and meet up at ss15.. nice place to cvlean our eyeballs!!!!:biggrin:

Folks, i need a volunteer to help me on testing one rebuilt AE101 GZE's ECU.
If you are staying around Subang or Sunway, I would be grateful if you allow me to plug the ECU in your car for a spin to confirm its power. In return, i will treat you with Nasi Kandar & curry sotong from Pelita :biggrin:.

P/S: the reading of the ECU is exactly similar to a good ECU. But still i need to confirm it on the road test.

wat hav u done 2 da ecu??? mind share where and how??

Sham,
Temi jauh from Cheras lar...

lilwhite,
I repair it and make it run like new.
You will feel more power punch out from this ECU, especially after 6,000rpm...
You wanna be a volunteer?
Pelita has very good nasi kandar & curry sotong ler... :biggrin:

Sham,
Temi jauh from Cheras lar...

lilwhite,
I repair it and make it run like new.
You will feel more power punch out from this ECU, especially after 6,000rpm...
You wanna be a volunteer?
Pelita has very good nasi kandar & curry sotong ler... :biggrin:

:biggrin:no blem wan... sure he can wan.. he said he:listen: will be free.....will confirm tonite...:driver:

i also want 2...but my car at paint job.....how much did u do it??? mine still got power cut at 5.5 rpm ler.....

sifu wong aka dr ECU aka keta power!!!!

tonite ar..we test teh ECU..

confirm....
@ USJ 9 - mamak tanjung - got good 400m straight line to test the limit...
@ 9.30 p.m.

coming
1) shamburke
2) futeballx
3) levin818
4) erwan
5) chinozie
:rofl:

errr..errr..errr.errr.errr..mamak tanjung aaaa..er errr errrr...tonight is malam jumaat mehh....perhaps got advance lesson for akad nikah subjuect...muakakakakakakak :rofl:

Tks Sham. See you tonight at 9:30pm!
Nasir, change to Tanjung tonight. Teh sana lebih kaw :biggrin: I will bring mine and install it tonight, then we go test test the power :biggrin:
lilwhite, power dip at 5.5k cannot be avoid if you run stock. But i saw my friend over come it after installing E-Manage. You may go find out with those "E-Manage GZE" kaki.

so hows da TT juz now....can i join u guys next time after my car is done?

Top Bottom