What Can I DO With My OLd KancIL EX660 ?? SOmeone PleAse TeLL Me??

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
owh...okay okay..
eh?i called mun lee..they said they dont have L2s half cuts anymore.argh!! when did u buy the half cut frm mun lee?

abu-7h

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
i just bought the half-cut about 1 week ago... ekekekek.. :) i went there today, they still have about 2 units i guess, one auto and one manual... i think.... u go there find this guy call shah, he'll get it for u.. one of my friend is selling one l2s+body parts = rm1700.. but location in banting... eheheheh...

abu-7h

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
no probs... :) if u need any k-car stuff, u can call this guy, zul-0172955529. cheaper than market price.

abu-7h

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
this guy from ampang, the last time i saw him, hes selling avanzato seats l5 i think rm350 full set, back n front, l2s rims rm 500 with tyres, bodyparts etc... damn lots of stuff u should ask him, its a bargain if u ask me... :-)

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
ahh..i see..:_: coz now i wanna start my k-car project.:_:heheh

ur L2s rite?y didnt u install in mun lee itself?=)

satisfied with ur new "heart"?hehe

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
rollakid,
information after the click >> Daihatsu kei-car engine code and model make

abu-7h,
1.4k, that's cheap! i heard the price for Mira halfcut previously went down, but it came back up again and even higher than before due to the recent demand again and also probably Jap currency exchange.

wildseven, if i were u (nono back then i was like u.. same scenario).. what i did with that budget was to get a set of better wheels, tyre and suspension first. u wouldnt wanna double the horsepower of the car but handling and traction remain the same? once u a LEAST better than stock rolling stock control, then u can save up a little more to engine (dont have to worry about the brake coz when u buy the front cut, the Mira turbo brake come with it).

sleeper style is good.. especially there are so many break-ins/road block going on, not being in attention is one good way to go about modding car.

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
Fluffy said:
kokeng : why are u so keen on encouraging him to sell his car??he's a student...if ur gonna pay for his new car every month then he'll surely be very glad..kancil not good enuf??

L2 gives 64hp. the stock kancil engine churns out about 26hp(not exact but 20++)
get a half cut.comes wit ventilated brakes.
give them a break la.. some are born with silver spoon la.. different people different fate la..:emoticon_U:

64hp as rated is per what manufacturer quoted. and that is power on flywheel. stock running kancil (i mean stock as if real stock, one halfcut go in that's all) merely pushing 40hp++ at wheels. some bolt on performance would do it up to 60hp at the wheel easily. slightly medium project like turbo upgrading will pump it to about 80-90hp easily and that would give some MIVEC or VTEC a run for their money. mild monster like wise, 90 to 150hp really need some $$ to achieve on.. but that would really kick some asses outta those turbocharged saloon.. 150hp above? :shcokedcamo:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
wats the most basic upgrade of suspension would you recommend after a transplant is done?L2/L5 shox + springs?:_:

abu-7h

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
fluffy
mine is the EFI engine, with the analog clock - i think its rare to get this... :) i trust my mech better, hehehehe... cause he does a good job with k car. i think theres not much different with the engine l2 n l2s, just that the body part is different... :)
i want to get my body part from zul, he gives me a damn good price... hehehe...

equinox
ya man, i think its damn cheap! ehehehe... but i heard that mira halfcut its damn hard to get already... running out of stock... i also heard that price of l5 also going down... just wait n c... ehehehe...

wildseven, do up ur engine first... u wont regret.. eheheh... trust me...

abu-7h

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
nope... still using stock shox+spings... not enough money T.T... wanna ask if theres a different if ur not using a rear disc brake if u converted to l2? is it safe?

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
ahh..haha if i convert..i'll be bone stock for the moment..keke..
erm..frm wat i know..its still safe to use the L2 drum brake for the rear.but the more important thing is ur front brakes.coz they do almost 70% of ur stopping.so..they shud be ventilated L2 ones.

equin0x

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL
www.keiconcept.net
abu-7h said:
nope... still using stock shox+spings... not enough money T.T... wanna ask if theres a different if ur not using a rear disc brake if u converted to l2? is it safe?
one is still alive and replying u now! haha this car below in my signature is my car. it goes to track anyway.. the front back is from L5 and the rear is kancil drum brake. just upgrade to a better quality brake pad (even for the drum), get those decade old rubber brake hose replace and viola.. it's sufficient enough for daily application

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Factory Performance Accord and Accord Coupe HF-S Concept to make debut. American Honda Motor Co., Inc., today announced that two factory-modified versions of the all-new 2008 Accord Coupe will be revealed at the 2007 SEMA show on October 30, 2007. SEMA attendees will see the first showing of the Honda Factory Performance™ (HFP™) version of the Accord Coupe along with the Accord Coupe HF-S...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience