The 4agze Forum

what fuel pump do u use on your car?

is the external bosch pump (for mercedes) good?

DSCN3951.jpg

I got extra... who want?

SC relay and Fuel Pump relay.

fuel consumption is very good now after installing e-manage

u using e-manage now......wat fuel pump u use ........acctually the ori 4agze fuel pump??

i post out the full spec of my car .....ask some sifu to giv some advise on it....

ABV - Air Bypass Valve. Your mech shud know where is it. its like a UFO shape. Just block the air with a metal plate.

my fuel pump is from ae100. if u hve e-manage, no need to get external pump (if u wan, can also la). My boost is now 0.9, and if i didnt tune, at 6k rpm, i can feel the engine is lagging. i thought it was the fuel pump, but after tuning from 0 to 15 in emanage, rpm is smooth till 9k.

ABV - Air Bypass Valve. Your mech shud know where is it. its like a UFO shape. Just block the air with a metal plate.

my fuel pump is from ae100. if u hve e-manage, no need to get external pump (if u wan, can also la). My boost is now 0.9, and if i didnt tune, at 6k rpm, i can feel the engine is lagging. i thought it was the fuel pump, but after tuning from 0 to 15 in emanage, rpm is smooth till 9k.

Bro,
1. May I know which e-manage (Blue or Ultimate) & your SC climbs to 9k rpm smoothly ?

2. All that can be achieved just by installing e-manage alone ?

3. Can you post a pic of the ABV ?

I'm asking coz my friend's dying to improve the performance of his SC. Your secret recipe will much appreciated....:adore::adore::adore:

can u xplain how to blocked ABV??

ABV MOD
1 To bypass the ABV pull the pipe off the abv that comes FROM the blue VSV.
Cap this line.

2 From the inlet manifold (sc side) there is a pipe that feeds boost to a "brown vsv" >> onto the FPR.

3 T-off this line between the manifold and the brown VSV.

4 Feed this newly tee-d off pipe onto the ABV nipple that was left exposed by step 1.

Source taken from:
http://www.cruiseirl.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21822

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/kirkosaurus/abvmodbefore.jpg

2 Old 2 Rusty - im using emanage blue. i modified my ECU so there is no rpm cut.

turbo10 - ori ecu (4aGZ).

but its not good to rev 8k everytime. must take care of engine

story is like this. when i bought the halfcut, the ECU had some problems. Chocking when rev too high. so they told me ECU prob. i sent it for repair and when i got it back, then i realised that the person repairing it cut off my rpm limit. so thats how i can rev very high. repairing cost me rm350, cheaper than buying a replacement at rm900.

MiriGuy .....i think i wil use emanage for my engine also tune my self...........

This is the turbo i use
DSC01134-1.jpg

i change a new piston because my old piston cloting melt already
DSC01162.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

than my crankshaft bearing also worn le.....than repair it also..
DSC01163.jpg

my engine head i port and polish and make compression so i can get higher boost ......
DSC01167.jpg

DSC01166.jpg

than i bought a full set of casket for 4agze.......quite expansive really sakit a...
DSC01168.jpg

Mnay chop shop cant find the ori 4age inlet manifold wit throttle body... found many shop i fed up le....so i custom made a inlet manifold...
DSC01173.jpg

than the last is the intercooler piping
DSC01202.jpg

DSC01207.jpg

DSC01205-1.jpg

my ori 4agze engine....
IMG_2580.jpg

Bro M@ntis..... fuyoh! I love wat u did to the custom made throttle body :adore:. how much is that? do u mind giving me the design structure? i might want to make one for myself also.

im thinking of using TD04 from GSR 1.8. I bet its good enuf to boost till 1.5 bar. WHat extractor are you using there?

Miriguy.....u wan the inlet manifold structure.....tomolo i go and measure the size than i tell u wat measurement is that inlet manifold.......

if u wan to use the td04 to boost 1.5 bar .......i don think the the turbo will last long.....my friend's mivec turbo he using td04 his max boost is about 1.1 bar only and a vios turbo using td04 also 1 bar only.....if u wan get higher boost go for bigger turbo....

bro M@ntis, your fren TD04 from what car? Shud get TD04 from GSR 1.8. thats the best suitable turbo.

bro M@ntis, your fren TD04 from what car? Shud get TD04 from GSR 1.8. thats the best suitable turbo.

all from gsr de ....the manual gsr twin fin de....td04L......

7heaven i don no wat is my compression i go ask my foreman ........for the compression...

Top Bottom