what daihatsu engine suitable for race/time attack??

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Some poison. :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUWrsiPAoos

Like in my Hyjndai using air flow sensor, I cheat it by letting air in from the other end direct into manifold...:driver:

Ah! is it, I did not know woh!:hmmmm:

No lah! what well known....:smokin:

Your carb got sensor to adjust? I think the other screw that is hidden one to adjust the air....
I also not sure what is it, but will bring over let him see. So if i want to install the air valve in Jetta also can?

I've heard you mentioned this before somewhere over here that Kelisa mounting is even more expensive than Wira. Why is so? Or is it because the mountings are imported from Japan?

BTW, how much does Wira engine mounting costs? My mechanic told me that mine should be replace already if I want.

You put unker VR on table already. Grandmaster in the country. :adore:
Yes, Daihatsu Mounting from Japan then is costly. Now ori Daihatsu and Normal one almost same price. Price not much difference.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
renesis, my perdana mouting MMC costs rm75 per pc, wira should be approx. rm40-50 per pc.
45-50 is way cheaper than Kelisa then. Thanks for the info, Danz.

Some poison. :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUWrsiPAoos

I also not sure what is it, but will bring over let him see. So if i want to install the air valve in Jetta also can?

Yes, Daihatsu Mounting from Japan then is costly. Now ori Daihatsu and Normal one almost same price. Price not much difference.
Perodua should have just manufacture it here for the sake of convenience and budget of their customers.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
I don't know about Kancil and Kenari, but Kelisa mounts I've changed before and it's bloody expensive because of the subframe mounts and the engine mounts. Both need to be changed at the same time and that's roughly about RM800 for ori mounts from Perodua excluding workmanship. All in it'll be 1k+

In my case even though I DIY-ed, buying the mounts was 500+ and removing the damn mounts and engine and all was a super pain in the ass since the engine drops downwards. Need to use support bracing and all. Very very difficult job for a one man show with insufficient tools. If I had the dual stage hydraulic lifter in my house that would've made it easier. But then that would mean my house would be a full scale garage already. :biggrin:
posted edi bout my fish mounting, if u tell them wira owner the price the mouth surely drop1:0

wifey lenovo wit tapatalk

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
renesis, my perdana mouting MMC costs rm75 per pc, wira should be approx. rm40-50 per pc.
VR4 MMC ones last time RM200 plus. Nowadays don't know from where RM90 plus so use first....hahahaha:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Jetta can I think, just ask Fong, he should know as he tried on many makes and model, so which work and don't he has better idea...:driver:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
u working in hp ah bro?
yup... guilty as charged... you oso?

Next time if I go MEX, if I here a kepish kepish kancil passing by, I will give way. :rofl:
Me wangan 110 km/h only..... not dare venture more since it'll be at 5k rpm and my suspensions kinda mismatch of ori L5 springs + proride heavy duty shocks (long stroke like original but hard like the sport variant)... kinda bouncy and twitchy

after the speedcut removed, me manage to hit 160km/h (based on my gps app) but the car bouncy and the front tires seem lifted made me scared to try again :bawling:

maybe need sports coilover set + final drive change to kelisa ones then maybe i can achieve higher hehe

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Kelisa has more mounts to replace. If I recall a total of 8 including the subframe mounts.

Wira is 4 and each piece about 80 to 100 depending on quality and type.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SAtria SPoiler.. giv some idea pls... gonna change spoiler... mugen sideskirt, Putra front skirt,2 small piece rear skirt and i wanna change spoiler... what spoiler suitable for me?? any idea pls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience