what should I go for??haltech sprint 500??Microtech LT10s??or Megasquirt??

boxcar_racer

Oct 3, 2007
Hi guys,
Currently i upgrading my E3 to 2.2L..my questions is..what engine management should i use for on the road purpose..(only race sometimes)
my option is haltech sprint 500 , microtech LT10 and megasquirt...
need otai2 opinion so much..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
any will do... they're about the same thing...

Standalones is about maintainability... Also depends on ur ultimate set up..

Thousandten

Known Member
Aug 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
prefer haltech sprint 500. got limet cut,when u lost control yourself (maybe sometime lost mind )atl least 0ther brain still stay cool,,@car ecu @.can make safely and save money ,,,, microtech is good as well but just for crazy modify. and 2.2l good for high rev, if u using 272 /280 racing cam best match lo,depand your turbochager ,try gsc power division cam
pls call 012-3941832 james maybe can helping you ,if lookin good performance part
:biggrin:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
err... 2.2L is good for high rev only if it's done with short pistons and long rods...

boxcar_racer

Oct 3, 2007
prefer haltech sprint 500. got limet cut,when u lost control yourself (maybe sometime lost mind )atl least 0ther brain still stay cool,,@car ecu @.can make safely and save money ,,,, microtech is good as well but just for crazy modify. and 2.2l good for high rev, if u using 272 /280 racing cam best match lo,depand your turbochager ,try gsc power division cam
pls call 012-3941832 james maybe can helping you ,if lookin good performance part
:biggrin:
thanks,currently i'm still on running my engine..to have the higher lift cam is my next phase..anyway. gsc 272 how much does it cost??

err... 2.2L is good for high rev only if it's done with short pistons and long rods...
How to figure out highest RPM the engine can go??currently my setup is 4d68 94mm with 150mm rod and short piston..

boxcar_racer

Oct 3, 2007
ok..thank bro..

ajin

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
vote 4 haltech...btter fine tune for fuel efficiency...microtech?? fuel guzzler aka for racing use only.. ;)

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
vote 4 haltech...btter fine tune for fuel efficiency...microtech?? fuel guzzler aka for racing use only.. ;)
The fuel consumption is depend on the tune..... My customer using Haltech and Microtech..... the fuel consumption still almost the same. They came from the north with 1000cc injector and the fuel consumption is better than std ECU. It not all depend on what ECU, the tune n engine setup is the most important.

The standalone ECU is as good as the tuner..... If the tuner is good than the ECU will perform....

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
The fuel consumption is depend on the tune..... My customer using Haltech and Microtech..... the fuel consumption still almost the same. They came from the north with 1000cc injector and the fuel consumption is better than std ECU. It not all depend on what ECU, the tune n engine setup is the most important.

The standalone ECU is as good as the tuner..... If the tuner is good than the ECU will perform....
Good One Jo1. Was about to say it... Bro, how about low/high impedence injectors..? Is there any influence on the flow pulse control...?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car used evo3 brake system.. plan to change 5 hole. which one is more cheaper.. either
1. use gto brake.. (need to change drive shaft or not? :confused:)
2. send my current brake to machine shop

or have other ways..
thax
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience