What type of songs u test for SQ & DB ??

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
Guys,go to the Border at the Curve...u could get original cds,n lots of imported ones as well.....u know what's the best part??BUY ONE FREE ONE...........:driver::driver::driver:

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
can try torrent for sheffield lab 'my disc' and an IASCA test disc. :)

I think I got both in FLAC or APE format. then just burn them. CD-R quality of course not as good as ori la I guess.
but, I still think it can be used for tuning purposes.
I also use some test tones to set amp gain.

for music, I guess nowaday I always listen to Linkin Park "Shadow of a day" and Daughtry's songs.
also listens to instrumental version of the "moon represents my heart" <- song by teresa teng?

Bump: can try torrent for sheffield lab 'my disc' and an IASCA test disc. :)

I think I got both in FLAC or APE format. then just burn them. CD-R quality of course not as good as ori la I guess.
but, I still think it can be used for tuning purposes.
I also use some test tones to set amp gain.

for music, I guess nowaday I always listen to Linkin Park "Shadow of a day" and Daughtry's songs.
also listens to instrumental version of the "moon represents my heart" <- song by teresa teng?

ckmoy007

Known Member
May 19, 2008
just downloaded recntly 2 albums, 'Best Audiophile Voices I & II'. pretty decent and some nice songs in it. Mastered in Hong Kong by Premium Records.

~*Lil-Ms-Tweeter*~

May 5, 2009
it must be in heaven if i got ICE in my own car...
i'll definitely put hotel california and man who sold the world song... :proud:
now i only can dream dream dream... aiyya!!!!

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
lil ms,slowly but surely la.........why dream ny when u could actually get started???start collecting items one after another,once everything's there,head to a recommended installer n viola!!,ur own ice!!!n yes, i used to whack Hotel California as well when i got mine installed....:driver::driver::driver:

Last edited:

~*Lil-Ms-Tweeter*~

May 5, 2009
lil ms,slowly but surely la.........why dream ny when u could actually get started???start collecting items one after another,once everything's there,head to a recommended installer n viola!!,ur own ice!!!n yes, i used to whack Hotel California as well when i got mine installed....:driver::driver::driver:
Ya bro.. thats what exactly i wanna do...
but i'm surveying first...
dont want to regret once i buy the stuff...
rugi lor... kalau salah beli...
am i rite?

angeldeservetosleep

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
heaven
www.myteamcity.com
make sure ori stuff... not satisfied, sell n get new one... its learning process n its the process u know the some stuff sounds... ;P

Bump: make sure ori stuff... not satisfied, sell n get new one... its learning process n its the process u know the some stuff sounds... ;P

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
I always tune my SQ and DB with vocal trance songs...Both have bass and vocal....Can try it!My favorite trance vocal songs like Above and Beyond-Can't Sleep,Armin Van Buuren-In and out of love,Dj Tiesto-Just be n Dj Tiesto-Beautiful Things:burnout:
Juz my 2 cents!:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For the first time ever, the legendary Lisbon-Dakar rally has been cancelled. Individual stages have been cancelled before but never the entire rally. Dakar organizer ASO has decided to cancel the race due to terrorist threats from Mauritania. The rally was to run from Lisbon, Portugal to Dakar, Senegal from January 5-20.

Mauritania, formerly a French colony, and the ASO (Amaury Sport...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience