ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
da statement by unker 5115 is very true laa, got her salary on that day fm me... i will be layan very good mia, but next day "still got small song sing meh":banghead:

da statement by unker 5115 is very true laa, got her salary on that day fm me... i will be layan very good mia, but next day "still got small song sing meh":banghead:

nvr mind la tansri......u still got lots of mech's ready to service for u ma.......:biggrin:

Last edited:
u used to have how many "the best"?no compare where got "the best" wor

All the while only one la..those compared with are usually girls that
I know as friend nia...not as companion. No need to compare la.

Comparing too much will result in being too greedy jor :biggrin:

Jpop, wah..the pau....you like ta pau a lot...next time buy ta ta pau for you...

SF, ya ka? only one? you don't SKL.....

5115, Sir SF used to have many but now even more "the best" more until your ten finger and ten toe also cannot count finish....He want to PAU habis all the girl....

Jpop, wah..the pau....you like ta pau a lot...next time buy ta ta pau for you...

SF, ya ka? only one? you don't SKL.....

5115, Sir SF used to have many but now even more "the best" more until your ten finger and ten toe also cannot count finish....He want to PAU habis all the girl....

You don't SKL can ar? Many girls is more likely to be you leh not me :biggrin:
Numbers of girls you PAU is more than 10 people's fingers and toes man...:laugh:

How to beat Tan Sri Dato Seri of Seremban leh...
if not you also won't get that title from us ma :laugh: :adore::adore::adore:

SF, you suka suka give Tan Sri, YB, PM, MB...etc....title to people mia....I wonder what title you give to the aunty at the pasar..

SF, you suka suka give Tan Sri, YB, PM, MB...etc....title to people mia....I wonder what title you give to the aunty at the pasar..

Title not me give one...*TAG* Tcff Bunta Fujiwara...give mia..
Aunty at pasar ar? not sure. Never been to pasar...:dontknow:

another sejuk toyota to toyota engine conversion...really didn't saw before or even think abt it...hehe

image467p.jpg

image466.jpg

altezza with D4 2jz beams...:burnout:

having several wiring problemo...

Last edited:
attn mr.supra fanatics & mr.yeehau86

another ZZE122 which similar with my case years ago...:stupid:

image478h.jpg

image477o.jpg

image476m.jpg

image475.jpg

& low mileage too...maybe too lack of *exercise* so get sick ady...
image474.jpg

every friday still got tt but tt location seldom at kepong ald

Thanks for the info, BLANk. By the way, faster register pesbok la. Talk bad about you until dunno what to talk already :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom