Vision or Trial

monstertezza, i may need yr help bec i already buy some parts from JAPAN and it may arrived next month,and i already buy books and diagram to work up also,ok or not,bro,,,,,,hehehe,thanks.....what ever also,when start pass the car,we trust they work ship.....even the price either high or low,,,,,,

Monsterezza,

I heard that you have managed to get a key player (in the altezza servicing world) to join your team :) (wink..wink)

i thought your shop is in ampang?

Rizal,
Where's my powerFC? heheheee....

just moved to glenmarie few months ago..
michael, we'll see what can we do to your new super duper ride.

I did my cars in Trial too, u can talk to Shaiful the tuner, frenly and nice to talk to. The boss oso nice to talk to, humble dude :)

waaah so many response..... good to see this forum alive again:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael,

Are you in the wrong forum? Just joking la.......Message from Bang KOK ... waiting to go onto your ride.... Let me know when you going to Dori Dori ... I want to go also.

Monstezza, make sure you sayang sayang michael new ride lo ....

hehe,no sayang only,hv take good care also,i sure monstezza doing well,raymond when u back?Bangkok very nice place,nite time only......where 's bro jahax?

interest to book some time then all of member come out to know each other ? i hope can meet all member ha ha

raymond: u will be in bangkok until when? i might need to ge to bangkok myself ...by next week ... biz trip

michael: got new ride already meh? ... MarkX ke? ... show me show me

wan: the tuner ... bleh tune keta aku tak? ... ada boost creep la ... smpai 1.47 bar ... aku skarang bwak keta baik2 ... takut nak boost

new guy with looooong nickname: Saiful the tuner? ... hemmm ... that guy is full of crap ... akakakakaka

raymond: u will be in bangkok until when? i might need to ge to bangkok myself ...by next week ... biz trip

michael: got new ride already meh? ... MarkX ke? ... show me show me

wan: the tuner ... bleh tune keta aku tak? ... ada boost creep la ... smpai 1.47 bar ... aku skarang bwak keta baik2 ... takut nak boost

new guy with looooong nickname: Saiful the tuner? ... hemmm ... that guy is full of crap ... akakakakaka

encik hasra...boost controller pakai apa ya?

jahax bro,i give u a surprise and ride when u free,Why go BANGKOK?izzit ....hehehehehehe,dirty mind,

Hi Greytezza,
I will pop over around 1pm.....my current ride is grey ae111 diamond lights. Pls look out for me. I will PM you my number.
The parts catog is a CD. It will take forever to scan. There is alot charts and tables. I suggest as an when pls PM me with what you are looking for and I will send those specific diagrams and the tables.

I suggest create a new tread called Altezza Parts Number and pin it up.
From there ppl who need info can PM me and I will send.

Bro , can you check for me whats the part no for the throttle body?

many thanks in advance

cheers

hi stepwyewh,
Pls PM me ur email address.
Pls also let me know yr model and I am assuming yours is SXE10.

Thanks

monsta:

im using blitz sbc spec-r

michaeltie: f

or work le ... hehehe ... sorry for not be able to join u & raymond for yumcha last saturday, other matters to sort out ... so when will i be able to hop in ur new ride?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom