What's your dream car?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

michika12

Just for the sake of discussion, if ever you'll be given a chance to build or to buy car of your dream, what is it? and why? :driver:

HEARSE....:rofl:

No need petrol nor electric one. Just run on air.

Still need petrol, only must have driver......:rofl:

Okay, back to topic. A Veyron Super sports will be nice, but even if given to me cannot afford to run it....:rolleyes:

Still need petrol, only must have driver......:rofl:

Okay, back to topic. A Veyron Super sports will be nice, but even if given to me cannot afford to run it....:rolleyes:

You're different level already..:adore:

u must vote out BN 1st then can only talk bout owning our dream cars....
if BN wins...i think i'll stick to my proton till i die....

No matter who's in power, my dream car ain't gonna change dude...PR or BN, both won't fund me a Ferrari F40..haha

u must vote out BN 1st then can only talk bout owning our dream cars....
if BN wins...i think i'll stick to my proton till i die....

Brother, That is reality.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

No matter who's in power, my dream car ain't gonna change dude...PR or BN, both won't fund me a Ferrari F40..haha

That is the dream car.......:rofl:

Hmm, it depends. If I'm in San Francisco, I'll want a F355 Spider.. top down.. Malaysia too hot for that, I'd settle for a Porsche Cayman S, turbocharge it and terrorise 911 Turbos and Ferraris.

Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang for sure.

Reasons: Very Muscular Body, Powerful, Fast and yet is rare and eye catching. Just one the best Muscle Cars to own other than
its rivals such as Camaro SS and Dodge Charger.

2012-GT500-Outlook.jpg

Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang for sure.

Reasons: Very Muscular Body, Powerful, Fast and yet is rare and eye catching. Just one the best Muscle Cars to own other than
its rivals such as Camaro SS and Dodge Charger.

But you'll be driving on the wrong side. LOL. Left hand drive only.

He will drive only on the Highway on the right side, not many will be able to catch up anyway.....:biggrin:

Unless a souped up GT-R34/R35 or Supra. Then maybe...not even camaro able to catch up :biggrin:

on the wrong side lagi :rofl:

Nvm, usually right lane is always slower than left lane. So left hand drive, speed at left lane,
kinda just right.

Since we have lot of road hoggers on the right...:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom