Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
ooo you lose sakura guy....i got 1500bhp and running on 6 wheels lol

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
Okay, to be frankly .. anyone entered SAMP Batu Tiga in the late 96 or 97 should know this black Honda Civic Type - R from KL.

Which smoked top SAMP drag raced cars .. a white supra, a white evo 6 rs, graphite gray r32 gt-r, satria evo3, impreza wrx from shah alam and much more ..

I am quite unsure about the engine, because the guy did not open and show the engine at the pit area. There were two guys whom came in the car, a Chinese guy in his mid-40's and a Malay guy in mid 40's (looks kinda mamak) too.

I still remember their face, smiling and watching the dragstrip. after 3 or 4 drags ran, their car entered the dragstrip, driven by the Malay guy.

As i know, the car is turbocharged and gear 1 2 3 .. smoked all the cars leaving at least 1/2 highway lamp post behind .. crowds applaused! ...

I felt like hit by lightning .. damn fast! .. it could be close mission gearbox .. shit! ... Just imagine approximate "400 to 500ps" honda + turbo + shotshifted gearbox.

Those days was great!

P/S: The car was fully stock look, with shiny black colour, not even single sticker on the car, mildly tinted .. the number plate has been removed before he enter the BT.3 circuit .. i think they removed somewhere beside road before coming in.

bro_torex

Known Member
Jun 28, 2006
Vtec_king said:
In 0-400m Of Cause.
Hmm... hard to say laa..

Bytheway, do you meant track car or daily driven car???:confused_smile:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Super car detail superbly for ride and optimum protected

upon getting his new car my buddy drove over to want to get it detail and Protected

Paint preps begin by clay

rear exhaust....exhausted the rear looks and surrounding

before alien clean...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience