KELISA - Tuning

sifu,....how about my question....i wan for rally and road use...i wan to tapao coner like no body businees and also wan as comfort as a pillow....so what abs is the best for me?

wah...this question ah...okay..u got and cut down 4 kuku jiao...but must be the same length one la...so ur kuku jiao is a monotube...and inside ur car right...u must identify ur G spot...so when u wanna go for rally..remember to massage the G first...so ur "ABSORBERS" will erect.. and be hard enough to conquer all the rally terrains..

and when u want comfort...dun touch the g spot lo..

wah...this question ah...okay..u got and cut down 4 kuku jiao...but must be the same length one la...so ur kuku jiao is a monotube...and inside ur car right...u must identify ur G spot...so when u wanna go for rally..remember to massage the G first...so ur "ABSORBERS" will erect.. and be hard enough to conquer all the rally terrains..

wa this is discovery,kukujao also got g-spot, no wonder they call u "The Cha bor King",so much of training in Sunway U,really envy u! :thefinger:

Question: Stock piping n box for kenari auto, how to make the pickup faster if just mod the back box, any special size to recommend?

what abs that come with G spot wan?

off topic..

tohsan taiko, r u the 'tohsan' over the teamcity forum???

getting a city? i also switched to there since i sold my birdy and bought a city

off topic..

getting a city? i also switched to there since i sold my birdy and bought a city

Taikor Bryan90

yes boss i m there lol! Me not yet change ride still thinking about it, that City u saw that i post belong to my family members. Too many choice of car to choose,but ice is a universal subject thats why i can do a bit of "sharing" with u guys there. :biggrin:

off topic..

wah......now drive CITY liaw ah....good good

uncle tohsan...go lar change car..now is the time u need to change car liaw

wah......now drive CITY liaw ah....good good

uncle tohsan...go lar change car..now is the time u need to change car liaw

lol! not decide yet, this saturday testing Prime Minister Djgerm Competition Reserve Vehicle then only decide.

btw yesterday my mother-in-law side got people drive new Nissan Sentra kena bang on the rear by drunk Indian driving wira, the whole chassis bend totally, the rear boot gone, now i m more concern about safety.:burnout:

Top Bottom