who's the boss..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
if to much pedal...she will scream izzit?

yala..... u tekan her then she'll go vrrooommmm..... instead of ah ah ah...yamete... ah...... ah.....!! hahahahahahah....

bob6900 said:
yala..... u tekan her then she'll go vrrooommmm..... instead of ah ah ah...yamete... ah...... ah.....!! hahahahahahah....
wah..fren nice meeting u lar...u damn hamsap lar...same as all the member her..damn hamsap...

kelisa6009 said:
wah..fren nice meeting u lar...u damn hamsap lar...same as all the member her..damn hamsap...
all guys r ham sap la.... all express diffently ma.... some like me boasting out loud... some better... only hantam their chicks damn loud... piak! piak! piak!
hahahahahahh!!

hahahahaha...u make me laugh until my boss look at me....shit...damn crazy

kelisa6009 said:
must see butthead hamtam his car piak!!piak!!piak
wei...... where to cucuk?? habis his kotek bengkak!!

bob6900 said:
how many member driving kelisa here ar??
we got, lovemaker,me, mjz,lonewolf,ckm,bahkutteh and few more...if i left out pls let me know

wa lau..... all monster ar??

bob6900 said:
wa lau..... all monster ar??
all the kenari is monster...but got few kelisa is also monster...like lovemaker, bahkutteh, mjz......

Tohsan said:
ya all except my car which is oni suitable for old man like me :biggrin:
dun so 'him' la..... after all come out like monster....

bob6900...when u see this car...uncel tohsan wan...better prepare your self...his car can go rally anytime with it 4 huge tyre..and also need to wear a ear protecter to to protect your ear...

bob6900 said:
dun so 'him' la..... after all come out like monster....
really his car look stock...but the person inside not stock leh...got a lot of experience....

find fault with him is like playing with fire....he will blast u so high up the sky until u can touch the star

kelisa6009 said:
bob6900...when u see this car...uncel tohsan wan...better prepare your self...his car can go rally anytime with it 4 huge tyre..and also need to wear a ear protecter to to protect your ear...

that 4 tractor tires from contsruction site use by my ex-bulldozer now no more project pembangunan so i put it in my old old car :biggrin:

Tohsan said:
that 4 tractor tires from contsruction site use by my ex-bulldozer now no more project pembangunan so i put it in my old old car :biggrin:
hahah....can squeeesssss all the small car like me out from the road

kelisa6009 said:
find fault with him is like playing with fire....he will blast u so high up the sky until u can touch the star

ya ya i learn the trick from David Kapak-field of Malaysia :biggrin:

Top Bottom