who's the boss..

shiosis

Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
kenari vs atos..
right now i'm wanna buy a 2nd hand k-car..kenari n atos caught my eyes..but i can buy only one..so frens..let's war begin..which one is the best..:bootyshake:

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
et5828 said:
atos very low 2nd value plus makan minyak
true true...

actually both cars are quite simillar...the Atoz being a 4 cylinder and Kenari a 3 cylinder, some people think that the Atoz is smoother and quite and a bit more powerful...but being able to drive one before, i think both is quite simillar...

safety wise, dunno...cos never crash 1 before...but some people thinks that Atoz is much tougher because it is a korean car...but it is still assembled here:P

handling...again many people think a car designed by other than Malaysians would always be better...again not true here...both cars are not good at handling...so dun expect much...

wat et5828 said about fuel consumption is true...especially for the auto Atoz...my fren(Atoz owner) can't seem to squeeze more than 250 KMs out from RM40 worth of petrol, and the price back then was RM1.36 per lit...Kenari can do a minimum of 320KM per RM40...

2nd hand value...my fren did sold of his Inokom Atoz after 2 years at around somewhere less than RM30k if i am not wrong...after 2 years a Kenari would still be worth around RM31k market price i think...depriciation is a bit higher for the Atoz...

interior wise...both are full of plastics...but design i think i hand it to Atoz...Atoz does look a bit more spacious..but a Kenari has a lot of space and can carry a lot with its rear seats folded down...

that is wat i think...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
get kenari...then u should undergo these procedures

1)tint 100% dark
2) change to move bench seat and also column shift gear

then u r ready for "project" :regular_smile:

as studies shows that the 2nd most choiced venue for XXX in m'sia is in our cars =P

atos not so spacious le..

*ps sorry to polute....joking only*

btw back to topic..

i will choose kenari because :

a)i m using one
b) better FC
c)more local made parts and also aftermarket for modding,Thus cheaper
d)more BOXY,so can play JAPAN VIP style
e)better response and pickup...
f)can run on 2 wheels ( practically approved and passed the crash test by BUTTHEAD taiko
g)better top speed,even for auto...

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
DJgErM said:
get kenari...then u should undergo these procedures

1)tint 100% dark
2) change to move bench seat and also column shift gear

then u r ready for "project" :regular_smile:

as studies shows that the 2nd most choiced venue for XXX in m'sia is in our cars =P

atos not so spacious le..

*ps sorry to polute....joking only*

btw back to topic..

i will choose kenari because :

a)i m using one
b) better FC
c)more local made parts and also aftermarket for modding,Thus cheaper
d)more BOXY,so can play JAPAN VIP style
e)better response and pickup...
f)can run on 2 wheels ( practically approved and passed the crash test by BUTTHEAD taiko
g)better top speed,even for auto...
hehehe...you injecting poison into peoples mind way before people even bought the car...naughty ar you...

fyi, i did not approve of anything and i did nothing damaging on the car before...except a bit of banging here and there lar...and the 2 wheel thing is the thing i regret most in my 20 years of living on planet earth:P:P:P

Last edited:

shiosis

Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
then..i'll choose kenari la..actually to tell u the truth..i like kenari better..support local car ma..some more they got awesome bodykits..so..hooray for kenari..

btw..where can i get yrv turbo engine around here ha?..and how much is it?so..i have to start "menabung la from now"..hehehe..

really ha..kenari is the 2nd most prefered venue for XXX in m'sia..wallawei..i have to find a chic after bought one la..wahahaha

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
shiosis said:
then..i'll choose kenari la..actually to tell u the truth..i like kenari better..support local car ma..some more they got awesome bodykits..so..hooray for kenari..

btw..where can i get yrv turbo engine around here ha?..and how much is it?so..i have to start "menabung la from now"..hehehe..

really ha..kenari is the 2nd most prefered venue for XXX in m'sia..wallawei..i have to find a chic after bought one la..wahahaha

after got ur kenari...u can join K2oc club....hehehe....

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
huakenny said:
mind to explain y say so?

threadstarter is seeking opinion to choose either one....if u said both r stupid...then buy wat?

mind i ask u driving wat car? see how clever is ur car....
hahaha, i think he should just keep quiet in the first place.... :mouth_closed:

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
u can check this "clever " guy 41 post also sound like a retard. ROFLMAO....
back to topic,

of coz kenari. save fuel is most important as atos drink fuel like water man!!! my sis have one and so does one of my friend... my friend first day take the new atos already want to cry.. he say pump rm20 from his house to town area alrready finish the fuel, roughly 8km or so.... he tot the fuel tank is leaking, bring back to check ..... the mechanic say ATOS MEMANG MAKAN MINYAK ONEEEEEEEEEEEE!! ........ cry also no tear ,he say..

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
shiosis said:

hahah never thought you were gonna say something like that...but is it true...i never heard of this rumour about the xxx thing though...

why so fast plan to get YRV ..try to drive around with stock car first lar...at least you will know how to appreciate it when u get your YRV...hehehhe

TOE PECK said:
both are stupid cars...enough said.
so what car of car are you driving anyways brother...there is always some other cars more superior than yours...what do you think and feel of when someone else tells you that the car you chosed are stupid...

everycar is made for a purpose...not all car are made for performance...maybe some are made to be comfortable and some made to be economic...but that does not make them stupid...

icecube said:
u can check this "clever " guy 41 post also sound like a retard. ROFLMAO....
back to topic,

of coz kenari. save fuel is most important as atos drink fuel like water man!!! my sis have one and so does one of my friend... my friend first day take the new atos already want to cry.. he say pump rm20 from his house to town area alrready finish the fuel, roughly 8km or so.... he tot the fuel tank is leaking, bring back to check ..... the mechanic say ATOS MEMANG MAKAN MINYAK ONEEEEEEEEEEEE!! ........ cry also no tear ,he say..
hahah that is too much ler...impossible ...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Amazingly, as you can see in the pictures after the jump, the Lada came out through the wall without any serious damages. We don’t know if the Russian driver was hurt, but if anything else, he must have lost a few years of his life the moment he saw that the crash was inevitable.

What if, Proton vs Concrete Wall...???

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience