what is the BEST BOOST CONTROLLER ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zurinazwan

Known Member
Jan 20, 2007
hahahahah bai itu barang boost con ke picagari? :rofl:satu kali henjut 1.9 bar pecah gua rasa itu barang:proud:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hahahahah bai itu barang boost con ke picagari? :rofl:satu kali henjut 1.9 bar pecah gua rasa itu barang:proud:
sial , lolx u put rajinikanths picture as avatar, i was laughing till i drop on the floor
boost controller hallmann one of the best , from US

Ivan54

Known Member
Dec 5, 2008
i am using blitz sbc i-colour.so far the dual boost solenoid is good at holding my preset target boost and didnt screw up.good thing i like about it is , there are optional sensors you can purchase so it can read things like pressure and temp as well.there is graph readings from the display itself and its pretty precise and accurate.4 different boost map settings you can set and change on the fly.warnings and boost limitations that keep you within the safe limit.best of all, its colour lcd screen.cool aye? LOL

i've use the hks evc6 before this and the stepping motor solenoid screwed up just within 6mths of usage.replacing that part alone is expensive so i skipped it and bought a new sbc icolour instead.

Last edited:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
buy direct from MUTIARA MOTORS but it's pretty inconvenience cos u have to bank in payment to them unless u r staying at johor, then u can directly go to their shop and buy..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hmmm profec b , i got it at 950 from SS racing , added 450 for the remote trigger

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
thats real cheap dude.is it we also can get this price ar..? hehe.... my plc here sell 1.2k best price already

zulfadly

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
i think greddy profec B is better..
trbosmart dual stage pon lg ok..
blh scramble boost bl gear 3..
hihihi..

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
for me the best is TURBOSMART e-boost(using it for about 5 years,no problem at all):smokin:

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
for me the best is TURBOSMART e-boost(using it for about 5 years,no problem at all):smokin:
This is for monster only whose need boost beyond 40psi...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
hi all,

how about the works-engineering manual boost controller? anyone try it before?:hmmmm:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
not good enuff la..

if u wanna buy that then beter buy turbosmart boost tee...cheap and very very good...

www.turbosmart.com.au
wow... turbosmart !!! very impressive ne.

Bro, I just add on turbo kit for my small cc 4G13p oni... but u all is with monster car leh.

TD04L , injector still stock..... wlabro fuel pump installed edi. When boost around 0.2~0.3 bar the check engine indicator "blink blink" wow...:confused:

Might need go for bigger cc injector & FPR...? But some giving idea such as add a boost controller to set the boost for 0.25 bar to solve the problem...

guy's... any suggestion not?:itsme:

Thanks ....:driver:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
wow... turbosmart !!! very impressive ne.

Bro, I just add on turbo kit for my small cc 4G13p oni... but u all is with monster car leh.

TD04L , injector still stock..... wlabro fuel pump installed edi. When boost around 0.2~0.3 bar the check engine indicator "blink blink" wow...:confused:

Might need go for bigger cc injector & FPR...? But some giving idea such as add a boost controller to set the boost for 0.25 bar to solve the problem...

guy's... any suggestion not?:itsme:

Thanks ....:driver:
sure la check light come out...
the original 4g13p runs on map sensor...when the map detects boost the check light will come on..thats totally normal...
if u have a piggy bag ecu or something all u do it clam the voltage of the map sensor and the right voltage b4 boost then u have solved this problem d...
no no no probs...piece of cake! :biggrin:

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
sure la check light come out...
the original 4g13p runs on map sensor...when the map detects boost the check light will come on..thats totally normal...
if u have a piggy bag ecu or something all u do it clam the voltage of the map sensor and the right voltage b4 boost then u have solved this problem d...
no no no probs...piece of cake! :biggrin:
TQ,... bro, for the advise.

soon get e-manage to fine tune it.:biggrin:

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
turbo smart any boost controller olso nice one,very respone and stable,sure can let u can got boost,not only display the bar or psi digital that number like the apexi avcr or hks evc and gready electronic boost controller,at the same time u boost 2 bar electronic boost controller(display number),but u try to see your boost meter all hand set,will see only got 1.4 bar~,turbo smart boost controller never got that problem,just my 2 cent...:biggrin:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Those who have lousy disc brake will know that sometimes our disc brake will become rusty, yes?
Question is, I know cleaning with solution will wipe away the rust stain, PLUS I intended to spray some anti-rust liquid over the disc brake, just for the sake for the looks, any concern if done?
I hope my braking distance won't increase..... that much..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience