who's the boss..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

shiosis

Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
actually the car is for my mom but i'll be using it 1st..so..i prefer the car to be ok for a long time..but after butthead said after some time the kenari will start loosen up..it's just gave me a second thought already..althought the fuel is a bit higher but atos still used less compare to normal car right..btw can anybody suggest a good workshop for kenari around kl area?..outside pun can la

milo

Known Member
Aug 8, 2005
kl
err actually none of my business cos i never drove these two cars before... only kelisa... :_: but this toe pxxx guy really very funny la.... maybe u are hard core racer or what la, like to comment on understeery and shits... most properly u driving fr la... most of the time oversteer, suits u... but people not like u ma, people don like to drive the car kau kau like u do, so people won feel the way u feel. or maybe u drive a mini or some other cars with good handling, that is because u rich ma, this one u can not blame ppl one, not that ppl don want to be rich, it is just that ppl are not so rich, YET. if like that ppl may also say enzo fexxxx stupid cos it drinks petrol like hell, but those ppl drive enzo will care or not? they won also ma... if ppl ask: what are the problems with atos and kenali in handling. u can say something. but now ppl want to choose 1 from the 2, u tell ppl all understeer and not safe for wat oh... if got unlimited money, who does not want to get a car that is FAST, GOOD HANDLING, SAFE, or maybe even SAVE FUEL at the same time. that is why u can not compare ur ride with ppl's just like that man. u want to compare handling, we may also compare fuel consumption, or some other perspectives... so what is the point for u to yield here. u must understand that it is really just that we don't look at the problem like how u do, so there is no point for u to keep barking here. if u have such money, such time, such energy, such knowledge, and such passion for racing, why not go to sepang straight away. j

cclems

Known Member
Mar 5, 2005
Puchong
us.a1.yahoofs.com
shiosis said:
kenari vs atos..
right now i'm wanna buy a 2nd hand k-car..kenari n atos caught my eyes..but i can buy only one..so frens..let's war begin..which one is the best..:bootyshake:
shiosis... maybe u shouldnt put the word "let's war begin" :regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile:
pple.... dont shoot me ah, i'm just passing by.:fear: :fear: :fear:

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
cclem taiko...its alright..*peace*

all taiko,dun have to mind if someone with mental problem comes and interfere,as long we r proud with wat we have,we can stand with our own legs and we just need a car to get around.so thats it,its a waste that we get bog down because of these culprits.

*~back to topic~*

I personally our car chassis is not built for 1L and above,lets say the 1.3 YRV.Its not worth it to spend so much and then u get only a little increase on top speed.Our stock EJDE 1000cc can go up till 160km/h.But its a 3 cylinder,if its a 4 cylinder it'll be fun to play with it.

Anyhow,we must be proud to have a kcar..play with 660 CC =P L9 also has a top speed around 150 mar...makes not much diff cos Kcar not built to go too fast la...better response and pickup will be more than enough...

just my 2 cents

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
TOE PECK said:
ehheehheheh...anyway..k car sucks...better get secondhand ef9 or satria for that money...
wah..fren..no need to go to the limit wan....as long as the car can take us from point A to point B..no need to say that k-car sucks...i am also one of the owner of k-car and i feel proud of my car..because i work hard to pay all the installment and maintenance....

greenjacket

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
TOE PECK said:
ehheehheheh...anyway..k car sucks...better get secondhand ef9 or satria for that money...
kcar sucks?? mind to elaborate more why kcar sucks big time??

base on what factor that make u claim kcar suck??

handling??
power??
fuel comsuption??
safety??

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
anyway we could ignore this fag who has no life...

Toe peck,
think b4 u talk or make comment..to comment is okay but dun critisise by saying c2pid P license people in stupid cars...if u use the word stupid on P license...means u urself is c2pid u dumbo.Nothing bettter to do...mind ur own business and F*** off if u dislike kcar...

Last edited:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
TOE PECK said:
this suggestion to me also seem sucks to the last drop,who wanna drive old junk when i can drive Maybach n Lambo at least, u are really outdated. Why? u couldn't take comment from us, seem like u r also not grown up at all especially the part that shld be grow up with "full bushes" so kindly take your "green head" opinion else where. u don't like it? yes thats because u are always so stuck up with your sucks idea kekekekekeke :biggrin:padan muka kakakaka :biggrin:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
DJgErM said:
tohsan,
i guess i will take alpine type X la..the A/D/S 246is not my cup of tea le..but i prefer ur FB pro hahaha
This forumner Izso in MCH is selling type x for RM900 go sapu, 6 months old oni,my phd fb pro ok onila average stuff by the way :biggrin:

bob6900

3,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2006
walau wei..... sini macam perang dunia ooo... that fellow really cari pasal kau kau here leh... maybe he say like that b'coz jealous la.... our car so beautiful,compact and threatening!!! HIDUP K-CAR!!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
bob6900 said:
walau wei..... sini macam perang dunia ooo... that fellow really cari pasal kau kau here leh... maybe he say like that b'coz jealous la.... our car so beautiful,compact and threatening!!! HIDUP K-CAR!!
idea dia sucksla, efla ekla,semua kereta tua tua macam ah pek,aku rasa diala pakai, sengaja nak kacau sini. Btw banyak lagi keta yang chun apa pasal honda aje, atau orang jepun honda tu boss dia yang selalu sodom dia sampai dia dah otak keliru asyik mau honda saja kekekekeke................ :biggrin:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i guess he is driving big old junk car...then cannot afford a k-car...then he chui sui our lovely k-car....

bob6900

3,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2006
to hell with him la....
and 1 thing i realize here...... k-car owners are so united!!! it touches me.... can i cry?? hu hu hu.......wa...a.....a......
love u guys.... must meet you guys~~ muaks!!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
bob6900 said:
to hell with him la....
and 1 thing i realize here...... k-car owners are so united!!! it touches me.... can i cry?? hu hu hu.......wa...a.....a......
love u guys.... must meet you guys~~ muaks!!
chinese got a saying "united we become powerful n strong"! ya u won't regret knowing us :regular_smile:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
yes...we r unite because we love to drive our k-car...

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
if that fellar...TOE what Peck dare..come out and talk lar...what for post in the forum and say ppl car sucks....don dare to let us know what type of car u drive...post up lar..if u got ball....tiu na sing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,i need some suggestion abt l5 engine..i juz install l5 4pston auto engine to my kncil..bt the engine did not respone as what i expected..it only can reach 120/km in 400m like my prvious 850 engine..anyone can help me what shld i do to increase the torque..shld i change to manual trans?:bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience