Old School Cars Discussion

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Go ask any one got log in to ZTH......hhahhahahahhahah
Probably not. Din't notice any car guy in office. Besides, need to be very active member to really know to identify who I am. I post so many things before. :rofl:

I think better back to old school discussion but got what old school topic to start?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
not exactly old school, but something you might..... vaguely like;
http://www.mudah.my/Subaru+Impreza+2+0+At+WRX+TIPTOP+VERSION+8+Mt-55363479.htm

yeah.... its the na, with a slushbox lol..... just syukur its not the 1.6
25k for this. Doesn't sound too convincing for me. Because if pay cash 25k, save up 15k more maybe can negotiate a GC8 already. And if want to play with NA engine cars, got options like Celica, Altezza which is just a bit more expensive than this.

1.6 NA is like driving Waja, hahahaha. Large body but small engine. But in Singapore, cars like Corolla Altis, Civic FD came with 1.6 litre engine option. :rofl:

*I wonder will my user name in this forum change to blue font on tomorrow since tomorrow is 1st of June already and that marks the 5th year since I joined this forum in June 2012.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Spotted these recently. Looks like E28 5 series and E23 7 series. Seems like they are abandoned. I guess they are worth some value?

Attachments

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Many of those in PJ section PJS7 workshop there.....
such scene is hard on our eyes.
Everyday i will take a shortcut through a small industry area which is occupied bu plenty of workshop and body shop.I will vary my route through here just to see if there are any 'abandoned' gem/potential.

There are some that really bothers me esp a white w124 in good condition...well at least it was in a year ago.
There is still a Honda Civic oso which has lost some doors and trim. There was a Putra but dunno where it went.Couple of beemer but they dont tend to stay long.
will take picture if i dare because it will be difficult when riding and i will look like a thief doing a recce run

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Many of those in PJ section PJS7 workshop there.....
Those are industrial area with a lot of car workshop?

The one from my photo is near where I am working. Industrial area with a lot of car workshop. I even went to a mod shop near a place where I had lunch to ask about rear anti roll bar and rear strut bar price. :biggrin:

Everyday i will take a shortcut through a small industry area which is occupied bu plenty of workshop and body shop.I will vary my route through here just to see if there are any 'abandoned' gem/potential.

There are some that really bothers me esp a white w124 in good condition...well at least it was in a year ago.
There is still a Honda Civic oso which has lost some doors and trim. There was a Putra but dunno where it went.Couple of beemer but they dont tend to stay long.
will take picture if i dare because it will be difficult when riding and i will look like a thief doing a recce run

Industry area in Malacca?

Just take pic while pretending like you are texting on phone or something.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Those are industrial area with a lot of car workshop?

The one from my photo is near where I am working. Industrial area with a lot of car workshop. I even went to a mod shop near a place where I had lunch to ask about rear anti roll bar and rear strut bar price. :biggrin:

Industry area in Malacca?

Just take pic while pretending like you are texting on phone or something.
Light industrial mix with shops. If there are workshops sure to have these around.

Malacca not small leh! Industrial areas as in for factories also have....:driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Write off and cannibalize for parts......lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Light industrial mix with shops. If there are workshops sure to have these around.

Malacca not small leh! Industrial areas as in for factories also have....:driver:
Yeah, in front of big workshop usually will have some good abandoned cars.

I heard there are several automotive parts manufacturer based in Malacca. Like my extractor is also made over there. Marco.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah, in front of big workshop usually will have some good abandoned cars.

I heard there are several automotive parts manufacturer based in Malacca. Like my extractor is also made over there. Marco.
Abandon because too expensive to repair.....lol:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YxCrYz0SlkM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

'(00): The APRC is this weekend and if you're heading south to the Johor state for the Rally, you'd be pleased to see and hear the Proton Satria Neo S2000 bursting through the cloud of dirt dust and crackling at the bends as it challenges the oil palm fields.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience