MyVi can do what on enjine(N/A)

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i wanted to know what can add on or change to make myvi faster...

i am a fresh player on N/A car.. i had use to it on turbo... already very bored on turbo those blow off sound make me very fussy~

item i wanted to find(pls with cheapest price lo)

1) Sport Spring (:love: connering)
2) Passo Bumper ( Front Only)
3) Sport Piping (dun so loud lo later kena JPJ)

Last edited:

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
i wanted to know what can add on or change to make myvi faster...

i am a fresh player on N/A car.. i had use to it on turbo... already very bored on turbo those blow off sound make me very fussy~

item i wanted to find(pls with cheapest price lo)

1) Sport Spring (:love: connering)
2) Passo Bumper ( Front Only)
3) Sport Piping (dun so loud lo later kena JPJ)
1. Springs - You can go for APM (cheap) or Eibach (expensive)
2. Passo Bumper - Why u want it?Cos heard from some other user,they say the bumper will deformed after a period of time.
3. Piping - Loudness is depending on the muffler mostly,jz get a S flow and it should be all good :)

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
erm but my friend ask me to make this
front use GAS asobers and kancil spring
rear use gas asobers and kelisa spring
can or not ga?
:driver:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
y dun u just get a set of absorbers and springs which were made specifically for myvi?

did ur friend mention any advantages to using these mix n match springs?

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ya the advantages to using these mix n match springs is juz cheaper much more then those set of absorbers and springs... also can make sport spring until like ajustable rebound and stable same same no lari much la 1 sen money 1 sen stock lo~~

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
the question is "how long will it last?"

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
what if you dont like the results...then you will have to fork out more $$ to buy another mix n match set, until u get the combination right

problem solved when u get a proper set in the first place

a car like kancil is so much lighter than a myvi, hence parts especially like the suspension are very unlikely to match nicely

if im not mistaken, some springs like from GAB can go with ur stock absorbers

anyways, just my 2 sen

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
erm but my friend ask me to make this
front use GAS asobers and kancil spring
rear use gas asobers and kelisa spring
can or not ga?
:driver:
ya the advantages to using these mix n match springs is juz cheaper much more then those set of absorbers and springs... also can make sport spring until like ajustable rebound and stable same same no lari much la 1 sen money 1 sen stock lo~~
my friend's myvi also using kancil front & rear spring with myvi ori absorber...

got a little bit tonggek...he also told me that with this setup...its a little bit hard and better handling then before...:confused:

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
the question is "how long will it last?"
what if you dont like the results...then you will have to fork out more $$ to buy another mix n match set, until u get the combination right

problem solved when u get a proper set in the first place

a car like kancil is so much lighter than a myvi, hence parts especially like the suspension are very unlikely to match nicely

if im not mistaken, some springs like from GAB can go with ur stock absorbers

anyways, just my 2 sen
But i heard mmy friend said GAB many fake and very bouncy wor... :smokin:

The mix and match set is try until ok then pay money but i also darn not to do cincai on my myvi coz still new =.='

GAB spring costing how much? How to cheak is Fake or Real GAB spring?

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

my friend's myvi also using kancil front & rear spring with myvi ori absorber...

got a little bit tonggek...he also told me that with this setup...its a little bit hard and better handling then before...:confused:
i also dun know need to do what to the spring also =.=
But i really love connering so much...
even i go the conner "bangkali conner"(Sungai Besi) i bantai with my kancil Turbo around 120KM/H also still very chun... 1st time sure got abit scare scare la...

Myvi now stock spring juz conner a bit also like wan terbalik and the brakes also same not makan geh~ haiz~

nlimits

Known Member
Mar 22, 2009
gab spring around rm500 or you also can try adjustable.....HWL.....and your brake change to brand "don" pads...that brake pad can than 300 celsius

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
gab spring around rm500 or you also can try adjustable.....HWL.....and your brake change to brand "don" pads...that brake pad can than 300 celsius
owh~ Adjustable is around how much? i heard my friend said also need about thousand plus rite?
"don" izzit a new brand?

nlimits

Known Member
Mar 22, 2009
owh~ Adjustable is around how much? i heard my friend said also need about thousand plus rite?
"don" izzit a new brand?
yup adjustable need thousand plus....."don"pads i also not sure..but my friend us de they say not bad....or you can try sumitomo....

angle-d5

Banned
Nov 20, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yup adjustable need thousand plus....."don"pads i also not sure..but my friend us de they say not bad....or you can try sumitomo....
hmmm adjustable also need thousand plus....
where can get "don" pads at klang vally area?
acctuly is the ori brake pad not good or need to change the disc and caliber will more better?(save cost way lo)

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Can try 3SZ-VE engine drop in...
3SZ-VE is 1.5 L (1495 cm³). Bore is 72 mm and stroke is 91.8 mm, with a compression ratio of 10.0:1. Output is 80 kW (109 PS) at 6000 rpm with 141 Nm of torque at 4400 rpm.

u think K3-VET will be better or 3SZ_VE?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all MODmasters,

I have a Cordia 1.8L and now using magma 1.5L.I just bought this car from my bos last year and trying to change the engine.The cordia engine was blown before this my bos told me.I'm a noobie in modding cars but are keen in learning and getting a new engine for a start . I plan to play turbo since i never had one before. so the questions goes like this:

1. What are the list of engine should be compliant to my car?

2. What are the price for each engines, since i'm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience