What will be the f.consumption after turbocharged?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
hey bro.... i m now having a turbo charged mivec..... how about the fc will be if my right foot step gentlely....... any comment?? i heard that if turbo din come boost(stay -ve boost) then the car fc will approximately like na...... is it?? i nid advices..... tq all :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Please all brother and sisters.......... all comment and help are appreciate... tq.. pls :bawling:

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Fuel consumption depends on how u drive and condition of your engine....and also your setup or tuning....a lot of stuff need to be taken into account

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
hey bro.... i m now having a turbo charged mivec..... how about the fc will be if my right foot step gentlely....... any comment?? i heard that if turbo din come boost(stay -ve boost) then the car fc will approximately like na...... is it?? i nid advices..... tq all :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Please all brother and sisters.......... all comment and help are appreciate... tq.. pls :bawling:
Mine cruise with little spirited driving from Cheras 2 Rawang everyday and sometime traffic jam can clock 518km for RM85.00. Roughly RM0.16/km.

Satria 4G92 1.6DOHC BOT on emanage.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
shud be better then any na wit similar capacity, if driven sensibly ler kan.. turbo was made to enhance an engine's efficiency, to me extra more power is just an added bonus to the whole package

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Haha... To me extra power is the main aim. But good fuel consumption is just the positive by product of turbocharging... I believe it's the same for most ppl here.

However, with the advancement n improvent on the automotive technologies, nothing defeats a hybrid engine in terms of fuel consumption while cruise n idle.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i now in deep shit.... untuned emanage and little leak at header and also 2.5 " piping cost me halftank of my wira fuel for 110km++ :bawling: any comment to get rid it?? i knew tune the emanage will make better fc..... but how better will it be? anyone have idea?

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i now in deep shit.... untuned emanage and little leak at header and also 2.5 " piping cost me halftank of my wira fuel for 110km++ :bawling: any comment to get rid it?? i knew tune the emanage will make better fc..... but how better will it be? anyone have idea?
Look, when ur header leaks... The outside air might enter ur exhaust system before the o2 sensor. When the outside air gets into the exhaust system, reading of ur afr will be leaner than the actual afr. So, the stock ecu will recognize it as leaner than target, ecu will command to inject more fuel to overcome the lean condition(which is actually caused by exhaust leakage). But still there are alot of oxygen, the ecu will repeat the same thing. That's y ur fc is bad.

Before u go for any tunning, get ur header fixed. U'll see the difference. The u go for tunning, u'll see more improvement.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifus,

i wanna lower down my serena C24 by 1.5" - 2", just for the sake of good
looking.
just wanna ask, can i just cut off the original spring? will this affect
the comfordness?.

just when to a workshop...FTS Motor works in Ipoh, the owner himself is a
drag racer, he advice me to just cut off the original spring and he will
modify the absober (shorten it) for me...

thank you very much!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience