who's the boss..

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
ahhahahah..so funny...all of u cannot take critism...u all should be ministers la i think..

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
TOE PECK said:
yaa..kenari very good..upon approcing a chicane u a s corner,,,just try and carry more speed into the corner..what's that u miss the apex?understeery...no problem,fun what?..then turn the opposite lock for the opposite corner in one swift change of the direction...wallla...oversteer...slam on the gas...under..oooo...panicked there mate..lift offf...over again...wahhhhh...so cool this kenari...all in one tall centre of gravity package....hahahah...very safe for stupid P licensed drivers...buy one..free casket...hahahahaha
yeah...everyone is entitled to their own personal opinions and everyone has a freedom to speak...so am i entitled to call you a "Coward" and "Idiot"???

btw, nobody uses a Kenari nor Atoz to race anyways... however the car handles or what it gets into is the consequence of the driver's actions... what guarantees that an F430 would not understeer??? moreover the above mentined cars were not built for performance in the first place...it's you idiots who use it like it is an Enzo FXX then crash it in the first place and end up blaming Perodua or Hyundai for bad designs and shit...i say it's your stupidity that got you in it in the first place...

and fren, as a friendly advise...you better scram before tom hunts you down and do damage to your account...

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
why u want to call me idiot..the thread asked for opinion..i say those cars are lousy in my opinion...so that's my opinion...i guess what u guys are saying is that all persons opinion must follow ur opinion...cannot take critism...i still stand by my verdict that those cars are lousy...

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
TOE PECK said:
why u want to call me idiot..the thread asked for opinion..i say those cars are lousy in my opinion...so that's my opinion...i guess what u guys are saying is that all persons opinion must follow ur opinion...cannot take critism...i still stand by my verdict that those cars are lousy...
FYI, this thread does not ask for your opinion on this 2 cars being compared with the others... the thread starter just wanted to know whether which is better...not only did you not contributed any opinions, you came in here to intimidate some members...

"it's ur cash...ur life...ur opinion...why u guy are sooo stuck up with my opinion...like i said...all ur cars are lousy...my opinion anyway...why u care so much?haahahhahahaahahhah"

and should i remind you who posted that??? you have ur opinion and i have mine... why u care so much? ahhahahahah...you did not gave the right opinion...so what makes me wrong by giving the opinions which are not related to this thread??? and btw..Satria GTis aren't any where better than Kenari's...and i thought you where at least driving an NSX or some european sports car haven said what you said...

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
hahahahaha.....so u guys are asking just a few guys for opinion that wont hurt your feelings la....like that just say..all cars are good la.i totally agree although i never driven both..hahahahah...but me?...those cars are lousy...my opinion...period...ahahahha....

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
anyway i just stopped by to give my opinion.taht's it actually..but u guys acted like my opinion is important now.must change toe peck's opinion on lousy car's..hahahahahahahahahahh

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
TOE PECK said:
hahahahaha.....so u guys are asking just a few guys for opinion that wont hurt your feelings la....like that just say..all cars are good la.i totally agree although i never driven both..hahahahah...but me?...those cars are lousy...my opinion...period...ahahahha....
TOE PECK brother...i think you either should have your eyes checked or you should attend back Elementary Year 1 english classes...

The thread starter posted

"kenari vs atos..
right now i'm wanna buy a 2nd hand k-car..kenari n atos caught my eyes..but i can buy only one..so frens..let's war begin..which one is the best.."

obviously shiosis has already narrowed his choice to this 2 cars and he wants to know more about both of them... that is why he ask for opinions between this 2 cars... Atoz and Kenari...nothing more...

so if you are trying to talk him out of buying a k-car do it somewhere else...

if you don't understand english you can always surf to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ where it provides services to translate English into Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portugese, Russian and Spanish...

so Shiosis, back to topic...sorry we veered off so far...the way i see it...Atoz is more of a family man's car...small family of course...sturdy little car, comfort and subtle...ride quality is quite good and the road noise are muffled to a comfortable level...and what Tohsan said about ICE is quite true also...the negative is that the Atoz has a higher fuel consumption which might hurt your wallet in the long run...

Kenari is a much more economical car..and also a much more economical interior...the ride quality sort of worsens after a while and after a while the interior sort of loosen a bit and you get some plastic panel shaking noises coming from the front and back...and sometimes the car gets unsettled over uneven roads when driving in speeds in excess of 100Kph...here the Atoz feels a bit more heavier and comfortable...and not to mention the Kenari's worse problem...the annoying wind noise when travelling at over 100Kph...some says 80Kph...but the Kenari as a lot of members say has a lot more interesting mods...no matter interior, exterior of power...so it is still up to your verdict...or did Mr. TOE PECK suceeded in convincing you not to buy a K-Car...heheheheh

sorry but i dun have much details and information about the Atoz...as i am more familliar with a Kenari..maybe you should go and ask some Atoz owners around ZTH...i am sure there is a lot here...

Last edited:

TOE PECK

Banned
Oct 29, 2005
kenari..good for unsafe handling and might tip off roll over,cheap plastics,low quality,idiotic seats that wont hold anything,expensive spare parts..and soo boring---but quite reasonable resale value.

atos..good for unsafe handling and might tip off roll over,cheap plastics,low quality,idiotic seats that wont hold anything,expensive spare parts..and soo boring--horrible resale value.

kenari slightly better *if* and *when* to sell back..hahahaha

my verdict----both are lousiest lamest cars...

shiosis

Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
kenari seems more stylish,kn..btw can anybody explain to me y n y did kenarian down graded their engine to L900 turbo?..i mean from 1000 cc to 660 cc..don we supposed to put more powerful engine than the stock one..btw..how many hp the L900?..n the price..if the yrv turbo is so expensive then i'll go for L900 la..

another thing is there was a used car salesman one time he told me if i wanna buy a 2nd hand kenari look for year 2002 and above.he said the model before 2002 is not so good..really ha???..

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
shiosis said:
kenari seems more stylish,kn..btw can anybody explain to me y n y did kenarian down graded their engine to L900 turbo?..i mean from 1000 cc to 660 cc..don we supposed to put more powerful engine than the stock one..btw..how many hp the L900?..n the price..if the yrv turbo is so expensive then i'll go for L900 la..

another thing is there was a used car salesman one time he told me if i wanna buy a 2nd hand kenari look for year 2002 and above.he said the model before 2002 is not so good..really ha???..
i think the ones after 2002 is the peanut lamps one...so maybe he think that is more worth it...

L9 i think has almost the same power rating as EJ-DE..but a different spec final drive hence higher acceleration rate...but results in higher revs at high cruise speeds...

shiosis

Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
actually the car is for my mom but i'll be using it 1st..so..i prefer the car to be ok for a long time..but after butthead said after some time the kenari will start loosen up..it's just gave me a second thought already..althought the fuel is a bit higher but atos still used less compare to normal car right..btw can anybody suggest a good workshop for kenari around kl area?..outside pun can la

milo

Known Member
Aug 8, 2005
kl
err actually none of my business cos i never drove these two cars before... only kelisa... :_: but this toe pxxx guy really very funny la.... maybe u are hard core racer or what la, like to comment on understeery and shits... most properly u driving fr la... most of the time oversteer, suits u... but people not like u ma, people don like to drive the car kau kau like u do, so people won feel the way u feel. or maybe u drive a mini or some other cars with good handling, that is because u rich ma, this one u can not blame ppl one, not that ppl don want to be rich, it is just that ppl are not so rich, YET. if like that ppl may also say enzo fexxxx stupid cos it drinks petrol like hell, but those ppl drive enzo will care or not? they won also ma... if ppl ask: what are the problems with atos and kenali in handling. u can say something. but now ppl want to choose 1 from the 2, u tell ppl all understeer and not safe for wat oh... if got unlimited money, who does not want to get a car that is FAST, GOOD HANDLING, SAFE, or maybe even SAVE FUEL at the same time. that is why u can not compare ur ride with ppl's just like that man. u want to compare handling, we may also compare fuel consumption, or some other perspectives... so what is the point for u to yield here. u must understand that it is really just that we don't look at the problem like how u do, so there is no point for u to keep barking here. if u have such money, such time, such energy, such knowledge, and such passion for racing, why not go to sepang straight away. j

cclems

Known Member
Mar 5, 2005
Puchong
us.a1.yahoofs.com
shiosis said:
kenari vs atos..
right now i'm wanna buy a 2nd hand k-car..kenari n atos caught my eyes..but i can buy only one..so frens..let's war begin..which one is the best..:bootyshake:
shiosis... maybe u shouldnt put the word "let's war begin" :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile:
pple.... dont shoot me ah, i'm just passing by.:fear: :fear: :fear:

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
cclem taiko...its alright..*peace*

all taiko,dun have to mind if someone with mental problem comes and interfere,as long we r proud with wat we have,we can stand with our own legs and we just need a car to get around.so thats it,its a waste that we get bog down because of these culprits.

*~back to topic~*

I personally our car chassis is not built for 1L and above,lets say the 1.3 YRV.Its not worth it to spend so much and then u get only a little increase on top speed.Our stock EJDE 1000cc can go up till 160km/h.But its a 3 cylinder,if its a 4 cylinder it'll be fun to play with it.

Anyhow,we must be proud to have a kcar..play with 660 CC =P L9 also has a top speed around 150 mar...makes not much diff cos Kcar not built to go too fast la...better response and pickup will be more than enough...

just my 2 cents

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a reverse story of David vs Goliath. Goliath actually get's to hammer lil David, if he is driving around a Volvo 850 T5-R around the ring! The guy in the Volvo gives a very good chase and closes the gap during the start off point, where he had to manuever through cones and traffic. He closes the gap when he approaches the famous "Carousel" around the Nurburging Nordschleife. I had the same moments...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience