I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
ddv, no video of the test drive?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Goes to show you don't need to drive a SUPERCAR with a prancing horse to put a smile on your face. He looks happy in that DC2R. And that, is why we are so passionate. The joy of driving.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Good to see an old JDM featured in the famous top gear. From what I read at wikipedia, the DC2 is regarded as one of the best front wheel drive car back on it's time.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Honestly, Honda don't make cars. Honda makes legendary driver cars.

The Civic Type Rs, the Integra Type Rs, the NSX, the S2000. Back then, I might have said I wanted a GTR over a NSX, or maybe even a Supra over a NSX. But today, the GTR and Supra has worn off, but the NSX is simply timeless.

I know which of those 2 is faster, clocks better times, but if I were to own only one, it is the NSX every damn time. Cause I don't drive on the track, and without electronic this and fuzzy logic that, it is as raw as it gets.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
And they hate Protons. I wonder why.
Do you need to ask? HAHA

Honestly, Honda don't make cars. Honda makes legendary driver cars.

The Civic Type Rs, the Integra Type Rs, the NSX, the S2000. Back then, I might have said I wanted a GTR over a NSX, or maybe even a Supra over a NSX. But today, the GTR and Supra has worn off, but the NSX is simply timeless.

I know which of those 2 is faster, clocks better times, but if I were to own only one, it is the NSX every damn time. Cause I don't drive on the track, and without electronic this and fuzzy logic that, it is as raw as it gets.
Same for me. A mid engined V6 that was able to beat Ferrari years ago.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There might be field hockey and ice hockey but, as anybody that has seen both games played, they share as much in common as a bikini and full-body wetsuit. Another more worthy example for these pages might be Formula One and Nascar.

Though the two might not be associated at all, sharing sponsors has made the jump a little less harsh on the knees lately, especially since Juan Pablo Montoya made the leap...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience