What Can I DO With My OLd KancIL EX660 ?? SOmeone PleAse TeLL Me??

wildseven

Jan 23, 2006
i got a 9 yrs old Kancil 660cc for free from my uncle, this car were in poor condition,engine not so powerfull, i wanna ask all of u...wut to do with my old kancil ???!! Help me ??? give a suggestion to me wuts can i do to my kAnciL ??!!

Any Performance tips ??:shcokedcamo:
Any ModIfication tiPs??:shcokedcamo:
Beautification tips??:shcokedcamo:
Any tips !!!:shcokedcamo:

:shocked:

satria81

Sep 19, 2005
PETALING JAYA
bro,

if u feel the engine's not powerfull,id agree with that.....just try looking out for a healthy L200 turbo half-cut n drop it in .Its better than goin n modding ur stock engine,plus ud get it converted from carbie to fuel injection...believe me.Im sure u would appreciate this car more .......g luck

just my 2 cents..

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
dont keep ur engine.take it and toss it out..get a half cut to improve power output.
u can choose frm a 3cyl engine or a 4cyl engine.but the displacement stays at 660.

L2 is 3cyl and L5 onwards are 4cyl.
i would suggest u go get a L2s half cut.which would not cost u much.
did i mentioned its a turbo charged engine?:_:

for looks?u can choose frm a range of daihatsu mira body kits.u can get them frm chop shops..u can choose between L2 or L5..

for more pics just try buying mags like K-Kompak and such..

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
sell it off......use the money to pay DOWNPAYMENT for other brandnew car

good idea?

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
.dont give him stupid ass comments.he wants to do up his kancil.is that a prob?yes i know..small car and watever shit.he will still have better FC than any of u guys.he will haf the best power to weight ratio than u guys.there is so many pros for having a kei-kar.

a car is a car.

wildseven said:
Any Performance tips ??:shcokedcamo:
Any ModIfication tiPs??:shcokedcamo:
Beautification tips??:shcokedcamo:
Any tips !!!:shcokedcamo:

:shocked:
performance: drop in an L2 turbo engine... i heard my friend say total conversion wont exceed rm3k....

modifications: mod ur new L2 turbo engine??... port polish heads, better clutch plate, better suspension, strengthen ur chassis, performance filter, custom exhaust, bla bla bla...

beautification: depends on ur creativity... i see many L2 bodykits around adi, i dont see it special anymore... mayb u can opt for custom bodykits...

tips: sell it and buy something else....:regular_smile:

wildseven

Jan 23, 2006
huhuhuhu...... thanxz a lot everione, i'll appreciate it all u guys !!!
HAhah... i'm thinkin bout sellin' it, but my uncle love dats car, its his first car.... he just give it to me coz he owes my mom some money ( huhu my mom a loan shark ).

I have some money bout RM 2000 to be spend on tis old kanCiL....
Is it enough to mod tis car ??
i mean engine...body kits, rims , tyres n wutever.....

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
2k + sell off the old kancil .........damn is very enuf to pay down payment for your budget of your brandnew car

wildseven

Jan 23, 2006
i'm still study, no money to pay monthly.... dats RM2k i save it for my first car....
and looks like dats old Kancil Gonna be ma first one laa !!! hu hu hu..... anyways thank u... n if i have money i would buy a Satria Or Gen2....

Hehhehe.....

Open advertising markets overseas makes for very interesting viewing especially in regards to automotive ads. For one thing, it definitely adds some spice compared to the local ads we get with a certain car going up against the dreaded ‘Competitor-X.’

The last major one we saw ended with Mini being handed their petite ass’s on a fine piece of...