ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Yah, 3D IMAX in middle of row G :D I booked for Sunday.

1st time I watched at TCM THX screen 1 - very nice too. The movie is good, some people find it a bit slow to start - but second half is brilliant.

still ok,if got more transformer transform from car to robot,or they show abit more of optimus prime using his 'cargo' and in slow motion,would be awesome,overall ok..but my gf keep complaining rosie huntington not pretty enuf,wakaka...

Something i found at lowyat forum:

264059_131407436944206_129741837110766_222690_500469_n.jpg

281582_131618806923069_129741837110766_223301_6541368_n.jpg

niama.... went to jusco see transFOMAR, all FULL!!!!!!!! :stupid:

2pm, 3pm 5pm all full...

niama sunday all go see movie for fooks ahh??? :banghead:

last time I wanna buy the ticket one week later also suma finish :stupid:

niama.... went to jusco see transFOMAR, all FULL!!!!!!!! :stupid:

2pm, 3pm 5pm all full...

niama sunday all go see movie for fooks ahh??? :banghead:

I took leave on Friday and went to buy the 3D Transformers for Saturday Night...still got many seats available ar...hehe! At Tesco Kepong...cuz that cinema no online booking one..can try that la Unker Fred...

Yah I watch twice ady la LOL once at opening weekend and once last night in MAXX 3D - super shiok wei.

Buy online la diu, go to cinema buy ticket sure all habis.

Yah I watch twice ady la LOL once at opening weekend and once last night in MAXX 3D - super shiok wei.

Buy online la diu, go to cinema buy ticket sure all habis.

Where to watch 3D IMAX ar bro? I remember the one at Times Square adi closed down...:bawling:

U must go 1 or 2 days before to buy la...dun go until on that day only buy...for tesco, the screen is very small...buy 6 - 8 seats from the screen can liao xD

Top Bottom