What U think about K-car TT??

june230682

Known Member
Nov 16, 2007
Hi guys, this is the thread to let newbies like me to have a concept what kind of topic usually discuss / chat during TT. This is to prevent some newbies have fear about to meet up at 1st time especially for our ladies driver...

So, let them know how it will be and what we talk about during TT except having our teh tarik??

Ladies, we welcome you may join our coming TT after read this thread.

You may give your suggestions to us to make perfect TT ever!!!:love:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Hi guys, this is the thread to let newbies like me to have a concept what kind of topic usually discuss / chat during TT. This is to prevent some newbies have fear about to meet up at 1st time especially for our ladies driver...

So, let them know how it will be and what we talk about during TT except having our teh tarik??

Ladies, we welcome you may join our coming TT after read this thread.

You may give your suggestions to us to make perfect TT ever!!!:love:
Normally we've talk about anything comes to mind... but be wary, when some otais meet they tends to veered the topics to their fave ones such as bodyparts, big turbos etc....but not that much la.... you can ask them anything...... there no such things as stupid question.......

if got time, after the TT maybe got mini showcase.... the otais shows you their ride... the noobs show them their ride and and askin' tips and questions...

all in all... it's good.... a great way to make lotsa friends

p/s: lady driver aaa? for sure you'll be the star of the show :love:

june230682

Known Member
Nov 16, 2007
Hey... I can't be the star la.... all the time come out TT is always guys.. and nowadays many ladies driving K-car d... so, hopefully ladies will join ma....

Then, all guys will start to plan TT every month d... wahahah!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Hey... I can't be the star la.... all the time come out TT is always guys.. and nowadays many ladies driving K-car d... so, hopefully ladies will join ma....

where is TT? maresia or sillypore?

june230682

Known Member
Nov 16, 2007
haha... can't afford to do at sillypore la...

hey guys... come la.. tell ppl what we do during TT ma... rape car???

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

my TT experience with kcarlife.com.... got many lady drivers there... well not as many as the guys...

p/s: some k-car lady drivers got some serious rides... big turbo, front-mount intercooler, full jdm bodikit etc..... makes guys like me shivers.... :adore:

june230682

Known Member
Nov 16, 2007
my TT experience with kcarlife.com.... got many lady drivers there... well not as many as the guys...

p/s: some k-car lady drivers got some serious rides... big turbo, front-mount intercooler, full jdm bodikit etc..... makes guys like me shivers.... :adore:
Thanks for sharing. The girls nowadays is different d...