who's say toyota cannot beat v tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
hmm..this topic again..actually it all depends on the driver, setting itself..not to brag but i had beaten 2 modded vtecs with my 20v.ok ok la the distance..one with modded chip, flywheel work,cables,open pod etc and another with vafc, regulator etc..it can be done but you have to do a lot of things to the engine itself. its a rare case a 20v won a modded honda tho..vtec-cam profile swith..

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
then 20V shud have fully loaded then can only try to beat honda lo..

but .. stock Vs stock case.. toyota chance will be higher??

thansk

Celica4AGTE20V

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Kuching
www.cardomain.com
only stock 6 speed 4age20v got chance to win stock b16b. if 5 speed, very hard...as the b16b gear ratio much better then c52 or c56. even both in heavy mod also hard to win, coz trd close gear ratio and final gear very expensive and hard to find 2nd hand. toyota have to pay lots for ecu, but honda just few hundred to change chips already can remove rpm cut. not only that...lots of other things such like compression,VVT and VTEC both already got different on valve lift increasement once activate, choice of aftermarket chamsharf spec, for toyota just TODA 9.0mm at most, but honda 11-12mm and lots of brand to choose. honda stock connecting rod 77.5mm vs the toyota 77mm. seems all the best parts all go for honda. well it's all my opinion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This unit can be installed in car model with original fitted water spray system or without water spray system. An extra fine water spray at a fixed interval that gives you a superior cooling results. This controller can also be used for cars already fitted with factory water spray system (Impreza STI, Evolution Model). The best ideal will be for those car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience