(DaiClub) M3 - Mega Malaysia Meet. Set the record for Biggest PERODUA/DAIHATSU MEET

Jan 15, 2009
DaiClub's First Annual Daihatsu Mega Meeting is being held and you are invited to take part in the first DaiClub event for 2009.

We want to set the record for the biggest gathering of Daihatsus & Perodua's KL has ever seen!

Meet us at:

Dataran Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia?
@ Carpark in front of Palace of Justice

Friday 23rd January, 10:00PM

-President of DaiClub will be there in attendance too see what the Daihatsu scene is really like... Your car could be featured on this website!

-First 20 attendees will get free stickers and invitational cards!

-All CAR Types welcome. Show cars, Kei Cars, 4WD's & Performance Cars are all welcome.

-This will be the one event where all different car clubs can UNITE at one location to represent Daihatsu.

So copy this, open up your email and send this to all your Daihatsu related friends and get the word out there! Email your friends now OR POST, create a thread in any other Daihatsu/Perodua forums and/or clubs that you know of.

SEE YOU THERE! ITS HAPPENING IN LESS THAN 9 DAYS!!!

Any queries contact Michael on 0401910599, or visit www.daiclub.com

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING, JUST LEAVE A REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO CONFIRM!!!

Last edited:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Re: (DaiClub) M3 - Mega Malaysia Meet. Set the record for Biggest PERODUA/DAIHATSU ME

wokey...will be there to have a look

Checkers

Known Member
Sep 5, 2007
Re: (DaiClub) M3 - Mega Malaysia Meet. Set the record for Biggest PERODUA/DAIHATSU ME

sure i will come...:itsme:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia

Your car looks AWESOME. love the offsetted wheels!!!
hehehe...bro...look carefully leh...that wan is JAP car leh....

Checkers

Known Member
Sep 5, 2007

yap2... me no bajet to do...hehe.juz a minor mod can la..

apixz

Sep 12, 2004

i will coming...

Lovemaker

3,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Cheras
Visit site

nice nice.. i will try to come!!:burnout:

prodrive 11

Known Member
Feb 10, 2007

i will coming..:love:

yeehoong

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Bandar Sri Dama
www.k2oc.com

any review from this event... i heard a lot road block... pls share...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Echoing Tom’s recent entries on the forums, let me share my latest trip to Thailand where I got the privilege to be among the first few in the region to drive the new Subaru Forester and witnessing the launch at the 2016 Bangkok Motor Show...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience