KELISA - Tuning

sure bo? no one here is slower than my car, my car is 1st class slow car!

btw ur ice project cool off so fast meh? kin kin kasih upgrade kau kau like our Djgerm taikor!

lolz....apa la u guyz...talk until so geng =.=" can learn style sumore =="

unfortunately i bought YOko adrive aa01 instead of michelin....hahaha....change all 4 pieces, RM135 each and free nitrogen gas

performance wise...not yet try....hehe....sayang new tyre first..
while its more silent and comfort than BS re030 ....not sure the performance is it better than re030.

now just asked taiko tohsan bout comfort and get to knew that monroe abs is sux for me, too soft...........run over yellow lines bump and jump like crazy horse.....and cornering bodyroll like wanna become turtle'sa already.

wanna change kayaba GAS for better comfort and handling......any better recommendation besides KYB ?

bro...ppl selling secondhand TITAN..not bad the price..check it in kelisaclub

Kuteh

u can get HWL adjustable or Tein Active Hi-Lo-Soft-Hard suspension since money is not a problem to you :P

TITAN better

oi oi, tak boleh macam cakap =.=" got budget 1 u know ...hahaha

regret already last time bought eibach and HIT abs instead of HWL....lolz......learned the lessons.....haihz....so now play cheap cheap enough lo......later maaybe change back to T-speed sport spring, since this the spring that give me most comfort, or mayb itu cikai Tien spring, hahahahaha

now need change the monroe ler......cannot tahan always go back home have to run through those yellow line near my area....dong dong dong dong vibrate like shit....

Get TITAN solve your problem until u change ur car

hi all...
anyone can teach me on how to mod my kelisa?? think to use k&n drop- in + denso iridium spark plug + vs + grounding + exhaust mod... just for n/a mod only, don't want to use b.o.t. @ change engine...

welcome aboard...hope u can join our tt and u will learn more...a lot of mod u can do to your car...if u wan ICE mod..ask Uncle tohsan..if u wan performance mod ask Lonewolf..and if u wan DIY stuff..ask Djgerm...ask me when u wan to treat me teh tarik...hehehe

Kai Meng

u kena "rape" by your "leng lui" superior ka? 5pm plus only can post message in zth.

btw i agreed, Lonewolf car very tok kong fast! apa recorder also useless!

yaya.. thanx bro... when the tt will be held??? can potpetpotpet with all of u guys about cars la... dunno much about cars lo...

Kai Meng

u kena "rape" by your "leng lui" superior ka? 5pm plus only can post message in zth.

btw i agreed, Lonewolf car very tok kong fast! apa recorder also useless!
what to do....now year end mah...got a lot of work need to be done...

lonewolf car damn fast leh....and also now damn song because got super ICE liaw....

yaya.. thanx bro... when the tt will be held??? can potpetpotpet with all of u guys about cars la... dunno much about cars lo...
the next TT will be GSS....this coming november....

taikor..give me your contact number.got tt will sms u

the next TT will be GSS....this coming november....

taikor..give me your contact number.got tt will sms u

ya lor, GSS stands for what ar?? sowy, noob here... ehehehehe... :biggrin: btw, this is my contact no.: 0193321236... can i get yours?? wanna save in my phonebook so if u call @ sms me, ur name will appear lor, worry if my gf trick me... ehehehe.. :biggrin:

haiya tns fucking p2 center didn't install my alternator belt properly, the alternator belt sit on top of the pulley, just now go and tiu kau them, lucky the pulley bearing didn't kong becos by the time i found out, i have already driven 20k km since the change of alternator belt. Now the squeking sound all gone already, finally back to normal.

Last edited:
ya lor, GSS stands for what ar?? sowy, noob here... ehehehehe... :biggrin: btw, this is my contact no.: 0193321236... can i get yours?? wanna save in my phonebook so if u call @ sms me, ur name will appear lor, worry if my gf trick me... ehehehe.. :biggrin:
my number 016-4397718 (kaimeng)

haiya tns fucking p2 center didn't install my alternator belt properly, the alternator belt sit on top of the pulley, just now got and tiu kau them, lucky the pulley bearing didn't kong becos by the time i found out, i have already driven 20k km since the change of alternator belt. Now the squeking sound all gone already, finally back to normal.
?????? u mean the sound come because of that?

Kai Meng

yes you are right! becos in the pulley there,they have all the rail track for the belt to sit on inside the pulley, earlier its sitting on top of the track,somemore its sitting on top of 3 tracks, and the other 1 track the belt is hanging outside the pulley, which make it "sengit" already when it roll,thats why there is sound coming out,its brushing against other things.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom