what is the BEST BOOST CONTROLLER ?

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
ahak and those Draggers who want to use Trigger button on steering or etc

HKS EVC has it optional i tink around rm500
Greddy profec b also has it around rm450 bt can diy rm 5 ?
AVCR errr has it u just got to DIY normal switch rm5 ?

blitz DSBC ? i dont tink there is a trigger
about Turbosmart Dual Stage, there is a trigger comes with unit
about e-boost 2 has triggers too

but greddy is the most advanced trigger over here although its cheaper than the HKS cos its wireless
i seriously hav no idea that it can be done by our self in such a simple way. i mean bout the trigger switch. it means that u can hav any design of the button that u want rite. correct me if i'm wrong.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i seriously hav no idea that it can be done by our self in such a simple way. i mean bout the trigger switch. it means that u can hav any design of the button that u want rite. correct me if i'm wrong.
its just simple wiring
like greddy wiring, u jst need to ground a cable with momentary switch from jalan pasal to switch from low to high boost
avcr is the same , u just need to ground a cable to the white wire (if not mistaken) to enable scramble boost
turbosmart e-boost will have similar setup to just ground them

but so far i love the design of sparco scramble button :P , can buy from N1

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
turbosmart e boost 2 price is cheaper than the evc5, around same price with avcr or might be cheaper than it and its also side by side with the blitz dual solenoid spec R if im not mistaken... im taking the 45psi version to do comparison.

for those who use manual boost controler. wanna do trigger button for scramble is superb easy... just loop a bypass frm your existing boost controller to the 4age aircond idle solenoid. wire a 12v signal to it and ground it via a switch positioned as u like. set your hi boost and there u go. hi low boost with kampung style trigger function:thefinger:

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
:confused: about the boost controller......
hard to learn...wiring ..blalalalala:stupid::banghead:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
turboXS quad got 4 trigger switch,can be triggered by gear positioning sensor or just make 4 trigger switch trigger when ever u like or make it RPM based huhuhu gud for front wheel drive for traction issue

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
its just simple wiring
like greddy wiring, u jst need to ground a cable with momentary switch from jalan pasal to switch from low to high boost
avcr is the same , u just need to ground a cable to the white wire (if not mistaken) to enable scramble boost
turbosmart e-boost will have similar setup to just ground them

but so far i love the design of sparco scramble button :P , can buy from N1
ok thanx for the info. will try it soon...

zurinazwan

Known Member
Jan 20, 2007
hahahahah bai itu barang boost con ke picagari? :rofl:satu kali henjut 1.9 bar pecah gua rasa itu barang:proud:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hahahahah bai itu barang boost con ke picagari? :rofl:satu kali henjut 1.9 bar pecah gua rasa itu barang:proud:
sial , lolx u put rajinikanths picture as avatar, i was laughing till i drop on the floor
boost controller hallmann one of the best , from US

Ivan54

Known Member
Dec 5, 2008
i am using blitz sbc i-colour.so far the dual boost solenoid is good at holding my preset target boost and didnt screw up.good thing i like about it is , there are optional sensors you can purchase so it can read things like pressure and temp as well.there is graph readings from the display itself and its pretty precise and accurate.4 different boost map settings you can set and change on the fly.warnings and boost limitations that keep you within the safe limit.best of all, its colour lcd screen.cool aye? LOL

i've use the hks evc6 before this and the stepping motor solenoid screwed up just within 6mths of usage.replacing that part alone is expensive so i skipped it and bought a new sbc icolour instead.

Last edited:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
buy direct from MUTIARA MOTORS but it's pretty inconvenience cos u have to bank in payment to them unless u r staying at johor, then u can directly go to their shop and buy..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The votes are in and it’s time to bid adieu to the high-revving V8’s on the Formula One grid by 2013 as the top dogs have voted in a new turbocharged 1.6-liter four-cylinder design to replace the current crop of V8’s by 2013.

Furthermore, the number of cylinders and displacement isn’t the only thing being cut down, the maximum engine speed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience